Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

She Tried To Change Me - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / She Tried To Change Me (1819 Views)

Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me / Rape Allegation: Lawyers Want Fatoyinbo Tried In Lagos / Woman Reports Noisy Church To LASEPA. Forces Them To Change Venue Of Vigil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Tried To Change Me by Ranchhoddas: 3:18pm On Jan 08, 2017
bennyann:

You don't go to church because of a pastor? embarassed

See your mouth. God help us.
AMEN
Lovely signature you have there by the way.
Re: She Tried To Change Me by hopefulLandlord: 6:07pm On Jan 08, 2017
randomperson:

FSM has really imbued u with wisdom with a touch of sarcasm... I dab for FSM grin

another proof that FSM is the one true God

2 Likes

Re: She Tried To Change Me by bennyann: 4:06pm On Jan 09, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
AMEN
Lovely signature you have there by the way.

Thank you my friend cheesy

I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all. Ecclesiastes 9:11 wink
Re: She Tried To Change Me by Ranchhoddas: 4:36pm On Jan 09, 2017
bennyann:

Thank you my friend cheesy

I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all. Ecclesiastes 9:11 wink
Right. It's my favourite Bible verse.
Life has taught me that it's very true.

1 Like

Re: She Tried To Change Me by ooman(m): 7:15pm On Jan 09, 2017
My girlfriend once tried to change me, but I wouldn't yield. I wanted to, but the illusion of religion didn't overcome my free thought. Now she loves me anyhow, she doesn't even mention it anymore. If she invites me to special church services, I go. But we both know am not into such stuff.

1 Like

Re: She Tried To Change Me by pesty100(m): 9:53pm On Jan 09, 2017
ooman:
My girlfriend once tried to change me, but I wouldn't yield. I wanted to, but the illusion of religion didn't overcome my free thought. Now she loves me anyhow, she doesn't even mention it anymore. If she invites me to special church services, I go. But we both know am not into such stuff.
at least It ended well for you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Let The Bible Speak For Itself / Jesus Christ In Near-death Experience Stories / "Dragging God" Trends As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Blame God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.