Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,254 members, 7,818,874 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Caster Semenya And Violet Raseboya's White Wedding Photos - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Caster Semenya And Violet Raseboya's White Wedding Photos (54319 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo BEATEN At His Own Core Crusher Challenge By Caster Semenya / Banned South African Female Athlete Semenya, Joins A Football Team / Caster Semenya Can Compete Again After Swiss Court Ruling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caster Semenya And Violet Raseboya's White Wedding Photos by CuteMorriz: 6:54am On Jan 08, 2017
Einl:
Hahahaha... just watch. So many guys will pounce on this thread to condemn them and say homosexuality is demonic and wrong and satanic...but will still have a three.some.

My anger is the hypocrisy of people.

Let people love whoever they wanna love as long as it does not affect my family or I...since I don't give a fcnk.

Which one is worse This wedding or Rochas forcing pensioners to forfeit 60% of their hard earned money?
That is the problem nigga. I don't give a damn about lesbo and gay but the truth is I don't want to have my kids where they will grow up seeing a male kissing a male or lesbo marriage..dude if you think gay past my street, I always have a revolver handy...your skull will tell the tales....

1 Like

Re: Caster Semenya And Violet Raseboya's White Wedding Photos by Einl(m): 7:47am On Jan 08, 2017
CuteMorriz:
That is the problem nigga. I don't give a damn about lesbo and gay but the truth is I don't want to have my kids where they will grow up seeing a male kissing a male or lesbo marriage..dude if you think gay past my street, I always have a revolver handy...your skull will tell the tales....

I ain't got a problem with that?

But can you say that about a corrupt politician?
Re: Caster Semenya And Violet Raseboya's White Wedding Photos by Einl(m): 7:48am On Jan 08, 2017
EgunMogaji:

You are right.

Nigerians are the most hypocritical bunch of earthlings I have ever met.

You de mind them??
Re: Caster Semenya And Violet Raseboya's White Wedding Photos by Einl(m): 7:51am On Jan 08, 2017
Dindondin:
both are bad.
But you can't leave one bad issue at the expense of another bad issue. Semenya's vagin a was a waste. Yet she was allowed to waste Raseboya's own too. That's waste of the year. Both girls missing out on the pleasure of dic k!
Nobody should allow them adopt a kid or donate sper m to them.
They should impregnate themselves!
Iranu!
Abasha!

Are you a virgin?? Which one is not a sin??

Homosexuality or premarital sex?? If you regularly have sex you can't criticise them.
Re: Caster Semenya And Violet Raseboya's White Wedding Photos by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 08, 2017
cool All the best for the new marriage. Not sure if this is still 100% gay. undecided Oh well.

She should just do a complete sex change and switch to 800m men. She would still beat them cool

1 Like

Re: Caster Semenya And Violet Raseboya's White Wedding Photos by LeSudAfricaine: 8:59am On Jan 08, 2017
jordinsparkles:
See as she be like ape
she may look like an ape buit the truth is you won't compete wth RSA women in the looks department

2 Likes

Re: Caster Semenya And Violet Raseboya's White Wedding Photos by fF01(m): 12:48pm On Jan 08, 2017
yemi1261:
I don't understand, is she a lesbians or wetin dey happen?
Lwkm! even me I am not understanding...

1 Like

Re: Caster Semenya And Violet Raseboya's White Wedding Photos by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 08, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
she may look like an ape buit the truth is you won't compete wth RSA women in the looks department
100000% on point

And here is a godly example......just ask Steve Harvey about the Godly creation that is RSA female

1 Like

Re: Caster Semenya And Violet Raseboya's White Wedding Photos by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jan 08, 2017
DozieInc:
She and her wife?? This is the crap that the numbskull Obama wanted to sell to Nigerians.
ohh you refused the idea of homosexuality but you didn't have a problem buying into the idea of religion of which is the reason you are slaughtering each other in Naija

