Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

Buhari Complets 2nd Niger Bridge - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Complets 2nd Niger Bridge (1221 Views)

Anambra Commissioner Of Works & Federal Controller Visit 2nd Niger Bridge- PIX / Pictures From The Construction Of The 2nd Niger Bridge / Anambra Residents Commend Buhari On 2nd Niger Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Complets 2nd Niger Bridge by Emycord: 8:03am On Mar 22, 2017
As i'm posting this right now am actually cruising in my car on top of the 2nd niger bridge that BMC Told us will soon be completed. Contractor has done a very good job on that bridge its so world class never has the world seen such a wonderful bridge? Even the famous london bridge saw this 2nd niger bridge and started shedding tears of jealousy buhari arrived this morning to commission the bridge that gej could not do? Ha see as anambra women spread thier wrapper on the floor so buhari who came in riding on one of his cows came in. Wow such a humble president. Igbos loves him more that ojukwu and nnamdi Zik and kanu combined. See as Thousand of biafran flags was burned at the scene. And ojukwu statue at that bridge was pulled down by irate youths it took the intervention of buhari to stop them from breaking it to pieces. One of the sculptures around went into work and produced a statue of buhari and replaced ojukwu's own with it. Finally when the info minister mr liar mohd appeared, whole crowd went AGOG!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Complets 2nd Niger Bridge by Emycord: 8:38am On Mar 22, 2017
Bmc why una they view and run come in and defend ur god buhari

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Complets 2nd Niger Bridge by Ejanla07: 8:51am On Mar 22, 2017
My flattthead brother we yoruba muslims rooted right here in our brown roof enclave can confirm that the bridge is completed. Also pray that Nnamdi Kanu will love one naigeria so oil will flow to our north lords and trickle to our brown roof

1 Like

Re: Buhari Complets 2nd Niger Bridge by omolami: 10:25am On Mar 22, 2017
if you think buhari will complete 2niger bridge in his tenure you are in a state of dream
Re: Buhari Complets 2nd Niger Bridge by adem30: 10:31am On Mar 22, 2017
Which Kind Oponu OP be this?

Seems this is your new madness. Creating rumor and forming busting same rumor

Get Well Soon
Re: Buhari Complets 2nd Niger Bridge by acenazt: 10:33am On Mar 22, 2017
Lmao So Na Cow Pmb Take Ride Commision The Bridge. Oshe Baba Linus

1 Like

Re: Buhari Complets 2nd Niger Bridge by zuby4real10(m): 10:57am On Mar 22, 2017
And he is yet to complete a single project in the north. I always said it that buhari is not sided politician.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Complets 2nd Niger Bridge by Jaideyone(m): 11:08am On Mar 22, 2017
go school you no gree. the crass ignorance you are displaying here is the end result.

you expect the illiterate cattle rearer like you called him to complete in 1yr and 10months a project your hero couldn't complete in 6yrs.
pls make use of your brain
Re: Buhari Complets 2nd Niger Bridge by Emycord: 12:30pm On Mar 22, 2017
adem30:
Which Kind Oponu OP be this?

Seems this is your new madness. Creating rumor and forming busting same rumor

Get Well Soon
i will but ngeneukwuenu should get well first cos she started it all
Re: Buhari Complets 2nd Niger Bridge by Emycord: 12:32pm On Mar 22, 2017
Jaideyone:
go school you no gree. the crass ignorance you are displaying here is the end result.

you expect the illiterate cattle rearer like you called him to complete in 1yr and 10months a project your hero couldn't complete in 6yrs.
pls make use of your brain
but you insulted my hero yet ur own hero fails like leaves from mango tree

(1) (Reply)

Face Of Hope..... Lamido 2019 / Adams Oshiomhole Surprises Blind "Daughter" On Her Birthday (photos) / PHOTOS: The Mockery Of The Federal Government's Feeding Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.