Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,426 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Avengers Launches Operation Walls Of Jericho And Hurricane Joshua - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Avengers Launches Operation Walls Of Jericho And Hurricane Joshua (11181 Views)

The Nigeria Defence Headquarters Launches Operation Whirls Stroke In Benue / Niger Delta Avengers’ Declares Operations Walls Of Jericho, Hurricane Joshua! / Police Launches “Operation Harmony” In Southern Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Avengers Launches Operation Walls Of Jericho And Hurricane Joshua by myright: 11:30pm On Jan 06, 2017
Welcome to Niger Delta Avengers. follow us on twitter @Agbinibond
Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Friday, January 6, 2017
OPERATIONS WALLS OF JERICHO AND HURRICANE JOSHUA
The High Command of the Niger Delta Avengers (NDA), felicitate with all fighters and commands for job well done in 2016 and welcome us all to the year 2017! We earnestly praise the people of the Niger Delta for your prayers and support to the liberation movement. We thank the local and international press community for telling our story.
As we get prepared for the challenges ahead 2017, We make bold to tell the people of our Niger Delta, sane minds in Nigeria and the comity of nations that the remaining 11 months and couples of weeks in 2017 will be filled with surprises and a reconfiguration of the struggle for the liberation of our motherland.
Since, the declaration of cessation of hostilities in the region by all fighters and affiliates, it has been evidently clear that the Nigerian state is not ready for any form of dialogue and negotiation with our people to addressing the issues sustaining the unending sufferings and deprivation of the people of the Niger Delta. The world is aware that, after listening to calls from our Royal Fathers, Community Leaders, Stakeholders and members of the comity of nations especially the governments of the United States of America, Great Britain and the European Union, we halted all actions.
This prospect for hope for a genuine dialogue and negotiations have been dashed and rejected. The world knows that PANDEF as team of critical stakeholders was mandated to engender a genuine dialogue and negotiations process that will be made of apolitical committed Niger Deltans to engage with the government and people of Nigeria, representatives of the International Oil Corporations and neutral observers. But this government decides to go around to politicising and blackmailing the process to forestall any genuine dialogue and negotiations.
The world should be assured that, our next line of actions to redeem Operations Red Economy will be unannounced with surely overwhelming signatures to this government and humanity. The world is aware that, the government of Nigeria has ear problems but we never knew that it has taken a detoriating deaf level dimensions. It is only through hard knocks we can speak to the Nigerian government henceforth.
It is our believes that, the 2017 national budget of the federal republic of Nigeria is not based on the crude oil production output from the Niger Delta but it is based on the newly found oil deposits in the North and the new pipelines construction from the Niger Republic. It is also worthy to inform the IOCS and their partners that have been awarded the 2017/2018 crude oil term contracts by the Nigerian state as listed below
REFINERIES
1. Sonara Refinery
2. Hindustan Refinery
3. Cepsa Refinery
4. Bharat Retroleum
5. Varo Energy
INTERNATIONAL TRADERS
1. Trafigura
2. ENOC Trading
3. BP Trading
4. Total Trading
5. UCL Petrol Energy
6. Mocho
7. Tevier Petroleum
8. Heritage Oil
9. Levene Energy
10. Glencore
11. Litasco Supply and Trading
Government to Government (G to G)
1. India (Indian Oil Company)
2. China ( Sinopec)
3. South Africa ( Saccoil)
NIGERIAN COMPANIES
1. Oando
2. Sahara Energy
3. MRS Oil and Gas
4. A.A Rano
5. Bono
6. Masters Energy
7. Etarna Oil and Gas
8. Cassiva Energy
9. Hyde Energy
10. Britania U
11. Northwest Petroleum
12. Optima Energy
13. AMG Petroenergy
14. Arkleen Oil & Gas Ltd
15. Shoreline Limited
16. Emo Oil
17. Setana Energy
18. Prudent Energy
NNPC TRADING COMPANIES
1. Duke Oil Limited
2. Carlson Hyson
That their contract at a time when the Nigerian State has turn deaf ears to the Niger Delta Agitation is seen as a conspiracy against our people that will fail. These contracts will make or mare the destinies of your companies in our Niger Delta.
To our Niger Delta people, we feel your pains from these dashed hopes of a genuine talk once again. All fighters and commands are hereby placed on high readiness in your webs of operations to hit and knock the enemy very hard. That is the way to discuss with a deaf, when he cannot understand your soft massage. We are determined to hit him very hard and deadly that even his eyes will shed blood, his ear will be more deafened and his heart shall quake; when he sees, hear and feel the outcome of our next activities.
On this note, we are declaring "Operations Walls of Jericho and Hurricane Joshua” simultaneously to reclaim our motherland and dislodge all cleavages the Nigerian Ruling oligarchy has foisted on the region that is sustaining the ongoing primitive accumulation by dispossession.
Brig.Gen Mudoch Agbinibo
Spokesperson

