Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

14-Year-Old Anna Morik Killed In Southern Kaduna By Fulani Herdsmen Buried (Pic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 14-Year-Old Anna Morik Killed In Southern Kaduna By Fulani Herdsmen Buried (Pic) (32680 Views)

Wife Who Killed Family Featured In New Obituary As They Are Set To Be Buried.PIC / Widow Who Was Raped And Killed By Fulani Herdsmen, Buried In Anambra. Photos / Mambillas Of Shirib Village Taraba Killed By Fulani Herdsmen Buried(pics,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14-Year-Old Anna Morik Killed In Southern Kaduna By Fulani Herdsmen Buried (Pic) by mightyhazell: 8:49pm On Jan 07, 2017
Such a waste!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 14-Year-Old Anna Morik Killed In Southern Kaduna By Fulani Herdsmen Buried (Pic) by AngelsAndStars(m): 8:49pm On Jan 07, 2017
Until your Christians stand up and fight back at every given opportunity you will continue to be slaughtered and not a gaddamn diplomacy is going to end this killing.

keep praying while they kill you little by little

morons

3 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Anna Morik Killed In Southern Kaduna By Fulani Herdsmen Buried (Pic) by AngelsAndStars(m): 8:50pm On Jan 07, 2017
habsydiamond:
What this tells me is that the world is coming to an end soon. My advice to everyone is stick to your God cos u all need him now than ever.
see this one.

mumu
Re: 14-Year-Old Anna Morik Killed In Southern Kaduna By Fulani Herdsmen Buried (Pic) by googlepikins: 8:51pm On Jan 07, 2017
kogistar:
RIP, IGBO HAVE KILLED THIS GIRL
my advice to your parents is to give birth to another child, cos you're gone already. In few months you will go mad.
Re: 14-Year-Old Anna Morik Killed In Southern Kaduna By Fulani Herdsmen Buried (Pic) by olureignforever: 8:51pm On Jan 07, 2017
kogistar:

What is this one saying. Yaba left calling.

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Anna Morik Killed In Southern Kaduna By Fulani Herdsmen Buried (Pic) by Royalfurnitures: 8:52pm On Jan 07, 2017
This killing is getting too. much and should be condemned by all.

Pls check out my signature for quality and durable furniture
Re: 14-Year-Old Anna Morik Killed In Southern Kaduna By Fulani Herdsmen Buried (Pic) by charleson022: 8:53pm On Jan 07, 2017
Sometimes I do wonder if those herdsmen have the same heart with us.Slaughtering people at will.
Re: 14-Year-Old Anna Morik Killed In Southern Kaduna By Fulani Herdsmen Buried (Pic) by StupidYorubaFool: 8:54pm On Jan 07, 2017
ableguy:
g
for god
Re: 14-Year-Old Anna Morik Killed In Southern Kaduna By Fulani Herdsmen Buried (Pic) by Martinola(m): 8:55pm On Jan 07, 2017
Na wic kain kontry b dis...make i no coment b4 dem go ban me again
Re: 14-Year-Old Anna Morik Killed In Southern Kaduna By Fulani Herdsmen Buried (Pic) by intruder15(m): 8:56pm On Jan 07, 2017
NNVanguard:

Are you OK? Is this a joke?
u should know when someone wants cheap popularity.... ignore d fellow... na mentions e de find...

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Anna Morik Killed In Southern Kaduna By Fulani Herdsmen Buried (Pic) by Armstrong34(m): 8:56pm On Jan 07, 2017
Femich18:
All these herdsmen ehen and somebody is saying they aren't Nigerians... playing politics with peoples lives
..... I thought El-rufai claims he has paid d herdsmen off... Imagine instead of bringing dem to face justice... He went ahead to pay dem thankin dem for a job well done in disguise.... Niger wich way

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Anna Morik Killed In Southern Kaduna By Fulani Herdsmen Buried (Pic) by intruder15(m): 8:56pm On Jan 07, 2017
NNVanguard:

Are you OK?
Is this a joke?

