Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,744 members, 7,840,891 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Fort Lauderdale Airport Shooting: Suspect In Custody - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Fort Lauderdale Airport Shooting: Suspect In Custody (10128 Views)

Two Reportedly Killed In Texas University Homecoming Shooting / Protesting Drivers Block Kaduna-Abuja Highway Over Shooting Of Driver By Police / What To Do If You Suspect You Are Being Followed While Driving (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fort Lauderdale Airport Shooting: Suspect In Custody by Emeskhalifa(m): 9:21am On Jan 07, 2017
as e take be say no b moslem, na e we dey hear shooting but if to say na Allahu Akbar people now , na terrorist dem for call am oooo... even if dem know say na for YabaLeft hin escape.
smh
Re: Fort Lauderdale Airport Shooting: Suspect In Custody by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 07, 2017
aariwa:
Yes very right.Its like criminal law is your area of specialization.I will like to send you a pm for us to link,connect,chat and share opinion on some areas of law.I am a prosecution attorney here in Nigeria
Wow! That's wonderful
I'm only a paralegal student for now, but my main interests are immigration and Criminal law. I'm thinking about law school in the future.

Nice to meet yousmiley
Re: Fort Lauderdale Airport Shooting: Suspect In Custody by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 07, 2017
Aburi001:
Only in America such feat could be achieved within a short period.

In Nigeria, that guy will escape and Police will come up with statements like....."We are going to leave no stone unturned until the suspect is apprehended"

"We are on top of the situation, the public should assist with some information"

"Some suspects are already in our custody" etc grin

U guys are getting it wrong. This is an attack and the suspect's motive was not to escape but to cause enough damage before getting killed or arrested..... Just like a suicide bomber or the truck driver that crushed people in Paris and Germany. Agreed if it was in Nigeria he would probably kill more people before being killed but he would have been killer anyway. And the news we got yesterday was that the suspect was shot dead when trying to reload, why are they now telling us that he was arrested?
Re: Fort Lauderdale Airport Shooting: Suspect In Custody by Adekunleideology(m): 10:20am On Jan 07, 2017
januzajj:
If he were a Muslim, it would have been a terrorist attack buh he is a Christian, guess what,it is a shooting
They will start telling us how he was mentally unstable when he was 10 years,how he was suffering from unknown disease before he went to kill innocent people.
Buh if a stupid Muslim carries out an attack,they won't even bother to know his motives or if he had suffered from any disease prior to that attackHe is a lunatic now not a terrorist buh if Muslim does same thing, he won't be a lunatic buh a terrorist undecided
I will feign ignorance to your hypocrisy
you are right.. Had it been the guy name was "Mukhtar Al-Sisi" he would have been automatically designated as a terrorist that has probable link to Isis or Al -Shabab or one long lost cousin of Osama Bin-Laden !
Re: Fort Lauderdale Airport Shooting: Suspect In Custody by proudlyYoruba(m): 10:36am On Jan 07, 2017
googlepikins:
I agree with you.
what I am trying to say is that because I claim to be a muslim doesn't not make me one.
Re: Fort Lauderdale Airport Shooting: Suspect In Custody by Aburi001: 10:37am On Jan 07, 2017
greenhulk:

U guys are getting it wrong. This is an attack and the suspect's motive was not to escape but to cause enough damage before getting killed or arrested..... Just like a suicide bomber or the truck driver that crushed people in Paris and Germany. Agreed if it was in Nigeria he would probably kill more people before being killed but he would have been killer anyway. And the news we got yesterday was that the suspect was shot dead when trying to reload, why are they now telling us that he was arrested?
Well CNN is still on the news as we talk right now that "the killer has been arrested and undergoing interrogation"
Re: Fort Lauderdale Airport Shooting: Suspect In Custody by CuteTj(m): 10:54am On Jan 07, 2017
Aburi001:
Only in America such feat could be achieved within a short period.

In Nigeria, that guy will escape and Police will come up with statements like....."We are going to leave no stone unturned until the suspect is apprehended"

"We are on top of the situation, the public should assist with some information"

"Some suspects are already in our custody" etc grin
Will you please stop comparing us with foreign countries as we truly are not mates.

It's like comparing Argentina's Messi with our Stanley Okoro or even Musa sef... No basis for comparism at all!!!
Re: Fort Lauderdale Airport Shooting: Suspect In Custody by shukudi(m): 10:59am On Jan 07, 2017
januzajj:
If he were a Muslim, it would have been a terrorist attack buh he is a Christian, guess what,it is a shooting
They will start telling us how he was mentally unstable when he was 10 years,how he was suffering from unknown disease before he went to kill innocent people.
Buh if a stupid Muslim carries out an attack,they won't even bother to know his motives or if he had suffered from any disease prior to that attackHe is a lunatic now not a terrorist buh if Muslim does same thing, he won't be a lunatic buh a terrorist undecided
I will feign ignorance to your hypocrisy
. It will do u a lot of good if u learn how to read and understand other languages apart from arabic. D suspect said d govt made him to watch many terrorists (IS) videos, which in turn might have affected is psych. So d U. S. Gvt knws they r responsible for this after using nd dumping him. Moreover, he has not mentioned any religion as motivation for his action unlike d moffos u r trying to support. Also, if u ppl want us to believe most terrorists in this age are not muslims, let d muslim world speak with one voice against their actions. How many of ur imams have we heard from concerning the southern kaduna killings for example. So look inward to purge urselves first before seeking for serious attention outward.
Re: Fort Lauderdale Airport Shooting: Suspect In Custody by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 07, 2017
Aburi001:
Well CNN is still on the news as we talk right now that "the killer has been arrested and undergoing interrogation"

