Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,823 members, 7,956,109 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:19 AM

One Piece Of Advice You Never Want To Throw Away : Share Yours! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / One Piece Of Advice You Never Want To Throw Away : Share Yours! (467 Views)

I Am 20 And My Mom Wants To Throw Me Out. / Things People Experience After Marriage And Never Want Unmarried To Know? / Reasons Why Some Women Never Want To Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Piece Of Advice You Never Want To Throw Away : Share Yours! by megabeatsonline: 11:22pm On Jan 06, 2017
At some point in time in our lives, we've all had people advice us on issuers. What's the best piece of advice uve gotten so far?

mine is 'Don't Rush. Look Before Jumping'. My dad gave me this advice while talking about look living life.
Re: One Piece Of Advice You Never Want To Throw Away : Share Yours! by sisisioge: 11:47pm On Jan 06, 2017
Careful what you hold dear, everything but the grace of God eventually finishes or end. Even our precious lives can't stand the test of time.

Imagine the sheer waste of killing a fellow human just to gain a few millions/thousand to buy a car, house, drinks, girls etc... Smh.

2 Likes

Re: One Piece Of Advice You Never Want To Throw Away : Share Yours! by megabeatsonline: 11:56pm On Jan 06, 2017
sisisioge:
Careful what you hold dear, everything but the grace of God eventually finishes or end. Even our precious lives can't stand the test of time.

Imagine the sheer waste of killing a fellow human just to gain a few millions/thousand to buy a car, house, drinks, girls etc... Smh.
well said o
Re: One Piece Of Advice You Never Want To Throw Away : Share Yours! by FILEBE(m): 12:09am On Jan 07, 2017
You don't know the mind of others, it is yours you know.

human beings are wicked and can be easily tempted. We know our strength and weaknesses but do we know that of others? This is why people say you should never trust anyone except yourself. we all can change anytime.
Re: One Piece Of Advice You Never Want To Throw Away : Share Yours! by George22016(m): 6:44am On Jan 07, 2017
Never associate with those who say "change"

2nd Thessalonians 4
Re: One Piece Of Advice You Never Want To Throw Away : Share Yours! by MrsMurphy(f): 11:01am On Jan 07, 2017
lipsrsealed

Check my signature
Re: One Piece Of Advice You Never Want To Throw Away : Share Yours! by keepingmum: 11:30am On Jan 07, 2017
If you don't know who you are people will make you believe whom You are not: this often applies when u r bn wrongly accused or feel pressured to react a certain way because of people's perception of u.

Pick your battles wisely- I use this a lot in personal, marital and workplace conflicts.

Just because everyone does it, doesn't mk it right.

(1) (Reply)

Amputated In Her Mother’s Womb: Story Of Traumatised Day-old Baby (PICTURE) / Checkout The 6 Hilarious Lies Some Ladies Tell In A Relationship / Appreciating Our Past...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.