Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,791 members, 7,824,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Caster Semenya And Violet Raseboya's White Wedding Photos - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Caster Semenya And Violet Raseboya's White Wedding Photos (54345 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo BEATEN At His Own Core Crusher Challenge By Caster Semenya / Banned South African Female Athlete Semenya, Joins A Football Team / Caster Semenya Can Compete Again After Swiss Court Ruling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caster Semenya And Violet Raseboya's White Wedding Photos by Seamareggae(m): 8:57pm On Jan 07, 2017
ayusco85:

Ur eye tie big wrapper, the type they wear for August meeting
Ehen... Abeg help me untie am...
Re: Caster Semenya And Violet Raseboya's White Wedding Photos by Any74: 8:59pm On Jan 07, 2017
The pastor that wedded them is a mad man
Re: Caster Semenya And Violet Raseboya's White Wedding Photos by raphy(m): 9:03pm On Jan 07, 2017
Am just so confuse he took part in female competition then married a woman. undecided mayb he have a d!ck and She is a woman.
Re: Caster Semenya And Violet Raseboya's White Wedding Photos by thaoriginator: 9:05pm On Jan 07, 2017
Kelklein:
Ok..
I put my thumb on it but couldn't get a bleeps to give
Re: Caster Semenya And Violet Raseboya's White Wedding Photos by thaoriginator: 9:09pm On Jan 07, 2017
histemple:

Funny enough, Semenya's case is slightly different because the award-winning athlete is a Bisexual.
bi-sexual? That means she get prick abi? And funny enough she got lot of bleeps to give grin

Come to think of it, many Nairalnders don't give bleeps, does that means they all dickless? cry *confused*
Re: Caster Semenya And Violet Raseboya's White Wedding Photos by nonjebose(m): 9:10pm On Jan 07, 2017
Einl:

You get sense. My point exactly. We Nigerians are such hypocrites. Jesus spoke about us in the Bible. Clean on the outside but dirty and rotten inside.
A crime was committed and it was left unanswered for by the perpetrators, like many unfortunate instances in the nation. But this unfortunate incidence does not in anyway justify the general stance of the people against homosexualism. There are many sexual activities prevalent in our present society, which are seen as crime. Not one is better than the other. Jesus would rather want us to be clean inside and outside
Re: Caster Semenya And Violet Raseboya's White Wedding Photos by Litmus: 9:11pm On Jan 07, 2017
In such female relationships, the Masculin female partner should be called Lesband and the female Lesslass.
Re: Caster Semenya And Violet Raseboya's White Wedding Photos by poyet(m): 9:11pm On Jan 07, 2017
This "I don't give a Bleep" was zany when it started. Now it has become untamed madness.
Re: Caster Semenya And Violet Raseboya's White Wedding Photos by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 07, 2017
She is female with naturally elevated testosterone levels, the international athletics federation after many years decided she should be allowed to compete with females although she has testosterone levels close to males.

I just think she is not helping her case by presenting herself in such a masculine image. The athletics federation may eventually be forced to cave into opposition from some of her fellow athlete competitors and ban her from competing.

1 Like

Re: Caster Semenya And Violet Raseboya's White Wedding Photos by Vicolan: 9:18pm On Jan 07, 2017
yemi1261:
I don't understand, is she a lesbians or wetin dey happen?

I think She's hermaphrodite.... So she prefer the male organ

1 Like

Re: Caster Semenya And Violet Raseboya's White Wedding Photos by yedidiah(m): 9:30pm On Jan 07, 2017
histemple:

Being Hermaphrodite automatically qualifies the athlete to complete either for male or the female category.
well, of you followed her career as an athlete, you will know that for a long time, there were calls for her to be stopped from competing against ladies.
Re: Caster Semenya And Violet Raseboya's White Wedding Photos by charlesucheh(m): 9:32pm On Jan 07, 2017
Walahi! This 'WOMANMAN' is a cheat!!! She is not supposed to be allowed to compete amongst real women!!! I blame that Olympic committee, because her genetic disorder has mutated into her being extra-ordinary which makes are a MAN!! 'forget the other organ' she's still a man abeg!!!!!
Re: Caster Semenya And Violet Raseboya's White Wedding Photos by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 07, 2017
Vicolan:

I think She's hermaphrodite.... So she prefer the male organ
na wa ooo
Re: Caster Semenya And Violet Raseboya's White Wedding Photos by Gwazah(m): 9:45pm On Jan 07, 2017
Einl:
Hahahaha... just watch. So many guys will pounce on this thread to condemn them and say homosexuality is demonic and wrong and satanic...but will still have a three.some.

