Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,919 members, 7,848,706 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:07 AM

Are You A One Minutes Man? Let Teach You How To Last Longer Naturally - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You A One Minutes Man? Let Teach You How To Last Longer Naturally (508 Views)

'I Can't Date A One Minutes Man' - Nigerian Lady / I Can't Last For ONE Minutes In Bed! Help Me! / Are You A ONE MINUTES MAN? Let Teach You How To Last Longer! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You A One Minutes Man? Let Teach You How To Last Longer Naturally by hamzatabu(m): 7:42pm On Jan 07, 2017
Now, does this look familiar?

1. You are in, and you two are caressing and all then when time comes for the "main thing" - splash, you Erupt without even getting in at all.

2. Alright, let's assume your case is not that serious. You get ready to "go in" and all you can do is five thrusts and boom - you've splashed your seeds all over her.

Does that sound familiar? Now, my guess is you are probably passing through this right now.

You know what? Click here to continue reading www.hamfadhealthclinic.com

(1) (Reply)

For Those Hurt By Love, This Is For You(must Read) / MMM Returns With New Currency / Rule Your World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.