Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,407 members, 7,861,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:29 AM

My Bad Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Bad Girlfriend (1641 Views)

My bad. Won't happen again. I forgot how few of us understand these shit / MY BAD Behavior You Should Learn...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / My Bad Experience With @sanli_wigs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Bad Girlfriend by goodoo: 3:29am On Jan 07, 2017
Let's me cut d story short. My girlfrd gave her virginity to another boy after all my sufer and my effort to get d virginity,i want a revenge what should i do to her as a payback,because d pain keep haunting me everyday,pls advice me what to do.
Re: My Bad Girlfriend by Lastking147(m): 3:36am On Jan 07, 2017
Bruh.... Just Hang yourself ok

1 Like

Re: My Bad Girlfriend by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:37am On Jan 07, 2017
Just look at someone's problem this early 2017 undecided

7 Likes

Re: My Bad Girlfriend by goodoo: 3:38am On Jan 07, 2017
Thank u.
Re: My Bad Girlfriend by CyberGypsy(m): 4:01am On Jan 07, 2017
wait ooo... what website is this?

is this nairaland.com?
Re: My Bad Girlfriend by goodoo: 4:18am On Jan 07, 2017
Abeg make una talk better things,no time to play let's be serious.
Re: My Bad Girlfriend by Khd95(m): 4:42am On Jan 07, 2017
My brother..u dont have big cassavagrin

so ur own headache na virginity wey another person give another person..na ur own virginity??

Izinuh her own,shuuu
Re: My Bad Girlfriend by AndyMolarAllwel(m): 4:53am On Jan 07, 2017
after being her ATM & personal adviser on r/ship affairs, you forgot to do your job.
Now you want us to advise you, go & stone her to death na

Re: My Bad Girlfriend by BlackDBagba: 5:06am On Jan 07, 2017
If you can't stand it, get out of the relationship and stop deceiving yourself. You're trying to hurt her but you're hurting yourself more.
Re: My Bad Girlfriend by sweettease(f): 6:24am On Jan 07, 2017
JeffreyJamez:
Just look at someone's problem this early 2017 undecided
as in ehn... Smh
Re: My Bad Girlfriend by Coraje(m): 6:36am On Jan 07, 2017
sweettease:
as in ehn... Smh
Tho the post may look stupid but I can feel the ops pain. I have a girl whose also a virgin and I don't want to touch her till we get married. But I keep praying nothing makes her loose her virginity before then cos It will really be painful if she does.
Re: My Bad Girlfriend by Skelewu: 7:08am On Jan 07, 2017
Coraje:

Tho the post may look stupid but I can feel the ops pain. I have a girl whose also a virgin and I don't want to touch her till we get married. But I keep praying nothing makes her loose her virginity before then cos It will really be painful if she does.

Marry her sharp sharp and stop dawdling. Verily Verily I say unto you, if a bad niccur happens to set his eyes on her, he'll smash that Pucci without mercy. Trust me.

Do the needful, marry her now or smash the pucci now. Otherwise, you're on a loooooonnnnggg thing.
Re: My Bad Girlfriend by Cholls(m): 7:14am On Jan 07, 2017
my brother eiyah! it is well......just look for another virgin gurl and dont misbehave with her or else she will not give you again o. Better luck!
Re: My Bad Girlfriend by Draei: 7:43am On Jan 07, 2017
goodoo:
Let's me cut d story short. My girlfrd gave her virginity to another boy after all my sufer and my effort to get d virginity,i want a revenge what should i do to her as a payback,because d pain keep haunting me everyday,pls advice me what to do.

Re: My Bad Girlfriend by ThinkSmarter: 8:30am On Jan 07, 2017
@ Op itz a game, if u win u rejoice and if u lose, like this case u show spirit of sportsmanship, try another game and leave the girl alone, she just won u, learn from that and know where u gat ur game wrong and improve on ur next game. K?

1 Like

Re: My Bad Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 07, 2017
Na She Get Her Virginity Na And Na She Knw Who She Won Give. Who U Give Ur Own To? Answer Me
Re: My Bad Girlfriend by firstking01(m): 8:57am On Jan 07, 2017
goodoo:
There's absolutely little or nothing you can do...dump her in peace and take a walk.....

Cheers cool
Re: My Bad Girlfriend by Isryl02(m): 9:12am On Jan 07, 2017
Out of all the problems in this country, virginity is your priority.
You need help dude
Re: My Bad Girlfriend by fergieboy: 9:37am On Jan 07, 2017
Lol you should be happy sef.. I hate disvirgining gals
Re: My Bad Girlfriend by dacblogger: 11:06am On Jan 07, 2017
"your effort to get the virginity", so u never loved her, u just wanted the virginity undecided

(1) (Reply)

Lolz! Man Locks Up Gf’s Pants With Padlock To Prevent Her From Cheating (photo) / He And His Fiancée Quarrel Once Every Week, But Still Can't Do Without Her / Female Romancelanders Come And Do Your Accreditation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.