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Avengers Launches Operation Walls Of Jericho And Hurricane Joshua by rusher14: 11:35pm On Jan 06, 2017
Murdoch no go school?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Avengers Launches Operation Walls Of Jericho And Hurricane Joshua by TechRev: 11:39pm On Jan 06, 2017
Chai Kai !!! Nsi ato n'ike!!!

4 Likes

Re: Avengers Launches Operation Walls Of Jericho And Hurricane Joshua by basilo102: 11:40pm On Jan 06, 2017
Wike and TonyeBacanista urgently needed. Between those violently destroying Nigeria and those peacefully wanting to leave, who is better??

19 Likes

Re: Avengers Launches Operation Walls Of Jericho And Hurricane Joshua by mengho(m): 11:43pm On Jan 06, 2017
I guess dis guyz want to come full blown terrorist, it's just that they came at wrong time, PMB is one of those hard headed fefol that only care about the final destination & not the excruciating journey

Just ask north east peeps how you can't go 100meters from ur home without meeting a military checkpoints, I sincerely hope you will enjoy the new to be millitriazed Niger delta

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avengers Launches Operation Walls Of Jericho And Hurricane Joshua by Fremancipation: 11:44pm On Jan 06, 2017
Give this people what they want una no gree. what else do you expect them to do? Continue begging for resource control for another 50 years?

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Avengers Launches Operation Walls Of Jericho And Hurricane Joshua by stiyke(m): 11:45pm On Jan 06, 2017
TechRev:
Chai Kai !!! Nsi ato n'ike!!!

Damn Na wa oohhh. Otu di nwa mgbeke oku!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Avengers Launches Operation Walls Of Jericho And Hurricane Joshua by Fremancipation: 11:52pm On Jan 06, 2017
2017 is going to be an interesting year for Nigeria. Make I get my passport ready....

14 Likes

Re: Avengers Launches Operation Walls Of Jericho And Hurricane Joshua by ScotsReferendum: 11:52pm On Jan 06, 2017
mengho:
I guess dis guyz want to come full blown terrorist, it's just that they came at wrong time, PMB is one of those hard headed fefol that only care about the final destination & not the excruciating journey

Just ask north east peeps how you can't go 100meters from ur home without meeting a military checkpoints, I sincerely hope you will enjoy the new to be millitriazed Niger delta

Trash

Tell Buhari to adopt true federalism and see if they will still disturb the flow of gas and oil.

How can the North East , Kano and Plateau be given 3% from our VAT to rebuild those areas while ND pollution and environment is not looked into

If ND is given access to 25% of our VAT to clean up the region, is it a crime.

Buhari's government is partial.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Avengers Launches Operation Walls Of Jericho And Hurricane Joshua by obataokenwa(m): 11:59pm On Jan 06, 2017
Militancy and terrorism are not things you show muscle on. They're more damaging than wanting to prove a point how strong one is. Buhari is just acting what we thought before the election; as in, he's a very tough and no nonsense man. But it's obvious he was a chameleon and a figurehead that know nothing about the country and the way around it. I warned that it's a very big mistake to vote such a man in a mixed tribe cos his compassion was sold during the civil war after the massacre of 3million Easterners.

7 Likes

Re: Avengers Launches Operation Walls Of Jericho And Hurricane Joshua by dunkem21(m): 12:02am On Jan 07, 2017
This govt should be more proactive .. How many hours ago did Clarke warn of these guys going back to the creeks?

