Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,265 members, 7,829,540 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

How Aisha Buhari Spent Fg's N1.8million To Use A London Lounge (SEE PHOTOS) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Aisha Buhari Spent Fg's N1.8million To Use A London Lounge (SEE PHOTOS) (1796 Views)

Buhari’s Health: We Can’t Disclose Amount Spent – FG / Buhari Spent $2.6bn On Boko Haram Crisis –CDS / How Aisha Buhari Welcomed Husband From UK Medical Leave (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Aisha Buhari Spent Fg's N1.8million To Use A London Lounge (SEE PHOTOS) by Principe67(m): 5:21pm On Jan 07, 2017
Sahara Reporters has obtained a document proving that Nigeria's first lady, Aisha Buhari, spent about N1.87 million in a London lounge.

The document all but rests claims that President Mumammadu Buhari's wife spends the federal government's money when she travels abroad even when she is not on official assignments.

She had revealed that the State House in Abuja takes care of her meal only when necessary, thereby dismissing a media report linking her with some top government officials to fleece the Nigerian High Commission in London each time she travels there adding that revealed that the State House in Abuja takes care of her meal only when necessary, thereby dismissing a media report linking her with some top government officials to fleece the Nigerian High Commission in London each time she travels there adding that "other healthy food or variety" needed by her children are her personal responsibilities.

But Sahara Reporters's documents prove otherwise as it showed a statement seeking approval for the release of £3,200 (about N1.87million) to use the lounge for less than 24 hours.

www.palmchatnow.com

Cc: lalasticlala, mynd44, ishilove

Re: How Aisha Buhari Spent Fg's N1.8million To Use A London Lounge (SEE PHOTOS) by evy1(m): 5:29pm On Jan 07, 2017
Huh
Re: How Aisha Buhari Spent Fg's N1.8million To Use A London Lounge (SEE PHOTOS) by Mynd44: 5:39pm On Jan 07, 2017
Re: How Aisha Buhari Spent Fg's N1.8million To Use A London Lounge (SEE PHOTOS) by odogwubiafra: 5:41pm On Jan 07, 2017
This government is just a Nigeria circus. Even when you think you have seen it all, they will put an amazing performance.
Re: How Aisha Buhari Spent Fg's N1.8million To Use A London Lounge (SEE PHOTOS) by Jokerman(m): 5:42pm On Jan 07, 2017
dem wan kill ds woman.... grin
Re: How Aisha Buhari Spent Fg's N1.8million To Use A London Lounge (SEE PHOTOS) by Incrizz(f): 5:52pm On Jan 07, 2017
Pictures lie too.
Re: How Aisha Buhari Spent Fg's N1.8million To Use A London Lounge (SEE PHOTOS) by khaifa(f): 6:11pm On Jan 07, 2017
Incrizz:
Pictures lie too.

You're very correct..
Am not saying she has done well but this picture does not even have any official stamp that can prove it's a credible document.
Re: How Aisha Buhari Spent Fg's N1.8million To Use A London Lounge (SEE PHOTOS) by Incrizz(f): 10:26am On Jan 08, 2017
khaifa:

You're very correct..
Am not saying she has done well but this picture does not even have any official stamp that can prove it's a credible document.
Just look at the picture of a paper they call document!!sad

1 Like

Re: How Aisha Buhari Spent Fg's N1.8million To Use A London Lounge (SEE PHOTOS) by Principe67(m): 1:33pm On Jan 08, 2017
That's how they unofficially syphon our national treasury
Re: How Aisha Buhari Spent Fg's N1.8million To Use A London Lounge (SEE PHOTOS) by Principe67(m): 8:16am On Jan 10, 2017
khaifa:

You're very correct..
Re: How Aisha Buhari Spent Fg's N1.8million To Use A London Lounge (SEE PHOTOS) by idupaul: 8:25am On Jan 10, 2017
khaifa:

You're very correct..

Keep kwayet you devil, did you even see the receipts of stella oduah BMWS before you started shouting Fowl
Re: How Aisha Buhari Spent Fg's N1.8million To Use A London Lounge (SEE PHOTOS) by khaifa(f): 11:53am On Jan 10, 2017
idupaul:

Keep kwayet you devil, did you even see the receipts of stella oduah BMWS before you started shouting Fowl

I don't think that was meant for me! Didn't u read my post carefully? Calling ur fellow human a devil shows how myopic a thinker u are. I don't have precious time for e-mugu like you.
Re: How Aisha Buhari Spent Fg's N1.8million To Use A London Lounge (SEE PHOTOS) by Principe67(m): 11:54am On Jan 10, 2017
khaifa:

I don't think that was meant for me! Didn't u read my post carefully? Calling ur fellow human a devil shows how myopic a thinker u are. I don't have precious time for e-mugu like you.
Re: How Aisha Buhari Spent Fg's N1.8million To Use A London Lounge (SEE PHOTOS) by idupaul: 12:06pm On Jan 10, 2017
khaifa:

Abeg carry your bigotry away from my mention
Re: How Aisha Buhari Spent Fg's N1.8million To Use A London Lounge (SEE PHOTOS) by Principe67(m): 1:04pm On Jan 10, 2017
idupaul:

Abeg carry your bigotry away from my mention
Re: How Aisha Buhari Spent Fg's N1.8million To Use A London Lounge (SEE PHOTOS) by Principe67(m): 10:56pm On Jan 15, 2017
evy1:
Huh
Re: How Aisha Buhari Spent Fg's N1.8million To Use A London Lounge (SEE PHOTOS) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 15, 2017
Ok, I don see am
Re: How Aisha Buhari Spent Fg's N1.8million To Use A London Lounge (SEE PHOTOS) by Principe67(m): 7:10am On Jan 16, 2017
kin8744:
Ok, I don see am

Wehdone Sir
Re: How Aisha Buhari Spent Fg's N1.8million To Use A London Lounge (SEE PHOTOS) by Nonso67: 10:26am On Jan 16, 2017
crooks

(1) (Reply)

SPACE​ BOOKERS ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA (Nairaland): Guest Speaker Sarrki / Nnamdi Kanu Is Hiding In A Safe House, Gives IPOB New Instructions / Biafra: Ozekhome Reveals What Complicated Nnamdi Kanu’s Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.