Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,883 members, 7,838,173 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Fort Lauderdale Airport Shooting: Suspect In Custody - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Fort Lauderdale Airport Shooting: Suspect In Custody (10124 Views)

Two Reportedly Killed In Texas University Homecoming Shooting / Protesting Drivers Block Kaduna-Abuja Highway Over Shooting Of Driver By Police / What To Do If You Suspect You Are Being Followed While Driving (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fort Lauderdale Airport Shooting: Suspect In Custody by Artixmentor(m): 8:21am On Jan 07, 2017
nice one good to hear that
Re: Fort Lauderdale Airport Shooting: Suspect In Custody by proudlyYoruba(m): 8:22am On Jan 07, 2017
googlepikins:
keep quiet. Muslims and killings are like
you are just a zombie. Just because I claim to be a muslim doesn't make me one.

2 Likes

Re: Fort Lauderdale Airport Shooting: Suspect In Custody by texazzpete(m): 8:22am On Jan 07, 2017
ednut1:
Came to check name, as its not a Muslim name. Oyinbo will say its not terrorism. Rip to d dead and f@@k double standards of the west abeg

Abeg what does religion have to do with name?

So unless someone has a name like 'Ahmad mujahideen ' he cannot be a Muslim?

Not saying he's a Muslim, but you cannot tell that just from looking at his name.
Re: Fort Lauderdale Airport Shooting: Suspect In Custody by crestedaguiyi: 8:23am On Jan 07, 2017
januzajj:
If he were a Muslim, it would have been a terrorist attack buh he is a Christian, guess what,it is a shooting
They will start telling us how he was mentally unstable when he was 10 years,how he was suffering from unknown disease before he went to kill innocent people.
Buh if a stupid Muslim carries out an attack,they won't even bother to know his motives or if he had suffered from any disease prior to that attackHe is a lunatic now not a terrorist buh if Muslim does same thing, he won't be a lunatic buh a terrorist undecided

Christians were not told to kill unbelievers.

The Bible has no place for vices or extremism

1 Like

Re: Fort Lauderdale Airport Shooting: Suspect In Custody by Nobody: 8:26am On Jan 07, 2017
Aburi001:
Only in America such feat could be achieved within a short period.

In Nigeria, that guy will escape and Police will come up with statements like....."We are going to leave no stone unturned until the suspect is apprehended"

"We are on top of the situation, the public should assist with some information"

"Some suspects are already in our custody" etc grin
Oga your a Big Liar,. Recently Nigerian Police have upped their game. At least they apprehend majority of perpetrators. Thats were i doff ma hat for the ex Inspector General Solomon Arase. His crack team of detectives are doing wonders.

1 Like

Re: Fort Lauderdale Airport Shooting: Suspect In Custody by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 07, 2017
9jakohai:

Mind.... If he is found not guilty by reason of insanity, it does not mean he walks free.... He will get sent to a secure psychiatric facility indefinitely. And they won't let him out easily.
Yes..
He will spend a lengthy time at the psychiatric facility, just as the guy who attempted to assassinate President Reagan.

In fact, that one was released last year or so.

2 Likes

Re: Fort Lauderdale Airport Shooting: Suspect In Custody by googlepikins: 8:28am On Jan 07, 2017
proudlyYoruba:
Just because I claim to be a Zombie doesn't make me one.
I agree with you.
Re: Fort Lauderdale Airport Shooting: Suspect In Custody by januzajj: 8:28am On Jan 07, 2017
crestedaguiyi:

Deuteronomy 17
If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant; 17:3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded; 17:4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel; 17:5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or
that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.

2 Likes

Re: Fort Lauderdale Airport Shooting: Suspect In Custody by mohsaaf: 8:29am On Jan 07, 2017
I hope Trump will ban Christians from entering USA. hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: Fort Lauderdale Airport Shooting: Suspect In Custody by aariwa(m): 8:31am On Jan 07, 2017
CFCman:
The suspect could be charged with 5 counts of murder and 8 counts of assault with a deadly weapon.

