Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Imo Pensioners "Invoke Spirit Of Ancestors" Over Their Arrears. PICS - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Pensioners "Invoke Spirit Of Ancestors" Over Their Arrears. PICS (25798 Views)

Court Nullifies Okorocha's Slash Of Payments Accrued To Imo Pensioners (photos) / Imo Pensioners To Forfeit 60% Pensions (Photos) / Protest By Hungry Imo Pensioners (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Pensioners "Invoke Spirit Of Ancestors" Over Their Arrears. PICS by chynie: 5:54pm On Jan 09, 2017
NaMeAboki:
Did anyone noticed how these pensioners, from a so called superior educated enclave, still cannot spell?
Their slogan, in the 1st & last picture, read something like, 'Do Not Use Hunger to Coarse Pensioners Accept 40% Pension Arrears.
LOL, COARSE instead of CAUSE grin
thank God, your name says it all

Aboki na Aboki
Re: Imo Pensioners "Invoke Spirit Of Ancestors" Over Their Arrears. PICS by NaMeAboki: 6:56am On Jan 10, 2017
decomaniaboss:
you see na pidgin fit you....leave grammar alone yeah!!!

Not surprised you still no fit get de msg. After all dem talk say all una 99.9% girls no get anything for head; only for downstairs where una over used business centre dey.
Abeg comot from my face; go do something useful like applying to a baby factory; don't keep the chief impregnator waiting.
Re: Imo Pensioners "Invoke Spirit Of Ancestors" Over Their Arrears. PICS by NaMeAboki: 7:18am On Jan 10, 2017
chynie:

thank God, your name says it all

Aboki na Aboki

Kai, another Igbo again.
Re: Imo Pensioners "Invoke Spirit Of Ancestors" Over Their Arrears. PICS by Ngokafor(f): 7:37am On Jan 10, 2017
NaMeAboki:

Kai, another Igbo again.

....You are simply a disgrace of epic proportions

....Ignorant little twaddle who knows nothing yet thinks he knows a lot is what you are.

....Instead of quietly retreating after exposing your semi-illiterate self here,you are goofing around getting all feisty in a daft and senseless manner.

...Get out of this thread and go check the meaning of coerce...juxtapose it with the silly 'cause' word you are insisting those Pensioners should have used and see which is more appropriate...seeing that Okorocha wants them to forteit 40% of their entitlement against their will or else they get nothing.

.....Half-wit.

2 Likes

Re: Imo Pensioners "Invoke Spirit Of Ancestors" Over Their Arrears. PICS by decomaniaboss(f): 4:27pm On Jan 10, 2017
NaMeAboki:

Not surprised you still no fit get de msg. After all dem talk say all una 99.9% girls no get anything for head; only for downstairs where una over used business centre dey.
Abeg comot from my face; go do something useful like applying to a baby factory; don't keep the chief impregnator waiting.
I'll repeat myself again pls keep up with pidgin !!!# now u may go and hang yourself..... cheesy grin or write 10 pages of this shit ..i don't give a shit ....am only advising u to only keep up with pidgin and stop shooting bullets up and down !!!
Re: Imo Pensioners "Invoke Spirit Of Ancestors" Over Their Arrears. PICS by NaMeAboki: 5:56pm On Jan 10, 2017
decomaniaboss:
I'll repeat myself again pls keep up with pidgin !!!# now u may go and hang yourself..... cheesy grin or write 10 pages of this shit ..i don't give a shit ....am only advising u to only keep up with pidgin and stop shooting bullets up and down !!!

Abeg, go away; your inseminator is waiting - kinji ko!
Re: Imo Pensioners "Invoke Spirit Of Ancestors" Over Their Arrears. PICS by decomaniaboss(f): 7:34pm On Jan 10, 2017
NaMeAboki:

Abeg, go away; your inseminator is waiting - kinji ko!
and English book is waiting for ya dumb ass!!
Re: Imo Pensioners "Invoke Spirit Of Ancestors" Over Their Arrears. PICS by NaMeAboki: 6:29am On Jan 11, 2017
decomaniaboss:
and English book is waiting for ya dumb ass!!