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Anna Morik Killed In Southern Kaduna By Fulani Herdsmen Buried (Pic) by Unimaginable123: 8:57pm On Jan 07, 2017
RIP young girl. You lived in a hopeless country where the lives of its citizens don't matter one bit to the people elected to positions of authority.
If this young lady had been killed by fulani marabouts in a sane country, the police wount sleep until they arrest all the perpetrators of the heinous crime and take them to court for proper judgment and sentencing. Even if it takes them 50 years, the case file will remain open until the criminals are caught before it will be closed.

2 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Anna Morik Killed In Southern Kaduna By Fulani Herdsmen Buried (Pic) by daveP(m): 8:57pm On Jan 07, 2017
Now I know that this circus called a country still have many stage plays to offer its audience irrespective of their total boredom of it.....

Rip Anna!

2 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Anna Morik Killed In Southern Kaduna By Fulani Herdsmen Buried (Pic) by ufuosman(m): 8:58pm On Jan 07, 2017
Painful death, RIP
Re: 14-Year-Old Anna Morik Killed In Southern Kaduna By Fulani Herdsmen Buried (Pic) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 07, 2017
killsmith:
Imagine a world without Islam....
Even Muslims know they are evil beings
Re: 14-Year-Old Anna Morik Killed In Southern Kaduna By Fulani Herdsmen Buried (Pic) by olureignforever: 8:59pm On Jan 07, 2017
killsmith:
Imagine a world without Islam....

This world would have been so peaceful

2 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Anna Morik Killed In Southern Kaduna By Fulani Herdsmen Buried (Pic) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 07, 2017
The Bible calls Muslims .. Wild donkeys
Re: 14-Year-Old Anna Morik Killed In Southern Kaduna By Fulani Herdsmen Buried (Pic) by Kunlexxxx(m): 9:00pm On Jan 07, 2017
lollypeezle:
Someone sent me this and it really touching. So, i decided to share it with you

STATE OF THE NATION*

I have been following closely the activities of this government and whenever I have the opportunity, I try to find out the opinions of people as regards the performance of this government.

I just realized that the hardship faced by many Nigerians is simply as a result of the fact that almost everyone of us benefited from the cycle of corruption.

The bricklayer, plumber, laborers, tiler are all complaining because building construction has slowed down massively cause the thieves no longer have money to spend on real estate.

The car dealers are grumbling because their cars are begging for buyers. Thieves can no longer spend wastefully.

The private school owners are shouting because parents can no longer pay outrageous sums and are withdrawing their wards.

I was shocked when I learn that in a popular private University in Abuja, parents are writing undertaking at the account section for their children to be allowed to write exams... and it goes on and on.

The fact is, a lot of people are returning to what someone referred to as ''default mode''.

We mostly have been living above our REAL MEANS.

We have been staying in houses that ordinarily our incomes can't afford.

Our children going to schools we can't afford. Driving cars we ordinarily can't maintain.

We have been living a FAKE LIFE all along. Now the reality is before us and we don't want to accept it.

This shows how morally bankrupt we are.

You can't eat your Cake and have it. Take Note..."GOD HELP AND BLESS NIGERIA"

You got billions from bank without collateral using your political influence. You put half into your business and spent the other half on exotic cars, jeweleries, etc.

Your business employs 100 people normally. You get illegal waivers and concessions to import raw materials at rock bottom prices, you get over-inflated contract to supply government some goods your company produce....in short your company is kept afloat by corruption.

Now the new SHERIFF in town says:

no more ridiculous waivers, 
no more inflated contracts, no more bank loans without collateral, in fact its time you or your company pay off the billions of debt owed.....

AMCON takes over your company, staff are laid off......And you go on air and say the new sheriff is killing business and causing unemployment..