My anger is the hypocrisy of people.

Let people love whoever they wanna love as long as it does not affect my family or I...since I don't give a fcnk.

Which one is worse This wedding or Rochas forcing pensioners to forfeit 60% of their hard earned money?
u somehow make sense.
my prb Is man to man. Women seems like joke.
Re: Caster Semenya And Violet Raseboya's White Wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 07, 2017
nonjebose:

The acceptance or not of the sexual orientation of the people has no direct impact on the economic development of a nation. The economic development of SA is based on the good fiscal policies of past administrations, which is lacking in Nigeria.
My point really is that most Nigerians are hypocrite. While sexual orientation may not have any impact in our economy, killing and stigmatizing them won't also do any good, rather it will make us look barbaric.

1 Like

Re: Caster Semenya And Violet Raseboya's White Wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 07, 2017
Gwazah:

u somehow make sense.
my prb Is man to man. Women seems like joke.
I use to be like u b4, woman to woman seems cool to me but I hated man to man. Well I realized it was because I was a man, so man to man don't seem appealing to me. But they are all the same, man to man, woman to woman. U can't condemn one and say the other is OK.
Left to me as long as they don't hurt or force anyone into doing wat dey do then is OK. It should be a free world.

1 Like

Re: Caster Semenya And Violet Raseboya's White Wedding Photos by modaink333: 10:38pm On Jan 07, 2017
Thunder fire the person way wed them.....thunder fire the people way attend d weeding..........endtime weeding
Re: Caster Semenya And Violet Raseboya's White Wedding Photos by histemple: 10:39pm On Jan 07, 2017
yedidiah:
well, of you followed her career as an athlete, you will know that for a long time, there were calls for her to be stopped from competing against ladies.

Well, I haven't really been following her career that much. Thanks for the information.
Re: Caster Semenya And Violet Raseboya's White Wedding Photos by pawesome(m): 10:47pm On Jan 07, 2017
Toh...me walahi i dnt gip a puck walahi
Re: Caster Semenya And Violet Raseboya's White Wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 07, 2017
Yampotatocarrot:
Please, I'm kinda confused. If she has both male n female private parts.... Which ones r inside.... As in does she produce both sperm n egg (have both testes n ovary)? Cos I think d one inside determines which part of d sex she really is.

On another note, am I the only one wondering which kind of hairstyle is on those groomsmen's heads?

I believe she only has ovaries and a vagina. She is considered a hermaphrodite because she has an abnormally high level of testosterone than is found in the average woman.
Re: Caster Semenya And Violet Raseboya's White Wedding Photos by Duru009(m): 10:50pm On Jan 07, 2017
Marriage like this which are not ordained by God doesn't always last....

Thy are called pure lust....
Re: Caster Semenya And Violet Raseboya's White Wedding Photos by Dindondin(m): 12:33am On Jan 08, 2017
Einl:
Hahahaha... just watch. So many guys will pounce on this thread to condemn them and say homosexuality is demonic and wrong and satanic...but will still have a three.some.

Let people love whoever they wanna love as long as it does not affect my family or I...since I don't give a fuc k.

Which one is worse This wedding or Rochas forcing pensioners to forfeit 60% of their hard earned money?
both are bad.
But you can't leave one bad issue at the expense of another bad issue. Semenya's vagin a was a waste. Yet she was allowed to waste Raseboya's own too. That's waste of the year. Both girls missing out on the pleasure of dic k!
Nobody should allow them adopt a kid or donate sper m to them.
They should impregnate themselves!
Iranu!
Abasha!
Re: Caster Semenya And Violet Raseboya's White Wedding Photos by mcyomicioux(m): 1:11am On Jan 08, 2017
caster is hermaphrodite with the male organ/features more developed.....
Re: Caster Semenya And Violet Raseboya's White Wedding Photos by learnedman(m): 1:21am On Jan 08, 2017
Aruu!!! TUFIAKWA
Re: Caster Semenya And Violet Raseboya's White Wedding Photos by Gwazah(m): 3:24am On Jan 08, 2017
MrTruth4real:

