Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,080 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Nigerians React To N5,000 Federal Government Stipend. What Is Your Own View? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerians React To N5,000 Federal Government Stipend. What Is Your Own View? (32785 Views)

Npower August 2019 Stipend And Device Collection For Beneficiaries / 250K For Househelp Job In Banana Island, Only Graduates Needed. Nigerians React / Npower: Any Hope Of Getting December Stipend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To N5,000 Federal Government Stipend. What Is Your Own View? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 07, 2017
kidman96:

So?
Are u from the north? undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To N5,000 Federal Government Stipend. What Is Your Own View? by justicejay(m): 3:19pm On Jan 07, 2017
5k has more value in Gej regime than dis

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To N5,000 Federal Government Stipend. What Is Your Own View? by jolomiurenyi(m): 3:19pm On Jan 07, 2017
BrutalJab:
Poorest Nigerians that have Bank accounts.

Poorest Nigerians that dwell and receive alert only in the North.

Poorest Nigerians that 5k can't sustain them for a week.

Poorest Nigerians that their data were collected secretly.

Poorest and invincible Nigerians that nobody can even see.

Hmmm, APC! Stealing in a legalised manner. Izz ok.

http://sunonline.com/fg-launches-single-register-on-poor-vulnerable/

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To N5,000 Federal Government Stipend. What Is Your Own View? by emmasege: 3:21pm On Jan 07, 2017
When did FG generate a database of the poorest Nigerians, even in states where they claimed the scheme has commenced?

How this Association of Protected Criminals (APC) continue to feed Nigerians with lies and propaganda without stiff opposition and revolution from the public still baffles me.

May their jazz and spell on zombie Nigerians expire soonest and may we all wake up from our torpid state.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To N5,000 Federal Government Stipend. What Is Your Own View? by kuchikau1: 3:24pm On Jan 07, 2017
foolish people.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To N5,000 Federal Government Stipend. What Is Your Own View? by Arcard(m): 3:27pm On Jan 07, 2017
ekanDamie:
5 billion every month, what a waste of money.

1. it is not sufficient for them. divide 5000/30days. that's 160naira per day
what can u eat with 160naira per day. lacasera n gala.

2.do we have only 1million needy people in d country? what happens to the rest?

it's unfair n unreasonable at the same time.
e no fit buy am sef lacasera na 120 gala 70 for where I dy now

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To N5,000 Federal Government Stipend. What Is Your Own View? by kidman96(m): 3:30pm On Jan 07, 2017
Nma27:
Are u from the north? undecided
Edo state
Re: Nigerians React To N5,000 Federal Government Stipend. What Is Your Own View? by BrutalJab: 3:30pm On Jan 07, 2017
kidman96:

Fools! All you know how to do is critisize with not a single idea in ur head to advise the government on.

Kill yourselves Buhari will have his 2 tenures and take this country to the promise land.
Well you are a kid sh

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To N5,000 Federal Government Stipend. What Is Your Own View? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 07, 2017
kidman96:

Edo state
So what's ur deal? Are u waiting for the stipend?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To N5,000 Federal Government Stipend. What Is Your Own View? by JideAmuGiaka: 3:31pm On Jan 07, 2017
Lionbite:
The 5,000 naira is meant for the poorest nigerians right? But the poorest people in this country dont even have bank accounts.

We will deliver it via courier service to their GHOST addresses.

Thank YOU.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To N5,000 Federal Government Stipend. What Is Your Own View? by cuminside: 3:32pm On Jan 07, 2017
Lucaskid:
To my own perception the money is meant for the poor,but what measures are the govt taking to ensure the money got to the right hand,how long will it last,though this is a nice innovative ideas,but they should strategies very well for the success of the program and focus on other things that are imperative.

There's nothing innovative about this policy. It's fucking bullshit, what is 5000 naira? Tomorrow they will count it as one of their achievements; that they fed poor Nigerians. This APC is just a congregation of empty skulls. I never wish to see them in Anambra State. If they continue at the helm or affairs, in two years Nigeria will be begging food

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To N5,000 Federal Government Stipend. What Is Your Own View? by buchilino(m): 3:36pm On Jan 07, 2017
kindnyce:
YET SOme haters will keep hating....
Fyi,even developed economies has got social securities for thier most vulnerables.. so HATERS BEWARE

SO IF I PAY U 10 DOLLARS IN A MONTH, U WILL B HAPPY?.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To N5,000 Federal Government Stipend. What Is Your Own View? by JideAmuGiaka: 3:37pm On Jan 07, 2017
PUSH1:
N5000 might not be enough for the rich but it's something for the poorest Nigerians.

I commend the government for this.
God bless PMB
God bless Nigeria

We spend $800mil of recovered loot on poor Nigerians.

My dear, this is how your money will goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To N5,000 Federal Government Stipend. What Is Your Own View? by buchilino(m): 3:38pm On Jan 07, 2017
BrutalJab:
Well you are a kid sh
DAT WAS A GOOD ONE.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To N5,000 Federal Government Stipend. What Is Your Own View? by ellovee(m): 3:40pm On Jan 07, 2017
Just wondering how this govt was able to ascertain those that are eligible for the stipend when we don't have comprehensive data of Nigerians. APC likes scam!
BrutalJab:
Poorest Nigerians that have Bank accounts.

Poorest Nigerians that dwell and receive alert only in the North.