The truth is....you and your company were never in business, you were only feeding off the system.

Too many companies and banks are funded by corruption. Remove corruption from the system and they collapse.......and we end up blaming the person that removes corruption for the collapse of the corruptly run fake company.

Its like our system and corruption are so interwoven and inseparable that removing one will kill the other.

Maybe we should tolerate and learn to live with corruption so that Nigeria can survive?

Recession: What recession? If you think Nigeria is broke, then you are living in another planet. Now, please read the information below and tell me why Nigerians crying of hardship are comfortable with the bold looting of their collective wealth by the politicians.

A SELF DECEIVING COUNTRY CALLED NIGERIA

Twenty-one senators currently receiving pensions from government as ex-governors and deputy governors.

The current senators who once served as governors are Bukola Saraki of Kwara, Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso of Kano, Kabiru Gaya of Kano, Godswill Akpabio of Akwa Ibom, Theodore Orji of Abia, Abdullahi Adamu of Nasarawa, Sam Egwu of Ebonyi, Shaaba Lafiagi of Kwara, Joshua Dariye of Plateau Jonah Jang of Plateau, Aliyu Magatakarda Wamakko of Sokoto, Ahmed Sani Yarima of Zamfara, Danjuma Goje of Gombe, Bukar Abba Ibrahim of Yobe, Adamu Aliero of Kebbi, George Akume of Benue and Isiaka Adeleke of Osun.

The former deputy governors in the Senate are Ms Biodun Olujimi of Ekiti and Enyinaya Harcourt Abaribe of Abia. Danladi Abubakar Sani served as the acting governor of Taraba state.

Many former governors are also in Buhari's Cabinet as Ministers. This includes: Ngige, Fayemi, Amaechi and Fashola (SAN).).

In Akwa Ibom State, the law provides that ex governors and deputy governors receive pension equivalent to the salaries of the incumbent. The package also includes a new official car and a utility vehicle every four years; one personal aide; a cook, chauffeurs and security guards for the governor at a sum not exceeding N5 million per month and N2.5 million for his deputy governor.

In Rivers, the law provides 100 percent of annual basic salaries for the ex-governor and deputy, one residential house for the former governor “anywhere of his choice in Nigeria”; one residential house anywhere in Rivers for the deputy, three cars for the ex-governor every four years and two cars for the deputy every four years.

It is alledged that in Lagos, a former governor will get two houses, one in Lagos and another in Abuja, estimated at N500 million in Lagos and N700 million in Abuja. He also receives six new cars to be replaced every three years; a furniture allowance of 300 percent of annual salary to be paid every two years, and a N30 million pension annually for life.

This is the reality for all the 21 ex govenors and deputy governors who are currently serving as senators. This same is also true of ex governors who are now serving as Ministers.

NOW I ASK: 
How many years did these guys serve their states as governors and deputy governors? Is it more than 8years? Is that a reason to be entitled to pensions for life? Even if they are entitled to pension for life, must it be so outrageous?

As if that is not enough: HOW on earth can any public servant with conscience collect salaries and allowances as a senator or minister, and still have the audacity to claim pensions equivalent to the salaries of a serving governor in Nigeria?

IT ISN'T ROCKET SCIENCE......

Once you are elected a senator or appointed a minister, you must forfeit any pension accruing to you from government at any level until you vacate office. This should also apply to senators collecting military pensions like former Senate President David Mark.

Yet these senators are in the Senate that is inviting the current finance minister to discuss the recession of Nigeria's economy. A senator pockets approximately 30 million naira monthly as salary and allowances. Our "honourables" are not interested to make laws that could restructure our country into economically autonomous federating States/Regions to save the country from sectional agitations that is threatening to destroy Nigeria. The sad and hopeless situation is that the rest of Nigerians are busy arguing based on party, ethnic and affiliations while these enemies of state continue to rape us.

