Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,991 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Telecoms Operators Set For Tariff Hike - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Telecoms Operators Set For Tariff Hike (24155 Views)

Six Telecoms Operators May Lose Licences Over Call Masking, Refilling (names) / Aborted Tariff Hike: Expect Poor Data Services, Telecom Operators Tell Consumers / How To Survive The Impending Doom Of Data Tariff Hike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Telecoms Operators Set For Tariff Hike by Jokerman(m): 9:31pm On Jan 07, 2017
sekem:

That America wey you dey see wey you dey pray may we be like dem, na tax make dem like dat o! tongue

I concur sire, buh Nigerian tax no dey get returns.... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Telecoms Operators Set For Tariff Hike by Sweetrolly(m): 9:36pm On Jan 07, 2017
NNVanguard:
All thanks to Shittu and his cabal! They have succeeded.

A New Nigeria is been birthed to right the wrongs of these sadist political leaders right.

Nigeria shall be great in our time as Nigerian Youth Leaders

there is nothing that will make Nigeria great, I repeat NOTHING

1 Like

Re: Telecoms Operators Set For Tariff Hike by idupaul: 10:49pm On Jan 07, 2017
sekem:

That America wey you dey see wey you dey pray may we be like dem, na tax make dem like dat o! tongue

Another myth

3 Likes

Re: Telecoms Operators Set For Tariff Hike by meettosin87(m): 10:56pm On Jan 07, 2017
hmmmm grin grin grin grin grin eku recession grin grin grin grin
Re: Telecoms Operators Set For Tariff Hike by davidif: 11:34pm On Jan 07, 2017
Na wa o.
Re: Telecoms Operators Set For Tariff Hike by davidif: 11:38pm On Jan 07, 2017
wunmi590:
No English dictionary has been able to explain the difference btwn the two words "COMPLETE" and "FINISHED". Some people say there is no difference between ​"COMPLETE" and "FINISHED​", but there is. When ​you marry​ the right woman you are ​COMPLETE​ and when you ​marry​ the ​wrong woman,​ you are ​FINISHED!​ When your wife ​catches​ you with ​another woman​ you are ​COMPLETELY FINISHED​ and when your ​wife​ likes ​shopping​ so much you are ​FINISHED COMPLETELY!​

This is one of the greatest quotes I have ever seen in the history of the internet.
I already took a screenshot of this. It's priceless.

1 Like

Re: Telecoms Operators Set For Tariff Hike by davidif: 11:39pm On Jan 07, 2017
temitemi1:
where did we get it wrong as a nation cry cry cry

Maybe back in 1960
Re: Telecoms Operators Set For Tariff Hike by davidif: 11:40pm On Jan 07, 2017
2shur:
if dem like make dem carry am go up.
i can afford it a million times
in sound sultsns voice.
data hike.
baba ai kuku no worry o

That meme is priceless.
Re: Telecoms Operators Set For Tariff Hike by wunmi590(m): 11:42pm On Jan 07, 2017
davidif:

This is one of the greatest quotequotes I have ever seen in the history of the internet.
I already took a screenshot of this. It's priceless.

Lol, grin

A bottle of chilled coke for you
Re: Telecoms Operators Set For Tariff Hike by litaninja(m): 12:16am On Jan 08, 2017
Fellow Nigerians...I suggest a boycott of the data services!
Re: Telecoms Operators Set For Tariff Hike by buffalowings: 2:02am On Jan 08, 2017
Thunder go fire glo

I can't browse throughout yesterday.

Even now the reception is very weak
Re: Telecoms Operators Set For Tariff Hike by richeso: 2:24am On Jan 08, 2017
May God in Heaven Punish Any Bastard Who Support This Evil called APC

because if they don't support them, the idiot would have been impeached.

lets assume this is happening under GEJ.. the whole Nigeria would be on fire by now from this apc bastard zombies.

2 Likes

Re: Telecoms Operators Set For Tariff Hike by Nbote(m): 6:34am On Jan 08, 2017
Maxcollins042:
Good side of this is that this initiative will initiate a competition amongst telecom operators thereby leading to improvement in quality of service rendered to us by this operators in a bid to win patronage from customers. it will also create a common and favourable grounds for entrants into the telecom biz .
Bad side is subscribers will have to fork out the excruciating price of data they will have to put up. More money for this thieves to siphon from the collection of tax.
God dey.

I for say make thunder fire u for the so called good side u talked about but then today na Sunday.. What rubbish competition are u talking about or did u not read through to see their reasons for wanting to review prices? I always knew d botched data price review was jus put on hold for d new year where an all encompassing review would b introduced.
Re: Telecoms Operators Set For Tariff Hike by Eldee54321(m): 6:50am On Jan 08, 2017
Nawa ooooo...no be small thing
Re: Telecoms Operators Set For Tariff Hike by Nobody: 7:07am On Jan 08, 2017
Very soon this government will introduce Sex tax. Before you sleep with your wife, girlfriend, side chick, olosho , ashi you must pay value added tax. Already price of condoms don increase for market.
I suppose them increase am so they can quietly introduce Sex tax and lie to us that it's for our own good, as they are trying to fight unprotected sex, extra marital sex and promiscuity. While encouraging healthy population growth , reduction in STDs ,, HIV , faithfulness , abstinence and healthy relationship which is also part is the change mantra. Awon werey.
Re: Telecoms Operators Set For Tariff Hike by Maxcollins042(m): 12:26pm On Jan 08, 2017
Nbote:

I for say make thunder fire u for the so called good side u talked about but then today na Sunday.. What rubbish competition are u talking about or did u not read through to see their reasons for wanting to review prices? I always knew d botched data price review was jus put on hold for d new year where an all encompassing review would b introduced.
What are the reasons for the hike in price? Are you sure you comprehend what you read? what are their reason(s) that i did not state above? Biko carry your aggression park one side.
Re: Telecoms Operators Set For Tariff Hike by Maxcollins042(m): 12:28pm On Jan 08, 2017
litaninja:
Impossicant
Re: Telecoms Operators Set For Tariff Hike by soflygerian(m): 4:05pm On Jan 08, 2017
You af use cheap data plans to come to power. You now want to make it expensif so we cannot shout abi when you re Limpopoing... Isorait....!!!!!!
Re: Telecoms Operators Set For Tariff Hike by soflygerian(m): 4:09pm On Jan 08, 2017
litaninja:
boycott to where, abi you meant total boycott from all networks available.. Bros this one go hard oh... Imagine having no internet for a month... #chisos
Re: Telecoms Operators Set For Tariff Hike by litaninja(m): 4:51pm On Jan 08, 2017
Lol...its possible jor.
Its the mobile data service providers na. Still make calls, use the other internet providers instead.

Maxcollins042:

Impossicant
soflygerian:
boycott to where, abi you meant total boycott from all networks available.. Bros this one go hard oh... Imagine having no internet for a month... #chisos

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Download Paid Apps Free On Playstore [best Method] / What Is The Price Range Of The Phone You Use? [poll] / Which App Consumes More Data On Your Phone The Most?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.