Poorest Nigerians that 5k can't sustain them for a week.

Poorest Nigerians that their data were collected secretly.

Poorest and invincible Nigerians that nobody can even see.

Hmmm, APC! Stealing in a legalised manner. Izz ok.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To N5,000 Federal Government Stipend. What Is Your Own View? by michoim(m): 3:40pm On Jan 07, 2017
If it is SMEs , the govt. is already doing that through young entrepreneurs scheme and some other poverty alleviating schemes. It is not only one approach. All conceivable approaches are being engaged from different directions to annihilate poverty.
Re: Nigerians React To N5,000 Federal Government Stipend. What Is Your Own View? by kidman96(m): 3:44pm On Jan 07, 2017
Nma27:
So what's ur deal? Are u waiting for the stipend?

Lol... 5k monthly would make a difference to me. I'm not a rich guy?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To N5,000 Federal Government Stipend. What Is Your Own View? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 07, 2017
kidman96:

Lol... 5k monthly would make a difference to me. I'm not a rich guy?
Rhetorical question? Don't know u from Adam so...

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To N5,000 Federal Government Stipend. What Is Your Own View? by NihinlolaTenny: 3:49pm On Jan 07, 2017
abeg help me tell Buhari... it's a waste of funds as the money isn't enough to buy basic things in the Nigeria of today and even if it could, is that what we need now, when there are UNEMPLOYED old n young all over the country. This government lacks insight

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To N5,000 Federal Government Stipend. What Is Your Own View? by kidman96(m): 3:50pm On Jan 07, 2017
Nma27:
Rhetorical question? Don't know u from Adam so...

That wasn't a question sorry... I am not a rich guy. So the 5k would be good...lol.
Re: Nigerians React To N5,000 Federal Government Stipend. What Is Your Own View? by googlepikins: 3:53pm On Jan 07, 2017
PUSH1:
N5000 might not be enough for the rich but it's something for the poorest Nigerians.

God bless PMB
God bless Nigeria
so how do you suggest we select the so called poorest Nigerians that obviously don't have bank account. And besides what is 1m Nigerians, we are looking at 20m Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To N5,000 Federal Government Stipend. What Is Your Own View? by ChessEnthusiast: 3:56pm On Jan 07, 2017
Only people from Ekiti state and all those impoverished northern states would be happy about this scheme. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To N5,000 Federal Government Stipend. What Is Your Own View? by fkdmods: 3:56pm On Jan 07, 2017
PUSH1:

God bless PMB
God bless Nigeria

You are commending what is unsustainable. You do realize they can't even pay salaries right? You guys had better wake up.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To N5,000 Federal Government Stipend. What Is Your Own View? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 07, 2017
kidman96:

That wasn't a question sorry... I am not a rich guy. So the 5k would be good...lol.
Good for you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To N5,000 Federal Government Stipend. What Is Your Own View? by ChessEnthusiast: 4:00pm On Jan 07, 2017
ivandragon:
the scheme would have made more impact if this regime hadn't already, through its confused policies, caused the loss of 4.5m jobs.

this is a typical Fulani scheme, a trip to the core north will show that the poor people there depend on the few rich for handouts & as such, are easily susceptible to manipulation by the rich.

so this regime is trying to introduce that tactic on a more national scale...

& that's how you build an army of never do wells who are ready to burn the country to the ground if their 'master' does not return in 2019...
What a revelation!
I see.... hmmm
So, this is a campaign trick. Chai!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To N5,000 Federal Government Stipend. What Is Your Own View? by fuckingAyaya(m): 4:04pm On Jan 07, 2017
na thunder and this man go settle their case last last

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To N5,000 Federal Government Stipend. What Is Your Own View? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 07, 2017
1.Is the stipend for disabled, street beggers, unemployed under graduate or all.
2.Can they sustain it on the long run?
3.Are saints and angels going to disburse the money?

OPINION
Better don't start what you can't finish. Concentrate on light, agriculture and enact good policy that will combat recession.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To N5,000 Federal Government Stipend. What Is Your Own View? by benzems(m): 4:07pm On Jan 07, 2017
who is poor in Nigeria?
hmmm
Re: Nigerians React To N5,000 Federal Government Stipend. What Is Your Own View? by Toosure70: 4:07pm On Jan 07, 2017
cow brain

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To N5,000 Federal Government Stipend. What Is Your Own View? by Codes151(m): 4:08pm On Jan 07, 2017
PUSH1:

God bless PMB
God bless Nigeria
how is this 5k paid?
Poorest Nigerians? Does the FG know them!? Do poorest Nigerians have bank accounts?? Isn't there a better way this poorest Nigerians can be cared for? How long will u keep paying them? What's the growth percentage of poor people in the next 4- 6 years??

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To N5,000 Federal Government Stipend. What Is Your Own View? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 07, 2017
Lionbite:
The 5,000 naira is meant for the poorest nigerians right? But the poorest people in this country dont even have bank accounts.

This comment engaged my thoughts and I'm still pondering over it.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To N5,000 Federal Government Stipend. What Is Your Own View? by DonCortino: 4:12pm On Jan 07, 2017
They will delay this stipend till campaign period and then use it to buy votes.
Watch n see!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Nairalander's Outfit To A Military Interview - PICS / Open Letter To Second Class And Third Class Graduates / Massive Recruitment At Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.