Do you know that it costs tax payers 290m Naira yearly to maintain each member of our National Assembly in a country where nothing works & 80% of population earn below 300 Naira a day ? A working day earning of a senator is more than a yearly income of a doctor; it's more than the salary of 42 Army generals or 48 professors or 70 commissioners of police or more than twice the pay of the US President or 9 times the salary of US congressmen.

It's high time the country had a referendum on those outrageous salaries of Senators, House of Representative members and other political office holders.

Bros, maka why na? You didn't think anyone would read this, did you? Common! This seems like a whole text book

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Anna Morik Killed In Southern Kaduna By Fulani Herdsmen Buried (Pic) by intruder15(m): 9:03pm On Jan 07, 2017
sanandreas:
Fulani herdsmen today also killed two brothers who went to farm at Abraka food reserve delta state. This issue is getting out of hand. How can one acquire weapons legally?

are u serious chai... wat happened
Re: 14-Year-Old Anna Morik Killed In Southern Kaduna By Fulani Herdsmen Buried (Pic) by macphilip: 9:07pm On Jan 07, 2017
Unimaginable123:
a perfect world
Unfortunately it can never be,
actually Islam is the fastest growing Religion presently
Re: 14-Year-Old Anna Morik Killed In Southern Kaduna By Fulani Herdsmen Buried (Pic) by Unimaginable123: 9:09pm On Jan 07, 2017
macphilip:

Unfortunately it can never be,
actually Islam is the fastest growing Religion presently
growing in the wrong direction

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Anna Morik Killed In Southern Kaduna By Fulani Herdsmen Buried (Pic) by Daniyomex(m): 9:15pm On Jan 07, 2017
kogistar:
This is the result of too much Osogbo weed. Get well soon.
Re: 14-Year-Old Anna Morik Killed In Southern Kaduna By Fulani Herdsmen Buried (Pic) by Nasiruddeen(m): 9:17pm On Jan 07, 2017
Who Are The Killers? "Fulani Herdsmen" ?
*by Bamidele Ademola-Olateju*

Some "Fulani Herdsmen" involved in the slaughter of innocent Nigerians were captured. They spoke neither fulfulde nor Hausa. They could read no Arabic script. They were armed with assault riffles - magazine fed automatic guns designed for infantry use. How can you be a Fulani nomad and you cannot speak fulfulde? These are not Fulani. Some of us know and the government knows.

Nigeria is a sham! I have written many times that Nigeria is a racket and a criminal enterprise. Up till today, Boko Haram sponsors are walking free. The government is afraid of prosecuting them because it is one criminal gang. The "Fulani Herdsmen" invaded Enugu. I hinted at who they were and I was reported to facebook. I was in facebook prison for 3 days. The same gang have killed again! And they will continue to kill until we the people have had enough. The same people are cattle rustlers, robbing the real Fulani of their cattle, sheep and goats.

No politician wants to save Nigeria. None of them belive in Nigeria so much as to rattle it and rid it of obstacles to its greatness. They are all engaged in platitudes, preferring to play to the gallery to the detriment of poor Nigerians whose blood are shed daily. They are afraid of clay footed gods because the gods are their creation. These things will melt under a drizzle but they are feted. These gods can be jailed without consequence by federal might yet their are protected. I'm still wondering why these "Fulani herdsmen" cannot be paraded in the news for us to hear them speak. Since they are Fulani, they should be questioned in fulfulde. Since they are Muslims, they should at least be able to recite Al-Fatiha and Ayatu Kursiy. Nigeria is one huge lie!

We are not ready! When we are sufficiently threatened by those who want this country to serve their interests and enslave us, we will fight. I'm confident that day will come. And soon!
Re: 14-Year-Old Anna Morik Killed In Southern Kaduna By Fulani Herdsmen Buried (Pic) by andyanders: 9:21pm On Jan 07, 2017
My annoyance is ; why is it that the President of this country fail to see anything wrong in what the herdsmen are doing? Is it that he is from there or ............I cannot understand why he has failed to publicly condemn the activities of these herdsmen. In America, when things happens, the president would go there in person, see things himself and make a comment over the issue. When things like this happens, nothing is said about it and you see the same herdsmen grassing their cattle all over.