But if the case goes to trial, his attorneys could raise the insanity defense, saying that their client did not fully understand his actions at the time of the incident
Its a good defence under the criminal code but his defence team should tender credible reports from a health institution to that effect and hope the prosecution team does not rebut it.BTW american legal system is almost similar to Nigeria's own
Re: Fort Lauderdale Airport Shooting: Suspect In Custody by mohsaaf: 8:31am On Jan 07, 2017
crestedaguiyi:

are u sure u want to see those verses in d Bible? if u wanted to just say so.
Re: Fort Lauderdale Airport Shooting: Suspect In Custody by stsinner: 8:32am On Jan 07, 2017
januzajj:
If he were a Muslim, it would have been a terrorist attack buh he is a Christian, guess what,it is a shooting
did you read the part where FBI said they havent ruled out terrorism? Where was it written that he is a christian??

1 Like

Re: Fort Lauderdale Airport Shooting: Suspect In Custody by donfemo(m): 8:33am On Jan 07, 2017
januzajj:
They will start telling us how he was mentally unstable when he was 10 years,how he was suffering from unknown disease before he went to kill innocent people.
Buh if a stupid Muslim carries out an attack,they won't even bother to know his motives or if he had suffered from any disease prior to that attackHe is a lunatic now not a terrorist buh if Muslim does same thing, he won't be a lunatic buh a terrorist undecided
I will feign ignorance to your hypocrisy

Why do you always feel insecure with your religion? Where religion should not be mentioned you mentioned it and the saddest thing is that you always think feel cheated and always feel every comment is directed at you. Well to change the mind set of people you will need to speak to your brothers who are actually terrorist and doing this in the name of Allah, they are the ones who have ridiculed your religion and given you this mind set and not me. they are the ones who have made every Muslim seem like a terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Fort Lauderdale Airport Shooting: Suspect In Custody by Mujaheeeden: 8:33am On Jan 07, 2017
januzajj:
The man was rradicalised from watchin Muslim Video.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fort Lauderdale Airport Shooting: Suspect In Custody by januzajj: 8:36am On Jan 07, 2017
donfemo:

Why do you always feel insecure with your religion? Where religion should not be mentioned you mentioned it and the saddest thing is that you always think feel cheated and always feel every comment is directed at you. Well to change the mind set of people you will need to speak to your brothers who are actually terrorist and doing this in the name of Allah, they are the ones who have ridiculed your religion and given you this mind set and not me. they are the ones who have made every Muslim seem like a terrorist.
all of sudden,it's now a crime to mention his religion buh if it was the other way round,you would have been jumping upandan shouting religion of piss

4 Likes

Re: Fort Lauderdale Airport Shooting: Suspect In Custody by mohsaaf: 8:38am On Jan 07, 2017
donfemo:

why d double standard? can u pls tell the meaning of terrorist .
Re: Fort Lauderdale Airport Shooting: Suspect In Custody by Nobody: 8:41am On Jan 07, 2017
aariwa:
Its a good defence under the criminal code but his defence team should tender credible reports from a health institution to that effect and hope the prosecution team does not rebut it.BTW american legal system is almost similar to Nigeria's own
Right
The defense team will have to call a mental health expert witness to testify to the defendant's incapacity to understand his own actions.
The fact that the D went to an FBI office in Alaska to complain about hearing 'voices' telling him to join ISIS, could assist in his insanity defense.

1 Like

Re: Fort Lauderdale Airport Shooting: Suspect In Custody by januzajj: 8:44am On Jan 07, 2017
Mujaheeeden:
The man was rradicalised from watchin Muslim Video.
the way Isis became radicalized after reading this Temples destroyed by Christians: the Sanctuary of Aesculap in Aegaea, the Temple of Aphrodite in Golgatha, Aphaka in Lebanon, the Heliopolis.
Christian priests such as Mark of Arethusa or Cyrill of Heliopolis were famous as "temple destroyer." [DA468]
Pagan services became punishable by death in 356. [DA468]
Christian Emperor Theodosius (408-450) even had children executed, because they had been playing with remains of pagan statues. [DA469]
According to Christian chroniclers he "followed meticulously all Christian teachings..."
In 6th century pagans were declared void of all rights.
In the early fourth century the philosopher Sopatros was executed on demand of Christian authorities. [DA466]
The world famous female philosopher Hypatia of Alexandria was torn to pieces with glass fragments by a hysterical Christian mob led by a Christian minister named Peter, in a church, in 415.
[DO19-25]