Pls re-direct your frustrations elsewhere; it is not my fault that the chief impregnator rejected you, because of the morbid stench reeking out of that over used slackened cesspit you call p***y.
Re: Imo Pensioners "Invoke Spirit Of Ancestors" Over Their Arrears. PICS by decomaniaboss(f): 9:05am On Jan 12, 2017
NaMeAboki:

Pls re-direct your frustrations elsewhere; it is not my fault that the chief impregnator rejected you, because of the morbid stench reeking out of that over used slackened cesspit you call p***y.
who is frustrated now With all the unnecessary rant !!!! Well is not my fault either that your mom pussy couldn't bring enough cash to send you to school....
Re: Imo Pensioners "Invoke Spirit Of Ancestors" Over Their Arrears. PICS by NaMeAboki: 9:59am On Jan 12, 2017
decomaniaboss:
who is frustrated now With all the unnecessary rant !!!! Well is not my fault either that your mom pussy couldn't bring enough cash to send you to school....

Typical ashawo brain; you just confirmed Kanu's statement about your ilk.

Well, FYI, our women and particularly our mothers in this part of the country do not hawk their precious womanhood like groundnuts, in the manner that (according to Kanu) 99.9% of you prostitutes shamefully do.

BTW, pls pray tell; how many phalluses did your mom sucked and screwed for cash to sponsor your apparent poor education - judging from above poorly constructed statement.
Re: Imo Pensioners "Invoke Spirit Of Ancestors" Over Their Arrears. PICS by decomaniaboss(f): 12:46pm On Jan 12, 2017
NaMeAboki:

Typical ashawo brain; you just confirmed Kanu's statement about your ilk.

Well, FYI, our women and particularly our mothers in this part of the country do not hawk their precious womanhood like groundnuts, in the manner that (according to Kanu) 99.9% of you prostitutes shamefully do.

BTW, pls pray tell; how many phalluses did your mom sucked and screwed for cash to sponsor your apparent poor education - judging from above poorly constructed statement.
you can rant till tomorrow and all that comes out of it is (prostitute ) what else can u say,well I understand you ,since is been you mom job from birth ...u have no other word in your vocabulary ...pls come let me give you small money so that you can take you mom and sisters out of the street....i really enjoy helping poor souls like you and your family . grin grin..take it easy okay I no the recession is biting hard on you ,no clients for your mama anymore ,I'll gladly help you guys with some food stuff okay cheesy
Re: Imo Pensioners "Invoke Spirit Of Ancestors" Over Their Arrears. PICS by NaMeAboki: 9:31pm On Jan 12, 2017
decomaniaboss:
you can rant till tomorrow and all that comes out of it is (prostitute ) what else can u say,well I understand you ,since is been you mom job from birth ...u have no other word in your vocabulary ...pls come let me give you small money so that you can take you mom and sisters out of the street....i really enjoy helping poor souls like you and your family . grin grin..take it easy okay I no the recession is biting hard on you ,no clients for your mama anymore ,I'll gladly help you guys with some food stuff okay cheesy

Collect wetin?
Haram ashawo money from prostitution?
Tufiakwa! God forbid bad thing - who wants to burn with you in hell, when you finally meet your maker?
Isn't it ironic that for someone who takes pride in her alleged superior education, that you should be writing so badly; particularly after poke nosing into an argument over the proper use of English language.
LOL, the more you write the more you expose and ridicule yourself - though I am not surprised, as ashawo no get shame.
Re: Imo Pensioners "Invoke Spirit Of Ancestors" Over Their Arrears. PICS by decomaniaboss(f): 2:41pm On Jan 13, 2017
NaMeAboki:

Collect wetin?
Haram ashawo money from prostitution?
Tufiakwa! God forbid bad thing - who wants to burn with you in hell, when you finally meet your maker?
Isn't it ironic that for someone who takes pride in her alleged superior education, that you should be writing so badly; particularly after poke nosing into an argument over the proper use of English language.
LOL, the more you write the more you expose and ridicule yourself - though I am not surprised, as ashawo no get shame.
just like tour mama naaa old olosho !!! She still dey street at her age ....abeg may she free space for your sisters naaa grin
Re: Imo Pensioners "Invoke Spirit Of Ancestors" Over Their Arrears. PICS by NaMeAboki: 3:34pm On Jan 14, 2017
decomaniaboss:
just like tour mama naaa old olosho !!! She still dey street at her age ....abeg may she free space for your sisters naaa grin

Mba!
You must be talking about yourself; because everybody knows that Olosho business is your portion, it is your destiny; in fact it is ingrained in your DNA, even your leaders; Mazi Kanu, Okorocha have confirmed it; you belong to the 99.9% agaracha prostitutes.
Continue deceiving yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NBC Fines Trust TV ₦5 Million Over Documentary About Bandits / Military Bombs Terrorists At Boko Haram Fighters' Funeral In Borno / President Buhari Won The APC Presidential Ticket With 14,842,072 Million Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.