Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,123 members, 7,821,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Have you Ever Lost A Loved One And howDid U Cope - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have you Ever Lost A Loved One And howDid U Cope (1105 Views)

Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! / Pretty Ladies How Do U Cope With Severe Admiration From Strangers? / 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have you Ever Lost A Loved One And howDid U Cope by misscrystals(f): 3:09pm On Jan 07, 2017
gud pm friends, has anyone of u lost a loved one before and how did u manage to cope? this happen to me almost a month now and am still finding it difficult to cope.. it has actually nt bn easy for me to cope in as much as ve tried to. I even tried to get close to my ex to see if that can help by still I can't stop thinking of him. somebody should please talk to me
Re: Have you Ever Lost A Loved One And howDid U Cope by buygala(m): 3:11pm On Jan 07, 2017
"I even tried to get close to my ex to see if that can help by still I can't stop thinking of him"

The dude has not even settled down in the grave, and you already gone back to your ex? shocked

I give up....sad

1 Like

Re: Have you Ever Lost A Loved One And howDid U Cope by Cutezt(m): 3:12pm On Jan 07, 2017
Ermm, Loved One As In How? Family, Friend Or Bf/Gf/Spouse?

Mordified

Awww, Sorry OP, I Can't Pretend To Know How You Feel As It Has Not Happend To Me Personally, But I Witnessed One, I Had This Female Distant Cousin Who Got Married Around 2011 Or So, We All Attended The Wedding And Rejoiced With Her, She Got Just The Ideal Man, God Fearing, Respectful, Caring, Financially Stable And All, She Eventually Got Pregnant, Everything Seemed To Be Moving On Fine Till Pregnancy Complications Showed Up, She Was Taken To The Hospital Where I Visited Her, We Had A Chat, She Seemed To Be Getting Better, I Left, Only To Receive The News Of Her Death The Next Morning, I Was Told The Hubby Had To Be Hospitalised Too Cos He Fainted Repeatedly When He Got The News, This Was A Marriage That Was Less Than A Year Old, The Man Has Refused Remarying Even Tho He Is Very Young, He Visits Us Often And All, I Really Admire Him, My Dad Lost My Mum For 15 Years Now, And He Still Did'nt Marry, Op, So Sorry, You Will Pull Through IJN.

2 Likes

Re: Have you Ever Lost A Loved One And howDid U Cope by misscrystals(f): 3:21pm On Jan 07, 2017
buygala:
"I even tried to get close to my ex to see if that can help by still I can't stop thinking of him"

The dude has not even settled down in the grave, and you already gone back to your ex? shocked

I give up....sad
my friend, I understand what u meant by u need to see what am going try... I have nt bn able to do well ever since he died
Re: Have you Ever Lost A Loved One And howDid U Cope by misscrystals(f): 3:22pm On Jan 07, 2017
Cutezt:
Ermm, Loved One As In How? Family, Friend Or Bf/Gf/Spouse?
my boyfriend
Re: Have you Ever Lost A Loved One And howDid U Cope by buygala(m): 3:28pm On Jan 07, 2017
misscrystals:
my boyfriend

Accept my sympathy cry

But please, how is the consolation sex with ur ex going? smiley

2 Likes

Re: Have you Ever Lost A Loved One And howDid U Cope by Hector09(m): 3:29pm On Jan 07, 2017
It hurt alot..when i lost my grand mum by then i was 8 yrs old and it still hurt uptill nw....secondly when my guy..my best frnd travel to canada i was indoor like 2 wks it hurt alot dear
Re: Have you Ever Lost A Loved One And howDid U Cope by Cutezt(m): 3:30pm On Jan 07, 2017
misscrystals:
my boyfriend
Modified My Original Post.
Awww, So Sorry, You Will Scale Through, Hard It Is, But You Will,Eventually.
Deitrick Hardon's, After A While Comes To My Mind, Anytime I Listen To That Song, I Only Wish That Situation Completely Eludes Me.
Re: Have you Ever Lost A Loved One And howDid U Cope by Draei: 3:35pm On Jan 07, 2017
#sighs, i better not say anything.
Re: Have you Ever Lost A Loved One And howDid U Cope by misscrystals(f): 3:38pm On Jan 07, 2017
tanks friends I appreciate this. I just hope I will be able to 4get him someday. @my friend buygala there's notin like consolation sex with him, just with him for healing sake. hope u get?
Re: Have you Ever Lost A Loved One And howDid U Cope by buygala(m): 3:42pm On Jan 07, 2017
misscrystals:
tanks friends I appreciate this. I just hope I will be able to 4get him someday. @my friend buygala there's notin like consolation sex with him, just with him for healing sake. hope u get?