1 Like

Re: Fort Lauderdale Airport Shooting: Suspect In Custody by januzajj: 8:46am On Jan 07, 2017
stsinner:

did you read the part where FBI said they havent ruled out terrorism? Where was it written that he is a christian??
But if it's Muhammad Abdulmumin,you won't bother to find out where his religion was stated

3 Likes

Re: Fort Lauderdale Airport Shooting: Suspect In Custody by Skelewu: 8:49am On Jan 07, 2017
januzajj:

Keep kwayet! Stop holding brief for a religion known to have inspired despicable acts of terrorism for hundreds of years. A religion that has contributed in no small measure to the deaths of hundreds of millions of people since it was founded.

Islam is a blight on the world, a canker that must be exterminated.
Re: Fort Lauderdale Airport Shooting: Suspect In Custody by mohsaaf: 8:49am On Jan 07, 2017
januzajj:
all of sudden,it's now a crime to mention his religion buh it was the other way round,you would have been jumping up and an shouting religion of piss

don't mind them. they Storm this thread thinking the terrorist is a Muslim not nowing that he is a practising Christian. Christian committed the worst atrocities against humanity in d history of mankind but yet they turn blind eye and label all Muslim as terrorist
for the act of few. what a shame and yet they claim to b followers of Christ

2 Likes

Re: Fort Lauderdale Airport Shooting: Suspect In Custody by januzajj: 8:55am On Jan 07, 2017
Skelewu:

Keep kwayet! Stop holding brief for a religion known to have inspired despicable acts of terrorism for hundreds of years. A religion that has contributed in no small measure to the deaths of hundreds of millions of people since it was founded.

Islam is a blight on the world, a canker that must be exterminated.
well that religion is Christianity...go and search religion that has highest number of killings on google and check the stats yourself

1 Like

Re: Fort Lauderdale Airport Shooting: Suspect In Custody by januzajj: 8:57am On Jan 07, 2017
mohsaaf:

don't mind them. they Storm this thread thinking the terrorist is a Muslim not nowing that he is a practising Christian. Christian committed the worst atrocities against humanity in d history of mankind but yet they turn blind eye and label all Muslim as terrorist
for the act of few. what a shame and yet they claim to b followers of Christ
That's why it is a shooting not a terrorist attack since he is Christian
Re: Fort Lauderdale Airport Shooting: Suspect In Custody by mohsaaf: 8:59am On Jan 07, 2017
januzajj:
the way Isis became radicalized after reading this Temples destroyed by Christians: the Sanctuary of Aesculap in Aegaea, the Temple of Aphrodite in Golgatha, Aphaka in Lebanon, the Heliopolis.
Christian priests such as Mark of Arethusa or Cyrill of Heliopolis were famous as "temple destroyer." [DA468]
Pagan services became punishable by death in 356. [DA468]
Christian Emperor Theodosius (408-450) even had children executed, because they had been playing with remains of pagan statues. [DA469]
According to Christian chroniclers he "followed meticulously all Christian teachings..."
In 6th century pagans were declared void of all rights.
In the early fourth century the philosopher Sopatros was executed on demand of Christian authorities. [DA466]
The world famous female philosopher Hypatia of Alexandria was torn to pieces with glass fragments by a hysterical Christian mob led by a Christian minister named Peter, in a church, in 415.
[DO19-25]

be bless my brother. they tot they can rewrite history.they're d worse set of people ever set foot on this earth. 1st and 2nd world war were started by practising Christian and yet they will b portraying their religion as heaven and earth.

