Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,138 members, 7,953,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:43 PM

Heeelllpppppp! Advice Urgently Needed. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Heeelllpppppp! Advice Urgently Needed. (6199 Views)

I Need Advice Urgently / Please I Need Advice Urgently!!! / Pls Advice Urgently Nairalanders... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heeelllpppppp! Advice Urgently Needed. by fxbot: 5:39pm On Jan 09, 2017
JudgementHammer:

if your sister reach 50 before she marries, it won't be surprising. maybe you're even the person sef and claiming its your sister. you show the kinda home you and your sister come out from. your parents breed cursers, not just cursers for tangible reasons. but unnecessary cursing on a forum like this.. this definitely is the reason why you sister has lost her previous relationships

even other posters comments are telling you how wrong you are yet the demon in you refuses to listen...its a terrible weakness you should admit early in life. points can be appropriately made without being rashly abusive

the dignity you're supposed to gain for politely defending your sister sef, you've lost it yet you keep typing trash. you just don't know when to stop, you must really be a kid. knowing when to stop abuses doesnt make you a loser, infact its not about winning or losing and getting pained more after warning from several posters shows how immaturely you handle things

this is a public forum and any thread posted here is open to different ideas from different people...the useful ones you utilize, the ones you dont consider useful you ignore like a sane adult.

seriously, all your abuses is not worth it and you know. you and your sister really have issues. the earlier you admit that, the better.

It is her bro. Na she dey behind the handle. See how she attacked me so furiously as I quoted her in first place.

Cursing me. Which shows anger problem. The supposed "sister" is probably like that and which sensible mand will want to marry such.

Rubbish.
Re: Heeelllpppppp! Advice Urgently Needed. by Jimi23(m): 8:19pm On Jan 09, 2017
E
Re: Heeelllpppppp! Advice Urgently Needed. by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 09, 2017
@Op take it easy. You have spoilt your thread with your own hands. They are goading you on.
It is well with your sister. That man is a fraud and he is married. Let her let go.
God will bring someone better.

2 Likes

Re: Heeelllpppppp! Advice Urgently Needed. by Ishilove: 9:10pm On Jan 09, 2017
eyinjuege:
He's married
With kids cheesy

Op, your sister's 'boyfriend' is a married man with kids, as well as a career fraudster. Tell her to borrow herself brain.

Marriage is not a ticket to heaven.

2 Likes

Re: Heeelllpppppp! Advice Urgently Needed. by Jimi23(m): 12:04pm On Jun 28, 2018
JudgementHammer:

lemme guess. when you were born, you were thrown into a septic tank before a good Samaritan found you. that's probably why you're reasoning like a maternal waste product like this.

Lol authentic mumu
Re: Heeelllpppppp! Advice Urgently Needed. by Jimi23(m): 12:07pm On Jun 28, 2018
kiss
Re: Heeelllpppppp! Advice Urgently Needed. by Jimi23(m): 12:08pm On Jun 28, 2018
I
Re: Heeelllpppppp! Advice Urgently Needed. by Jimi23(m): 12:09pm On Jun 28, 2018
kiss
Re: Heeelllpppppp! Advice Urgently Needed. by Jimi23(m): 12:09pm On Jun 28, 2018
cool
Re: Heeelllpppppp! Advice Urgently Needed. by Jimi23(m): 12:10pm On Jun 28, 2018
cheesy
Re: Heeelllpppppp! Advice Urgently Needed. by Jimi23(m): 12:10pm On Jun 28, 2018
I

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pls Share Ur Experience With A C Section / Her Brother Slapped Their Mum Twice. Should She Arrest Him? / My Stepmother Is Wicked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.