I wish Buhari will make me an adviser without pay cool

3 Likes

Re: Avengers Launches Operation Walls Of Jericho And Hurricane Joshua by leofab(f): 12:06am On Jan 07, 2017
Ohh
Re: Avengers Launches Operation Walls Of Jericho And Hurricane Joshua by idupaul: 12:08am On Jan 07, 2017
Exactly why I was against the raid on GEJ house recently ..Buhari must know for him to succeed there must be peace in the delta ,anyone advising him contrary is his enemy

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avengers Launches Operation Walls Of Jericho And Hurricane Joshua by obataokenwa(m): 12:14am On Jan 07, 2017
idupaul:
Exactly why I was against the raid on GEJ house recently ..Buhari must know for him to succeed there must be peace in the delta ,anyone advising him contrary is his enemy
Who else is advising him, if not the Satan- Amaechi.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Avengers Launches Operation Walls Of Jericho And Hurricane Joshua by bayelsaowei(m): 12:14am On Jan 07, 2017
Hmmm..
Re: Avengers Launches Operation Walls Of Jericho And Hurricane Joshua by obataokenwa(m): 12:18am On Jan 07, 2017
dunkem21:
This govt should be more proactive .. How many hours ago did Clarke warn of these guys going back to the creeks?

I wish Buhari will make me an adviser without pay cool

Give one advise here. They do see it. The air conditioner in Aso Rock won't allow you say the truth. Say it here from that your room.

10 Likes

Re: Avengers Launches Operation Walls Of Jericho And Hurricane Joshua by dunkem21(m): 12:21am On Jan 07, 2017
obataokenwa:
Give one advise here. They do see it. The air conditioner in Aso Rock won't allow you say the truth. Say it here from that your room.

They are classified information, dear.

1 Like

Re: Avengers Launches Operation Walls Of Jericho And Hurricane Joshua by obataokenwa(m): 12:23am On Jan 07, 2017
dunkem21:

They are classified information, dear.
You have classified information? This country got no classified information sef let alone you. The only classified information in this country is the money looted by APC members. Every other information is open for all to see

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avengers Launches Operation Walls Of Jericho And Hurricane Joshua by mengho(m): 12:31am On Jan 07, 2017
ScotsReferendum:

Trash

Tell Buhari to adopt true federalism and see if they will still disturb the flow of gas and oil.

How can the North East , Kano and Plateau be given 3% from our VAT to rebuild those areas while ND pollution and environment is not looked into

If ND is given access to 25% of our VAT to clean up the region, is it a crime.

Buhari's government is partial.

And you Geniuses think blowing sh*t up is the best way to get his attention to provide money for fixing & cleaning up oil spills caused by blown up pipes dats ur handy work. which you will probably blow up again incase of another misunderstanding

6 Likes

Re: Avengers Launches Operation Walls Of Jericho And Hurricane Joshua by dunkem21(m): 12:32am On Jan 07, 2017
obataokenwa:
You have classified information? This country got no classified information sef let alone you. The only classified information in this country is the money looted by APC members. Every other information is open for all to see

The last time I told Buhari what to do, Nigeria was just loosing thousands of dollars but he kept quiet and we entered recession. When I saw Clarke's submission, I knew we are in a dangerous time ..

Now, we are hearing that name again ..Self styled Brigadier General Mudoch Agbinibo ..

..when the price of crude is soaring ..

Somebody give me Buhari's number sad

8 Likes

Re: Avengers Launches Operation Walls Of Jericho And Hurricane Joshua by Adminisher: 12:35am On Jan 07, 2017
Fremancipation:
Give this people what they want una no gree. what else do you expect them to do? Continue begging for resource control for another 50 years?

What do they want?. The only list here is a list of oil lifters. So these guys just want to line their pockets.
In 2017 , the FG will destroy these people in the most wicked ways possible.

8 Likes

Re: Avengers Launches Operation Walls Of Jericho And Hurricane Joshua by obataokenwa(m): 12:35am On Jan 07, 2017
mengho:

And you Geniuses think blowing sh*t up is the best way to get his attention to provide money for fixing & cleaning up oil spills caused by blown up dats ur handy work. which you will probably blow up again incase of another misunderstanding
The boys chilled cos he promised to speak and reach a consensus with them and till today nothing. Do you see the serious attention given to North east to rehabilitate them? Where is the flag off of Ogoni clean up today. That guy @Aso Rock is heartless

19 Likes

Re: Avengers Launches Operation Walls Of Jericho And Hurricane Joshua by obataokenwa(m): 12:39am On Jan 07, 2017
dunkem21:

The last time I told Buhari what to do, Nigeria was just loosing thousands of dollars but he kept quiet and we entered recession. When I saw Clarke's submission, I knew we are in a dangerous time ..