Hahaha well well which way to go Naija

2 Likes

Re: Caster Semenya And Violet Raseboya's White Wedding Photos by DozieInc(m): 1:49pm On Jan 08, 2017
Jayceon:
ohh you refused the idea of homosexuality but you didn't have a problem buying into the idea of religion of which is the reason you are slaughtering each other in Naija

Hahaha well well which way to go Naija

Well, if you chose to marry same sex better get pregnant for/by your partner.
SA people are the continent's wa.nk€rs.
Re: Caster Semenya And Violet Raseboya's White Wedding Photos by Dindondin(m): 2:35pm On Jan 08, 2017
Einl:

Are you a virgin?? Which one is not a sin??

Homosexuality or premarital sex?? If you regularly have sex you can't criticise them.
Premarital sex is also bad. It's one of those bad things I mentioned.
I m a virgin. And If I m not, I owe the society the duty of sensitizing people like you what you think is ok but actually bad.
Re: Caster Semenya And Violet Raseboya's White Wedding Photos by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 08, 2017
DozieInc:

Well, if you chose to marry same sex better get pregnant for/by your partner.
SA people are the continent's wa.nk€rs.
guys who resent homosexual people are often those who've lost their girlfriends to lesbians lol....are you too on that list If not why do you hate them so much?? these people don't even kiss in public,atleast not in SA

No need to worry about gays and lesbians if they don't affect your life

1 Like

Re: Caster Semenya And Violet Raseboya's White Wedding Photos by avaa(m): 7:22pm On Jan 08, 2017
DozieInc:
She and her wife?? This is the crap that the numbskull Obama wanted to sell to Nigerians.

No lie bros, between the two of them, which one you go choose if them ask you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caster Semenya And Violet Raseboya's White Wedding Photos by jordinsparkles(f): 8:34pm On Jan 08, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
you're stupid that I'm sure of.
Re: Caster Semenya And Violet Raseboya's White Wedding Photos by jordinsparkles(f): 8:36pm On Jan 08, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
how many fine women dey una country? Like say no be apes full there mtcheeeew! SA baboon.
Re: Caster Semenya And Violet Raseboya's White Wedding Photos by DozieInc(m): 8:53pm On Jan 08, 2017
avaa:

No lie bros, between the two of them, which one you go choose if them ask you?
....The "wife"... cool
Re: Caster Semenya And Violet Raseboya's White Wedding Photos by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 08, 2017
jordinsparkles:
how many fine women dey una country? Like say no be apes full there mtcheeeew! SA baboon.
we don't understand what you are babbling...we know English is not for everyone but would you atleast try?

1 Like

Re: Caster Semenya And Violet Raseboya's White Wedding Photos by jordinsparkles(f): 9:33pm On Jan 08, 2017
Jayceon:
we don't understand what you are babbling...we know English is not for everyone but would you atleast try?
my dear if you don't understand pigin that's your headache not mine and please don't try to be a bugaboo.
Re: Caster Semenya And Violet Raseboya's White Wedding Photos by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 08, 2017
jordinsparkles:
my dear if you don't understand pigin that's your headache not mine and please don't try to be a bugaboo.
how old are you? You don't sound mature at all
Re: Caster Semenya And Violet Raseboya's White Wedding Photos by robosky02(m): 11:08pm On Jan 08, 2017
Dreamwaker:
Until Nigerians step out of the box and let humans live free and do as they please as long as they don't directly affect or hurt anyone, we will remain stagnant in that box.

shut the Bleep here

if this is freedom

then Bleep it

bullshit

He made them adam and eve

and not adam and steve or eve and evelyn undecided
Re: Caster Semenya And Violet Raseboya's White Wedding Photos by LeSudAfricaine: 1:23am On Jan 09, 2017
jordinsparkles:
you're stupid that I'm sure of.
right back at ya grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Morocco Vs Spain: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (3 - 0) On Penalties / Barcelona Appoints Ronald Koeman As New Manager / Cristiano Ronaldo And His Son Pose With Spanish Super Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.