2 Likes

Re: Fort Lauderdale Airport Shooting: Suspect In Custody by 2shur: 9:01am On Jan 07, 2017
last nite i was watching ID xtra on dstv.
parole or prison.
i wept sha.
one man who mistaknly stabbed his wife while fighting with his wife bf was sentenced to 20 to 28 to life.
he had served 17years.
he kept crying
his mum wasnt happy.
america justice system is crap abeg.
see the board of parole officers
the yungest of them was abt 60
and the guy face very mean.
someone had aerved 17years.
he got a 8star rating gor changed behaviour
now hez 40 dis year.
i felt so sick cause everyone deserves a second chance.
i know God wud set him free.
make him a better person
make his only surviving mother happier
America is a no go place for me abeg.
useless country.

he just kept crying cause its not easy.
it really touched me.
they gave another cop killer parole.
and left this man to rot in jail.
its so unfair.
i do not know him
but watching the documentary made me cry.
these guys are changed persons
a crime which was not premeditated
wtf.
God rescue him.

theres nothing more valuable than freedom.

but shooting ppl at airport and killing 8ppl.
oh boy dis one na death sentence.
yo take the life of 8ppl and injure more
theres no other alternative...you have to pay with your life.
its either life imprisonment without any possibility of parole
or lethal injection/death sentence

america.
very very very strict with crime and its offenders
Re: Fort Lauderdale Airport Shooting: Suspect In Custody by mohsaaf: 9:06am On Jan 07, 2017
januzajj:
That's why it is a shooting not a terrorist attack since he is Christian

They want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah will perfect His light, although the disbelievers dislike it.
Re: Fort Lauderdale Airport Shooting: Suspect In Custody by sweerychick(f): 9:06am On Jan 07, 2017
A man saved a lady by killing a shark that tried to attack her.

So the media reported. " local hero saves a lady from a shark attack". When interviewed the asked the man for his name and religion, he said that his name is Mohammed Abdul a Moslem, so the media quickly changed the heading to, "local terrorist kills an innocent shark while trying to attack a lady" cry cry..

Say no religious profiling undecided

1 Like

Re: Fort Lauderdale Airport Shooting: Suspect In Custody by januzajj: 9:11am On Jan 07, 2017
mohsaaf:

They want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah will perfect His light, although the disbelievers dislike it.
They have tried all their best buh Islam grows everyday
Re: Fort Lauderdale Airport Shooting: Suspect In Custody by Skelewu: 9:16am On Jan 07, 2017
januzajj:
well that religion is Christianity...go and search religion that has highest number of killings on google and check the stats yourself

Well, I guess ISIS, AL quaeda, Al Shabaab, Boko haram, Janjaweeeeeed militia, Taliban and all the countless other groups that shed blood in the name of Allah and Muhammad, in exchange for 72 virgins are all Christians.

Continue wallowing in self-delusion.
Re: Fort Lauderdale Airport Shooting: Suspect In Custody by aariwa(m): 9:20am On Jan 07, 2017
CFCman:

Right
The defense team will have to call a mental health expert witness to testify to the defendant's incapacity to understand his own actions.
The fact that the D went to an FBI office in Alaska to complain about hearing 'voices' telling him to join ISIS, could assist in his insanity defense.
Yes very right.Its like criminal law is your area of specialization.I will like to send you a pm for us to link,connect,chat and share opinion on some areas of law.I am a prosecution attorney here in Nigeria
Re: Fort Lauderdale Airport Shooting: Suspect In Custody by januzajj: 9:21am On Jan 07, 2017
Skelewu:

Well, I guess ISIS, AL quaeda, Al Shabaab, Boko haram, Janjaweeeeeed militia, Taliban and all the countless other groups that shed blood in the name of Allah and Muhammad, in exchange for 72 virgins are all Christians.

Continue wallowing in self-delusion.
And Emperor Theodosius (408-450) that had children executed was a Muslim

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

General Enquires About Turkey / COVID-19 Business Booms: Inbound Travellers Bribe Officials To Evade Tests / Us Non-immigrant Visa Documents To The Embassy: Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.