I use to be like u b4, woman to woman seems cool to me but I hated man to man. Well I realized it was because I was a man, so man to man don't seem appealing to me. But they are all the same, man to man, woman to woman. U can't condemn one and say the other is OK.
Left to me as long as they don't hurt or force anyone into doing wat dey do then is OK. It should be a free world.
Honestly its awful! Why do we hav women? Two grown up men wit hairy ny*ash ? The good thing is, its voluntarily and bad thing is, its immoral and against the law of nature.
Re: Caster Semenya And Violet Raseboya's White Wedding Photos by Nobody: 3:30am On Jan 08, 2017
Einl:

Let people love whoever they wanna love as long as it does not affect my family or I...since I don't give a fcnk.

You are right.

Nigerians are the most hypocritical bunch of earthlings I have ever met.

1 Like

Re: Caster Semenya And Violet Raseboya's White Wedding Photos by redsun(m): 3:38am On Jan 08, 2017
How can she compete as a woman when she is obviously a man with a large bulge?
Re: Caster Semenya And Violet Raseboya's White Wedding Photos by naptu2: 4:20am On Jan 08, 2017
The couple.

1 Like

Re: Caster Semenya And Violet Raseboya's White Wedding Photos by naptu2: 4:24am On Jan 08, 2017
And this is the thread about their traditional wedding.

https://www.nairaland.com/2791292/lesbian-athlete-caster-semenya-marries
Re: Caster Semenya And Violet Raseboya's White Wedding Photos by naptu2: 4:25am On Jan 08, 2017
ogochukwu247:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-2atIUs1T0zg/VmhPoNKI4PI/AAAAAAAHnBA/EuZj8OCWA3U/s1600/3.jpg[/img][img]http://2.bp..com/-0WXJ4UMfXJ0/VmhPo_DRbUI/AAAAAAAHnBI/n0oqWQ9XhlQ/s1600/7.jpg[/img]
South African 800m athlete Caster Semenya and her long-time girlfriend, Violet Raseboya, had their traditional wedding in Ga-Dikgale in the Capricorn District of Limpopo over the weekend. Semenya and Raseboya got engaged in May 2014. 24 year old Semenya made headlines in 2009 when she was subjected to a gender test after winning the gold in the women's 800m IAAF's Championship in Berlin. She was cleared and went on to win the silver medal at the 2011 World Championship in Daegu. Her greatest achievement to date was winning a silver medal in the 800m at the 2012 London Olympics. More photos from the wedding after the cut...
[img]http://2.bp..com/-ogX2wdBEmY0/VmhPpfPCxUI/AAAAAAAHnBQ/H4-h2hGxyQE/s1600/2.jpg[/img][img]http://3.bp..com/-u0SFfLQL9aA/VmhPqCWIrVI/AAAAAAAHnBU/MFuH8kBYhkI/s1600/4.jpg[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-Q_u44z-gj9U/VmhPqxOpb7I/AAAAAAAHnBg/W-HFiZT2jAs/s1600/5.jpg[/img][img]http://1.bp..com/-mgnKIZx3xq8/VmhProX8R2I/AAAAAAAHnBo/CzYOtp_kh1w/s1600/6.jpg[/img]

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2015/12/photos-sa-lesbian-athlete-caster.html

https://www.nairaland.com/2791292/lesbian-athlete-caster-semenya-marries
Re: Caster Semenya And Violet Raseboya's White Wedding Photos by Yampotatocarrot(m): 5:21am On Jan 08, 2017
mcyomicioux:
caster is hermaphrodite with the male organ/features more developed.....

But someone else that quoted me said she has ovaries but with more developed male features/testosterone level
Re: Caster Semenya And Violet Raseboya's White Wedding Photos by basti1212(m): 5:43am On Jan 08, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Modric On Ronaldo Absence: When You Don't Win, You Have To Come To Show Respect / Cristiano Ronaldo And His Son Pose With Spanish Super Cup / Farouk Yarma Pictured With Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Cafu And Puyol In Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.