Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Can You Guess The Country? - How Advanced Countries Solve Their Problems - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can You Guess The Country? - How Advanced Countries Solve Their Problems (1814 Views)

FG Pays Ikoyi Whistle-blower N421m; Jets Out Of The Country / Igbos Are Responsible For Their Problems? / I Feel Sorry For Nigeria As A Country How About You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Guess The Country? - How Advanced Countries Solve Their Problems by BazyLastard: 3:45pm On Jan 06, 2017
The image below shows how developed countries in the world solves their problems.

Oya time to show whether your parents should request a refund on all your school fees. How many countries can you tell?

What do you think is Nigeria's own solution process?

lalasticlala fp please, let see what Nigerians will propose as our solution process

1 Like

Re: Can You Guess The Country? - How Advanced Countries Solve Their Problems by VulgarVulvas: 3:51pm On Jan 06, 2017
China, Ireland, Jamaica and Belgium got me cracking
Re: Can You Guess The Country? - How Advanced Countries Solve Their Problems by VulgarVulvas: 3:55pm On Jan 06, 2017
Nigeria Problem -----______________ ¶ ___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\ __ , _
|____________________|||||_|]
(@)@)**********(@)(@)*(@)

More Problems

1 Like

Re: Can You Guess The Country? - How Advanced Countries Solve Their Problems by Histrings08(m): 5:21pm On Jan 06, 2017
Lemme look very well maybe I may av a clue of what's going on here
Re: Can You Guess The Country? - How Advanced Countries Solve Their Problems by koladebrainiac(m): 6:02pm On Jan 06, 2017
I no understand pleade explain
Re: Can You Guess The Country? - How Advanced Countries Solve Their Problems by BazyLastard: 6:21pm On Jan 06, 2017
koladebrainiac:
I no understand pleade explain

The picture shows different countries and the hilarious process they use to solve their problems.

Clue: 2nd one is US - Problem - Drone Strike - Solution
Re: Can You Guess The Country? - How Advanced Countries Solve Their Problems by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 06, 2017
Nigeria have lots of problems. The solution is mainly words of comfort from the elders and peer group couple with the optimistic attitude (e go better mindset)
Re: Can You Guess The Country? - How Advanced Countries Solve Their Problems by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 06, 2017
VulgarVulvas:
China, Ireland, Jamaica and Belgium got me cracking
what about the solution of great Britain gringrin
Re: Can You Guess The Country? - How Advanced Countries Solve Their Problems by VulgarVulvas: 6:37pm On Jan 06, 2017
kelvinreality:
what about the solution of great Britain gringrin

Too cliché. Having a cuppa seems dry
Re: Can You Guess The Country? - How Advanced Countries Solve Their Problems by mars123(m): 8:13pm On Jan 06, 2017
As for Naija, whatever the problem is religion is the solution (na y problem full everywhere).

(1) (Reply)

The Language Of Slaves by Femi Fani Kayode / Amored Tanks, Over 15 Military Truck Invade Nnamdi Kanu Home - Nigeria Army / 50 Politicians Who Will Decide Who Wins 2019 Governorship Election In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.