Now, we are hearing that name again ..Self styled Brigadier General Mudoch Agbinibo ..

..when the price of crude is soaring ..

Somebody give me Buhari's number sad
Do a one man protest with placard in front of Aso Rock that you got something to tell Buhari. You will be allowed. I was in a room with the Evangelist God sent to warn Obj abt Third tenure and she wrote all down and moved and she was given audience. Take a step
Re: Avengers Launches Operation Walls Of Jericho And Hurricane Joshua by obataokenwa(m): 12:42am On Jan 07, 2017
Adminisher:

What do they want?. The only list here is a list of oil lifters. So these guys just want to line their pockets.
In 2017 , the FG will destroy these people in the most wicked ways possible.
The FG will destroy guys and them will destroy millions. it take a thousand years to build reputation, but take a fool just a day to destroy it. See the truth in the struggle and put yourself in their shoes.

8 Likes

Re: Avengers Launches Operation Walls Of Jericho And Hurricane Joshua by dunkem21(m): 12:49am On Jan 07, 2017
obataokenwa:
Do a one man protest with placard in front of Aso Rock that you got something to tell Buhari. You will be allowed. I was in a room with the Evangelist God sent to warn Obj abt Third tenure and she wrote all down and moved and she was given audience. Take a step

Lol cheesy .. One man protest? Make those guards slap craze comot my head cheesy

I better sit down dey look till Buhari sends for me.
Re: Avengers Launches Operation Walls Of Jericho And Hurricane Joshua by obataokenwa(m): 12:51am On Jan 07, 2017
mengho:

Do you know that even the Navy is based in the North? So which of the Ocean will they man at every 100meters? All the military exercise was done in the North and mountains. Creeks got no such and it's a suicide mission if that is done. Ask yourself what really is the problem of Niger delta? You milk them and still ignore them?

14 Likes

Re: Avengers Launches Operation Walls Of Jericho And Hurricane Joshua by Sunnynwa: 1:06am On Jan 07, 2017
mengho:

Have you ever been to the swampy creeks of the ND?

12 Likes

Re: Avengers Launches Operation Walls Of Jericho And Hurricane Joshua by Nobody: 1:53am On Jan 07, 2017
I just tire.for this country. Make I just graduate make I move away, na wetin dey do me be that
Re: Avengers Launches Operation Walls Of Jericho And Hurricane Joshua by LoveMachine(m): 3:13am On Jan 07, 2017
NDGJM calls PANDEF a joke and comnends the FG for seeking dialogue.
http://allafrica.com/stories/201701050519.html

Itsekiri leaders also call PANDEF a joke.
http://allafrica.com/stories/201701060563.html

FG then says it is looking for legit reps of the region.

Pandef say that's an insult from the fg.
http://allafrica.com/stories/201701060563.html

Dr. Clark comes and warns the bombings may commence
http://allafrica.com/stories/201701050131.html

FG & CBN resume amnesty payments

PEJ's mansion gets searched/raided by EFCC
http://allafrica.com/stories/201701050123.html

NDA sends out a new letter of threat. The sequence of events clearly illustrates who is pulling the strings. Coincidence?

2 Likes

Re: Avengers Launches Operation Walls Of Jericho And Hurricane Joshua by Adminisher: 3:22am On Jan 07, 2017
LoveMachine:
PEJ's mansion gets searched/raided by EFCC and NDA sends out a new letter of threat. Coincidence?

A bullet from a Nigerian Army AK 47 goes in through the eyes and makes a big gaping hole at the back of the head. Tell that to these jokers called militants.
If you like call it Jericho walls , Great wall of China or Tower of Babylon. Your cowardly violence against oil facilities will be paid for in pain and blood.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BREAKING: EFCC Arraigns Senator Peter Nwaboshi / We Will Eliminate Corruption & Drive Away Madness Called Kidnappers - Tinubu / Tinubu Prioritizes Inclusive, Swift Economic Recovery - Ajuri Ngelale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.