I'm not disputing that. U and I know the motives of these kind of attack is not to escape but to cause enough damage before getting killed or caught. Every country has its own problems, on June 12 2016 a shooter killed 49 people at a night club in Orlando, same Florida. Now if that was in Nigeria u people would have said 'THIS CAN ONLY HAPPEN IN NIGERIA' and that if it was in the states he wouldn't have been able to kill more than 5 before being shot dead. In November 2015 there were series of attacks in Paris that claimed 130 lives, again if that was in Nigeria Dem for don dey call buhari head.

As if that was not enough, just last year a truck driver crushed and killed more than 80 people in Nice France, again note that France is more developed than Nigeria. And don't forget the one that happened in Berlin Germany last December where a truck driver drove into a Christmas market killing 12 people before getting shot.

My point is no country is immune to terror attack no matter how developed or sophisticated ur armed forces are.
Re: Fort Lauderdale Airport Shooting: Suspect In Custody by stsinner: 11:37am On Jan 07, 2017
januzajj:
But if it's Muhammad Abdulmumin,you won't bother to fundout where his religion was stated
i do condemn any act of violence,i dont care the name those cowards bear nor what name they called their god. Allow FBI do their job then u can run to ur keyboard to look for likes.
Re: Fort Lauderdale Airport Shooting: Suspect In Custody by aariwa(m): 12:04pm On Jan 07, 2017
CFCman:

Wow! That's wonderful
I'm only a paralegal student for now, but my main interests are immigration and Criminal law. I'm thinking about law school in the future.

Nice to meet yousmiley
OKay I thought you have been through law school and call to bar. I wanted us to rub minds together on what the legal system is like in Nigeria and US.You will still get there and surpass.I like your enthusiasm
Re: Fort Lauderdale Airport Shooting: Suspect In Custody by Octaves(m): 12:05pm On Jan 07, 2017
januzajj:
And Emperor Theodosius (408-450) that had children executed was a Muslim
pls was the so called emperor a Christian priest or was he acting in favour of Christians. When an evil person born into Christianity does something evil, don't blame it on Christianity unless he claims to be doing it for Jesus. on the other hand we know the ideology behind Islamic terrorism. there is a clear difference.
Re: Fort Lauderdale Airport Shooting: Suspect In Custody by januzajj: 12:12pm On Jan 07, 2017
Octaves:
pls was the so called emperor a Christian priest or was he acting in favour of Christians. When an evil person born into Christianity does something evil, don't blame it on Christianity unless he claims to be doing it for Jesus. on the other hand we know the ideology behind Islamic terrorism. there is a clear difference.
Next time I will blame it n amadioha..nonsense

Re: Fort Lauderdale Airport Shooting: Suspect In Custody by Octaves(m): 12:22pm On Jan 07, 2017
januzajj:
Next time I will blame it n amadioha..nonsense
you can do just that.
Re: Fort Lauderdale Airport Shooting: Suspect In Custody by Ademoore07(m): 12:29pm On Jan 07, 2017
Some mods could just be mad. I posted this news yesterday, before anyone. They refused to push it to FP. I guess the mod responsible for that is suffering from Glaucoma coupled with Dermentia. Mtchews lipsrsealed
Re: Fort Lauderdale Airport Shooting: Suspect In Custody by crestedaguiyi: 1:47pm On Jan 07, 2017
januzajj:
Deuteronomy 17
If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant; 17:3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded; 17:4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel; 17:5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or
that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.

That was before Christ.Thats why we are called Christians, a people after christ
Re: Fort Lauderdale Airport Shooting: Suspect In Custody by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 07, 2017
behaviours like this could be influenced by hard core violent shooting games and movies
Re: Fort Lauderdale Airport Shooting: Suspect In Custody by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 07, 2017
who are those monkeys saying the guy is a christian shooter? i hope u know some people in the usa only go to church only on special events, u can neither call them christians or atheists or muslims. d guy was simply a nut job same with other psychos who shoot at the innocent.
Re: Fort Lauderdale Airport Shooting: Suspect In Custody by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 07, 2017
aariwa:
OKay I thought you have been through law school and call to bar. I wanted us to rub minds together on what the legal system is like in Nigeria and US.You will still get there and surpass.I like your enthusiasm
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Fort Lauderdale Airport Shooting: Suspect In Custody by ArabMopol(m): 4:58pm On Jan 07, 2017
and one useless wifeless Afro bushy gray hair professor said expelling those terrorist out of America will be a bad move may thunder fire buhari scrotum

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COVID-19 Business Booms: Inbound Travellers Bribe Officials To Evade Tests / General Enquires About Turkey / Alaka Bridge To Be Closed From Saturday Night For Repairs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.