I supported Buhari over his stand on corruption, but his attitude over issues of the herdsmen, he has done nothing to address the issue.

Look at such a promising girl wasted by herdsmen.
Re: 14-Year-Old Anna Morik Killed In Southern Kaduna By Fulani Herdsmen Buried (Pic) by Vicolan: 9:23pm On Jan 07, 2017
kogistar:

Watch ur back bro insanity is far approaching ooo.

RIP to d death
Re: 14-Year-Old Anna Morik Killed In Southern Kaduna By Fulani Herdsmen Buried (Pic) by spinna: 9:27pm On Jan 07, 2017
PSALM 37 - GOD'S JUDGEMENT ON THE MURDERERS OF S. KADUNA AND ALL THEIR SPONSORS AND SUPPORTERS

Its hard but the Bible says don't worry ...

Psalm 37King James Version (KJV)

37 Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity.

2 For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb.

3 Trust in the Lord, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed.

4 Delight thyself also in the Lord: and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.

5 Commit thy way unto the Lord; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.

6 And he shall bring forth thy righteousness as the light, and thy judgment as the noonday.

7 Rest in the Lord, and wait patiently for him: fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way, because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass.

8 Cease from anger, and forsake wrath: fret not thyself in any wise to do evil.

9 For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the Lord, they shall inherit the earth.

10 For yet a little while, and the wicked shall not be: yea, thou shalt diligently consider his place, and it shall not be.

11 But the meek shall inherit the earth; and shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace.

12[b] The wicked plotteth against the just, and gnasheth upon him with his teeth.

13 The Lord shall laugh at him: for he seeth that his day is coming.

14 The wicked have drawn out the sword, and have bent their bow, to cast down the poor and needy, and to slay such as be of upright conversation.

15 Their sword shall enter into their own heart, and their bows shall be broken.[/b]

16 A little that a righteous man hath is better than the riches of many wicked.

17[b] For the arms of the wicked shall be broken: but the Lord upholdeth the righteous.[/b]

18 The Lord knoweth the days of the upright: and their inheritance shall be for ever.

19 They shall not be ashamed in the evil time: and in the days of famine they shall be satisfied.

20 But the wicked shall perish, and the enemies of the Lord shall be as the fat of lambs: they shall consume; into smoke shall they consume away.

21 The wicked borroweth, and payeth not again: but the righteous sheweth mercy, and giveth.

22 For such as be blessed of him shall inherit the earth; and they that be cursed of him shall be cut off.

23 The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord: and he delighteth in his way.

24 Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down: for the Lord upholdeth him with his hand.

25 I have been young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread.

26 He is ever merciful, and lendeth; and his seed is blessed.

27 Depart from evil, and do good; and dwell for evermore.

28 For the Lord loveth judgment, and forsaketh not his saints; they are preserved for ever: but the seed of the wicked shall be cut off.

29 The righteous shall inherit the land, and dwell therein for ever.

30 The mouth of the righteous speaketh wisdom, and his tongue talketh of judgment.

31 The law of his God is in his heart; none of his steps shall slide.

32 The wicked watcheth the righteous, and seeketh to slay him.

33 The Lord will not leave him in his hand, nor condemn him when he is judged.

34 Wait on the Lord, and keep his way, and he shall exalt thee to inherit the land: when the wicked are cut off, thou shalt see it.

35[b] I have seen the wicked in great power, and spreading himself like a green bay tree.

