Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,219 members, 7,836,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Shame On PMB Aide Ojudu As Nigerian Guy Lends Abandoned Daughter 500k - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shame On PMB Aide Ojudu As Nigerian Guy Lends Abandoned Daughter 500k (1230 Views)

''We Have Exceeded Our Promises To Nigerians'' - Garba Shehu Says On PMB's Govt / "Basket Of Tomatoes Is N25k In Lagos" - Moremi Ojudu, Daughter Of Buhari's Aide / Ibadan Farmer Lend PMB Aide Daughter 500k For Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shame On PMB Aide Ojudu As Nigerian Guy Lends Abandoned Daughter 500k by tapread: 9:58am On Jan 08, 2017
Mr Ojudu thought hunger will kill her abandoned daughter but Nigerians have began to rescue the strong girl who stood up against the government and called their attention to the hunger in the nation, Ojudu is an hypocrite that can't even stand the truth from her daughter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shame On PMB Aide Ojudu As Nigerian Guy Lends Abandoned Daughter 500k by mymadam(m): 10:07am On Jan 08, 2017
What an investment! Sharp guy.
Re: Shame On PMB Aide Ojudu As Nigerian Guy Lends Abandoned Daughter 500k by funshajo1(m): 10:16am On Jan 08, 2017
good Samaritan.sharp guy indeed.The guy is just trying to pour water on the ground so he can step on a cold ground.
Re: Shame On PMB Aide Ojudu As Nigerian Guy Lends Abandoned Daughter 500k by Dcomrade(m): 10:20am On Jan 08, 2017
I hope the girl's father won't stop the girl from going to appreciate the guy Physically undecided

I know that soon, someone else will try this out tongue
Re: Shame On PMB Aide Ojudu As Nigerian Guy Lends Abandoned Daughter 500k by ScotsReferendum: 10:23am On Jan 08, 2017
Dcomrade:
I hope the girl's father won't stop the girl from going to appreciate the guy Physically grin

When will you have sense.?

Must you joke with everything

2 Likes

Re: Shame On PMB Aide Ojudu As Nigerian Guy Lends Abandoned Daughter 500k by Dcomrade(m): 10:27am On Jan 08, 2017
ScotsReferendum:

When will you have sense.?

Must you joke with everything
And the insult? cry .......people like you makes me wana kill people lipsrsealed
Re: Shame On PMB Aide Ojudu As Nigerian Guy Lends Abandoned Daughter 500k by idupaul: 10:36am On Jan 08, 2017
I suprised people cannot see through the deception of this girl and her father , he keeps funding her as a random dude on social media so nobody suspects he gave her m9ney to open her swanky marina eatery
Re: Shame On PMB Aide Ojudu As Nigerian Guy Lends Abandoned Daughter 500k by tapread: 7:04pm On Jan 08, 2017
Good guys still exist
Re: Shame On PMB Aide Ojudu As Nigerian Guy Lends Abandoned Daughter 500k by telltimes: 11:37am On Jan 09, 2017
tapread:
Mr Ojudu thought hunger will kill her abandoned daughter but Nigerians have began to rescue the strong girl who stood up against the government and called their attention to the hunger in the nation, Ojudu is an hypocrite that can't even stand the truth from her daughter
[quote author=tapread post=52630714]

Good
Re: Shame On PMB Aide Ojudu As Nigerian Guy Lends Abandoned Daughter 500k by 9jaclicktivist: 11:58am On Jan 09, 2017
Power of 9ja
Re: Shame On PMB Aide Ojudu As Nigerian Guy Lends Abandoned Daughter 500k by kokoA(m): 12:00pm On Jan 09, 2017
I have something better than 500k to offer her.
Re: Shame On PMB Aide Ojudu As Nigerian Guy Lends Abandoned Daughter 500k by tapread: 12:05pm On Jan 09, 2017
kokoA:
I have something better than 500k to offer her.
Big man na only mouth you get, let's see ya own alert screenshots
Moremi Ojudu on fb
Re: Shame On PMB Aide Ojudu As Nigerian Guy Lends Abandoned Daughter 500k by FreeGlobe(f): 12:17pm On Jan 09, 2017
Nice one.. start the day with some positivity. APC is a secret and evil cult

(1) (Reply)

Where Is APC National Chairman Chief John Oyegun? / Why Obasanjo Walked Out Of Police Event In Lagos: Full Details. / Buhari Complets 2nd Niger Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.