Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

Caster Semenya And Violet Raseboya's White Wedding Photos - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Caster Semenya And Violet Raseboya's White Wedding Photos (54291 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo BEATEN At His Own Core Crusher Challenge By Caster Semenya / Banned South African Female Athlete Semenya, Joins A Football Team / Caster Semenya Can Compete Again After Swiss Court Ruling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caster Semenya And Violet Raseboya's White Wedding Photos by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 07, 2017
Until Nigerians step out of the box and let humans live free and do as they please as long as they don't directly affect or hurt anyone, we will remain stagnant in that box.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caster Semenya And Violet Raseboya's White Wedding Photos by DancingSkeleton(m): 7:33pm On Jan 07, 2017
Na trans
Re: Caster Semenya And Violet Raseboya's White Wedding Photos by optional1(f): 7:33pm On Jan 07, 2017
ObiomaA:
how dem wan use born pikin

they get one pikin already.

1 Like

Re: Caster Semenya And Violet Raseboya's White Wedding Photos by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 07, 2017
HML to them. Love is a beautiful thing and I don't care where or in whom it is found.

6 Likes

Re: Caster Semenya And Violet Raseboya's White Wedding Photos by tonyfran: 7:34pm On Jan 07, 2017
This is one hell of a thing. Her wife? And family and friends were there to witness this abomination. Spits on thread
Re: Caster Semenya And Violet Raseboya's White Wedding Photos by Enice(m): 7:35pm On Jan 07, 2017
ObiomaA:
how dem wan use born pikin
for your information, semanya is an hermaphrodite. Meaning half man half woman.

1 Like

Re: Caster Semenya And Violet Raseboya's White Wedding Photos by Nasboy1058: 7:36pm On Jan 07, 2017
Semanya,yeah,she get 'man' for her name.she think she is a man. smiley
Re: Caster Semenya And Violet Raseboya's White Wedding Photos by akanji1: 7:36pm On Jan 07, 2017
Is it she or he?? Imagine, she's marrying and running for female athlete.
Re: Caster Semenya And Violet Raseboya's White Wedding Photos by RaptorX: 7:37pm On Jan 07, 2017
Is this not the "lady" that won gold at the Olympics and rumours started flying around that she was really a man which she denied. Now she/he is married to a woman?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caster Semenya And Violet Raseboya's White Wedding Photos by yedidiah(m): 7:37pm On Jan 07, 2017
Caster Semanya the Hermaphrodite. I hope now that she has married her girl-lover, she will finally start competing with men in 800m

1 Like

Re: Caster Semenya And Violet Raseboya's White Wedding Photos by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 07, 2017
See as they ugly self,thank God Nigerians like me have faces pleasant for sight.
Re: Caster Semenya And Violet Raseboya's White Wedding Photos by LorDBolton(m): 7:39pm On Jan 07, 2017
SMH for africa...

This is taboo!
Re: Caster Semenya And Violet Raseboya's White Wedding Photos by wizsolzy(m): 7:39pm On Jan 07, 2017
DozieInc:
She and her wife?? This is the crap that the numbskull Obama wanted to sell to Nigerians.

Numbskull no reach abeg add anoda name.
NL is becoming something else everyday. Most u post everything. U people r becoming less intresting every year
Re: Caster Semenya And Violet Raseboya's White Wedding Photos by CriticMaestro: 7:40pm On Jan 07, 2017
she was always a man.....this world sha....and dont be surprised they got married in a church

1 Like

Re: Caster Semenya And Violet Raseboya's White Wedding Photos by pek(m): 7:40pm On Jan 07, 2017
Giving more credence that she is a he

1 Like

Re: Caster Semenya And Violet Raseboya's White Wedding Photos by BCharles: 7:40pm On Jan 07, 2017
Why did the poster made it look like it was a lesbian marriage

And HER wife
Re: Caster Semenya And Violet Raseboya's White Wedding Photos by BJ0SE(m): 7:40pm On Jan 07, 2017
I remember the accusation previously that sh was an haemaphrodite....No smoke without fire

1 Like

Re: Caster Semenya And Violet Raseboya's White Wedding Photos by dhardline(m): 7:40pm On Jan 07, 2017
undecided OH so this stuff is legal IN S. A?

End time marriage.
Re: Caster Semenya And Violet Raseboya's White Wedding Photos by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 07, 2017
I suspected her when I first saw her...I knew she is a SHEEMALE
Re: Caster Semenya And Violet Raseboya's White Wedding Photos by sylva1(m): 7:41pm On Jan 07, 2017
Is she a lesbian?
Re: Caster Semenya And Violet Raseboya's White Wedding Photos by Wadosky(m): 7:42pm On Jan 07, 2017
A big cheat, pose as a man here and later run in female category.
Re: Caster Semenya And Violet Raseboya's White Wedding Photos by boseshalom(f): 7:42pm On Jan 07, 2017
* faints*
Re: Caster Semenya And Violet Raseboya's White Wedding Photos by Araoluwa005(m): 7:43pm On Jan 07, 2017
Einl:
Hahahaha... just watch. So many guys will pounce on this thread to condemn them and say homosexuality is demonic and wrong and satanic...but will still have a three.some.

My anger is the hypocrisy of people.

Let people love whoever they wanna love as long as it does not affect my family or I...since I don't give a fcnk.

Which one is worse This wedding or Rochas forcing pensioners to forfeit 60% of their hard earned money?
what is this one saying?

1 Like

Re: Caster Semenya And Violet Raseboya's White Wedding Photos by GodsOwnFav(m): 7:44pm On Jan 07, 2017
This is where one can't say if this is right or wrong, but God has the perfect answer to this scenerio. Wish them happiness.

4 Likes

Re: Caster Semenya And Violet Raseboya's White Wedding Photos by naptu2: 7:44pm On Jan 07, 2017
BCharles:
Why did the poster made it look like it was a lesbian marriage

And HER wife

sylva1:
Is she a lesbian?

She identifies herself as a lesbian.
Re: Caster Semenya And Violet Raseboya's White Wedding Photos by Omoluabi16(m): 7:47pm On Jan 07, 2017
DozieInc:
She and her wife?? This is the crap that the numbskull Obama wanted to sell to Nigerians.
no,mind am. 8years, no achievements.Only same sex him carry for head.

2 Likes

Re: Caster Semenya And Violet Raseboya's White Wedding Photos by Einl(m): 7:47pm On Jan 07, 2017
Araoluwa005:
what is this one saying?
Read it carefully. Then understand what that one is saying.
Re: Caster Semenya And Violet Raseboya's White Wedding Photos by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 07, 2017
DozieInc:
Adonbilivit

1 Like

Re: Caster Semenya And Violet Raseboya's White Wedding Photos by advocate666: 7:47pm On Jan 07, 2017
Thank you Satan

1 Like

Re: Caster Semenya And Violet Raseboya's White Wedding Photos by Araoluwa005(m): 7:48pm On Jan 07, 2017
Einl:

Read it carefully. Then understand what that one is saying.
guy, it makes no sense
Re: Caster Semenya And Violet Raseboya's White Wedding Photos by Einl(m): 7:50pm On Jan 07, 2017
Araoluwa005:
guy, it makes no sense
Which part??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Mobbed By Pitch Invader Fans After 55th Career Hat-trick(Phot / Super Eagles Stars And The Cars They Drive (Photos) / Barcelona Appoints Ronald Koeman As New Manager

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.