36 Yet he passed away, and, lo, he was not: yea, I sought him, but he could not be found.[/b]

37 Mark the perfect man, and behold the upright: for the end of that man is peace.

38 But the transgressors shall be destroyed together: the end of the wicked shall be cut off.

39 But the salvation of the righteous is of the Lord: he is their strength in the time of trouble.

40 And the Lord shall help them, and deliver them: he shall deliver them from the wicked, and save them, because they trust in him.

..in simple English...
The Destiny of the Wicked and of the Good
37 Don't be worried on account of the wicked;
don't be jealous of those who do wrong.
2 They will soon disappear like grass that dries up;
they will die like plants that wither.
3 Trust in the Lord and do good;
live in the land and be safe.
4 Seek your happiness in the Lord,
and he will give you your heart's desire.
5 Give yourself to the Lord;
trust in him, and he will help you;
6 he will make your righteousness shine like the noonday sun.
7 Be patient and wait for the Lord to act;
don't be worried about those who prosper
or those who succeed in their evil plans.
8 Don't give in to worry or anger;
it only leads to trouble.
9 Those who trust in the Lord will possess the land,
but the wicked will be driven out.
10 Soon the wicked will disappear;
you may look for them, but you won't find them;
11 but the humble will possess the land
and enjoy prosperity and peace.
12 The wicked plot against good people
and glare at them with hate.
13 But the Lord laughs at wicked people,
because he knows they will soon be destroyed.
14 The wicked draw their swords and bend their bows
to kill the poor and needy,
to slaughter those who do what is right;
15 but they will be killed by their own swords,
and their bows will be smashed.
16 The little that a good person owns
is worth more than the wealth of all the wicked,
17 because the Lord will take away the strength of the wicked,
but protect those who are good.
18 The Lord takes care of those who obey him,
and the land will be theirs forever.
19 They will not suffer when times are bad;
they will have enough in time of famine.
20 But the wicked will die;
the enemies of the Lord will vanish like wild flowers;
they will disappear like smoke.
21 The wicked borrow and never pay back,
but good people are generous with their gifts.
22 Those who are blessed by the Lord will possess the land,
but those who are cursed by him will be driven out.
23 The Lord guides us in the way we should go
and protects those who please him.
24 If they fall, they will not stay down,
because the Lord will help them up.
25 I am old now; I have lived a long time,
but I have never seen good people abandoned by the Lord
or their children begging for food.
26 At all times they give freely and lend to others,
and their children are a blessing.
27 Turn away from evil and do good,
and your descendants will always live in the land;
28 for the Lord loves what is right
and does not abandon his faithful people.
He protects them forever,
but the descendants of the wicked will be driven out.
29 The righteous will possess the land
and live in it forever.
30 The words of good people are wise,
and they are always fair.
31 They keep the law of their God in their hearts
and never depart from it.
32 Wicked people watch good people
and try to kill them;
33 but the Lord will not abandon them to their enemy's power
or let them be condemned when they are on trial.
34 Put your hope in the Lord and obey his commands;
he will honor you by giving you the land,
and you will see the wicked driven out.
35 I once knew someone wicked who was a tyrant;
he towered over everyone like a cedar of Lebanon;[b]
36 but later I[c] passed by, and he wasn't there;
I looked for him, but couldn't find him.
37 Notice good people, observe the righteous;
peaceful people have descendants,
38 but sinners are completely destroyed,
and their descendants are wiped out.
39 The Lord saves the righteous
and protects them in times of trouble.
40 He helps them and rescues them;
he saves them from the wicked,
because they go to him for protection.
Re: 14-Year-Old Anna Morik Killed In Southern Kaduna By Fulani Herdsmen Buried (Pic) by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:32pm On Jan 07, 2017
kogistar:
I no of a pastor that can redeem u but meanwhile u need this

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ezeobi Chiamaka Roseline: Missing 18-Year-Old SS3 Student In Anambra / Lagos Police Parades Illegal Guns Recovered In Less Than Three Weeks (photos) / "More Humans Should Be Murdered To Equate The Amount Of Cows Killed" - Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.