So your ex is now your rehabilitation centre sad

Sombori please play 'Sexual healing' by Marvin Gaye and 'I want to knack you Akpako' by Terry G for this Damsel in distress smiley

Happy Akpako to you both cool
Re: Have you Ever Lost A Loved One And howDid U Cope by misscrystals(f): 3:48pm On Jan 07, 2017
buygala:

So your ex is now your rehabilitation centre sad

Sombori please play 'Sexual healing' by Marvin Gaye and 'I want to knack you Akpako' by Terry G for this Damsel in distress smiley

Happy Akpako to you both cool
@buygala hope u know this is nt fair

1 Like

Re: Have you Ever Lost A Loved One And howDid U Cope by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 07, 2017
So Sad Dear... Dnt Worry U Will Cum Out Of It Soon. I Also Lost Sumone Few Days Back Nw And Am Yet To Blv He's Gone But Dat's D Truth. Such Is Life
Re: Have you Ever Lost A Loved One And howDid U Cope by misscrystals(f): 3:54pm On Jan 07, 2017
mhizchristabel:
So Sad Dear... Dnt Worry U Will Cum Out Of It Soon. I Also Lost Sumone Few Days Back Nw And Am Yet To Blv He's Gone But Dat's D Truth. Such Is Life
so very sorry dear, I pray God give u strength to bear it tru
Re: Have you Ever Lost A Loved One And howDid U Cope by buygala(m): 3:55pm On Jan 07, 2017
misscrystals:
@buygala hope u know this is nt fair

And hope you know what you are doing isn't fair to your dead bf undecided

If the dead have feelings, how would your dead ex be feeling knowing barely one month after one month, you are 'recovering' from his death with your ex?

Or to put it more succinctly. ...imagine you are the one in the grave...and barely have u settled down into your appointed bedspace accommodation six feet below, than you view your dear boyfriend 'recovering' in the arms of his ex? ....how would you feel please? smiley

1 Like

Re: Have you Ever Lost A Loved One And howDid U Cope by megareal: 3:57pm On Jan 07, 2017
I lost my brother two and a half years ago. I still hurt a lot. Crazily, I didn't even need consolation from anyone cos I knew no one, even my hubby could understand the hurt except my mum and siblings.

With time, you learn to work your paralysed mind and move on but you never forget ever cos something will always remind you of them, a smile here, a laugh there.

1 Like

Re: Have you Ever Lost A Loved One And howDid U Cope by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 07, 2017
misscrystals:
so very sorry dear, I pray God give u strength to bear it tru
Tnks Dear And Stay Strong
Re: Have you Ever Lost A Loved One And howDid U Cope by misscrystals(f): 4:14pm On Jan 07, 2017
oh tnks friends am glad I can count on you
Re: Have you Ever Lost A Loved One And howDid U Cope by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 07, 2017
Losing a loved one is painful, it is disheartening too. But then he was lost to something you had no control over, painful. You feel helpless, had it been it was to another woman, you would have tried to get him back, Blamed him for all the pains he caused you, hate him till you overcome the feelings.

Unfortunately it is to cold hands of death. All you have to do is accept that he is gone and there is nothing you can do about it. Cry when you feel like, never bottle your tears up. Break up your rebound relationship, give yourself space and time. Morn till your heart wants happiness and then go for it.

May God be with yousmiley
Re: Have you Ever Lost A Loved One And howDid U Cope by boseshalom(f): 6:58pm On Jan 07, 2017
my baby sister .truth be told,it was the hardest and painful part of my life.I couldn't sleep for weeks and a psychologist had to be called.Her memorial is being held on Monday.dunno how to cope
Re: Have you Ever Lost A Loved One And howDid U Cope by misscrystals(f): 9:10pm On Jan 09, 2017
boseshalom:
my baby sister .truth be told,it was the hardest and painful part of my life.I couldn't sleep for weeks and a psychologist had to be called.Her memorial is being held on Monday.dunno how to cope
it is well with u
Re: Have you Ever Lost A Loved One And howDid U Cope by franchuks(m): 8:45am On Jan 11, 2017
Stay strong dear.... You will always come good!

Don't stagnate your life anymore, but cherish the good memories and momentsand live life to the fullest by living out the dreams he had wanted for you!

Peace and you will be fine!!
Re: Have you Ever Lost A Loved One And howDid U Cope by Nobody: 8:51am On Jan 11, 2017
Consolation sex not working I see?
Re: Have you Ever Lost A Loved One And howDid U Cope by misscrystals(f): 8:55am On Jan 11, 2017
franchuks:
Stay strong dear.... You will always come good!

Don't stagnate your life anymore, but cherish the good memories and momentsand live life to the fullest by living out the dreams he had wanted for you!

Peace and you will be fine!!
thanks, I really do appreciate this

(1) (Reply)

Pregnacy / Uber Driver Narrates How She Picked Up Her Guy's Side Chick Who Was Visiting Him / Bye Bye Nl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.