Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,153 members, 7,842,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Nigeria Freedom Gay Club Please Homosexuality Is Illegal (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigeria Freedom Gay Club Please Homosexuality Is Illegal (photos) (803 Views)

Valentine: It Is Illegal To Celebrate Day Of Love In These 5 Countries / “Homosexuality Is A SIN” Young Lady Speaks Of Her Deliverance / Nigeria Freedom Gay Club? They Must Be Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Freedom Gay Club Please Homosexuality Is Illegal (photos) by Kondomondo(m): 4:49pm On Jan 07, 2017
I went to alausa area today and I met this guys who came and asked for 10 mins to talk and they introduced them self as Nigerian freedom gay club operating in Nigeria. I told them that I was not gay and I lIed to them that I have a friend who is gay and they gave me a form to give to him. Na wa o so in this recession where people are looking for money some are looking for gay partners. This are the type of people that boko boys should slay. Our generation is in trouble . They are even on Facebook and Twitter. I wonder the part of hell where they will burn.

Re: Nigeria Freedom Gay Club Please Homosexuality Is Illegal (photos) by Emac34: 4:57pm On Jan 07, 2017
Every one with his or her fvcking problem
Re: Nigeria Freedom Gay Club Please Homosexuality Is Illegal (photos) by ikp120(m): 5:03pm On Jan 07, 2017
Kondomondo:
I went to alausa area today and I met this guys who came and asked for 10 mins to talk and they introduced them self as Nigerian freedom gay club operating in Nigeria. I told them that I was not gay and I lIed to them that I have a friend who is gay and they gave me a form to give to him. Na wa o so in this recession where people are looking for money some are looking for gay partners. This are the type of people that boko boys should slay. Our generation is in trouble . They are even on Facebook and Twitter. I wonder the part of hell where they will burn.

I wish I have seen a worse hypocrite than youangry... A guy is with another guy in a room, and they are poking their dicks into each other's ass; and you are in the other room with a lady you are not married to poking your dick into her pussy; then you come here condemning the others and not yourself? undecided Abeg both of you are guilty.

If you must "religiously" condemn gayism, then you must condemn premarital sex as much. cry

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Freedom Gay Club Please Homosexuality Is Illegal (photos) by psucc(m): 5:07pm On Jan 07, 2017
Op I may have to differ or be a little bit antagonistic.

Please check something out about yourself- dressing, hairdo, walking gaits, or something. It may be exposing you unknowingly to some danger.

Don't be in a hurry to praise yourself having deceived them. Watch and protect yourself from future encounter. It may not be just ordinary.

May the Lord protect you.

(1) (Reply)

9 Sure Signs You Are Wasting Your Time Being With Him Especially No 7 / Are Ladies That Don't Date Cheap?? / A Relationship Will Only Be As Good As The Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.