Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,446 members, 7,846,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:07 AM

Omokri To Buhari-before Asking Jammeh To Obey Ecowas You Should First Obey - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omokri To Buhari-before Asking Jammeh To Obey Ecowas You Should First Obey (2639 Views)

2019: You Will Return To Your Homosexual Cows Says Reno Omokri To Buhari / Lazy Youths: What Job Does Your Son Do? - Reno Omokri To President Buhari(video) / List Of African President Who Doesn't Obey ECOWAS Order. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omokri To Buhari-before Asking Jammeh To Obey Ecowas You Should First Obey by Nobody: 1:19am On Jan 09, 2017
psalmsjob:

The killings of people in that area started since 2013 or there about.

Every life matters whether that of a Christian or a Muslim it both matters.

I will consider you or anybody as really sympathetic about what's happening there now if you show me a link where you condemned the killings when it was happening to the Fulanis in that area before now that they are retaliating.

But if you weren't even aware that they were once killed too then please just pray that the whole thing stops and stop the blame game.
I can bet it that no Fulani was kill.It is a jihad war this guy are fighting.That is,to convert non Islam to Islam.Those who refuse are slaughter.
Re: Omokri To Buhari-before Asking Jammeh To Obey Ecowas You Should First Obey by psalmsjob: 1:31am On Jan 09, 2017
Love Machine:
I can bet it that no Fulani was kill.It is a jihad war this guy are fighting.That is,to convert non Islam to Islam.Those who refuse are slaughter.

Another conspiracy theory there though very vague if you ask me.

Do you know even the average Muslim doesn't see the Fulani herdsmen as devoted Muslim? They hardly have fanatical ideology about Islam like they have about their cows or herds.
Re: Omokri To Buhari-before Asking Jammeh To Obey Ecowas You Should First Obey by Geniro: 1:50am On Jan 09, 2017
psalmsjob:

My comment quoted as is together as in open and closed quote; then your response outside my quoted comment just as you did in this last two responses. In your own comment you can then say your thoughts in paragraphs.

You are just wasting my time with this meaningless back and forth. When you are ready respond to my post.

Goodnight.
Re: Omokri To Buhari-before Asking Jammeh To Obey Ecowas You Should First Obey by psalmsjob: 7:49am On Jan 09, 2017
Geniro:

You are just wasting my time with this meaningless back and forth. When you are ready respond to my post.

Goodnight.

It's already morning my brother from my own ends here grin

I ask you to articulate your response which you scattered around my comment which you quoted so that it can be precise and clear not just me to understand your point of view about a subject which you claimed to be sensitive about yet over three times I tried to explain to you why you need to do that not just for me alone but for the "I just came to read comments" crew as well.

Obviously, you are just being mischievous and has nothing of your own to say or think but you just enjoy ans promote violence and hatred for some people due to low self-esteem.

Whenever you are ready to just rearrange your response in one whole comment without inserting them into my alleged quoted comment then I will respond to you. Meanwhile go and get more lessons from your masters and make sure you ask them critical questions don't take things they say hook line and sinkergrin
Re: Omokri To Buhari-before Asking Jammeh To Obey Ecowas You Should First Obey by Geniro: 9:32am On Jan 09, 2017
psalmsjob:

[s]It's already morning my brother from my own ends here grin

I ask you to articulate your response which you scattered around my comment which you quoted so that it can be precise and clear not just me to understand your point of view about a subject which you claimed to be sensitive about yet over three times I tried to explain to you why you need to do that not just for me alone but for the "I just came to read comments" crew as well.

Obviously, you are just being mischievous and has nothing of your own to say or think but you just enjoy ans promote violence and hatred for some people due to low self-esteem.

Whenever you are ready to just rearrange your response in one whole comment without inserting them into my alleged quoted comment then I will respond to you. Meanwhile go and get more lessons from your masters and make sure you ask them critical questions don't take things they say hook line and sinkergrin[/s]

The time it took you to post this meaningless trash would have been better served defending your lies i punctured. I double dare you to show me where i inserted comments into your post. It appears you don't know the implication of the tenses you are using.

Inserting a comment will mean i added additional comments to your post which will be very fraudulent and easily discernible by independent minds.

I countered you by quoting salients points and responding underneath, then quote again and respond underneath, yet you are still shameless insisting i meddled with your comments.

You can't defend your lies simple. Those who are paying you are definitely shortchanged cos you are grossly unintelligent to handle such tasking job.

To make your job simple, i will bold my replies and colour to differentiate them from your post. If you still insist on not responding, then you will certify yourself as a paid unintelligent fraud.
Re: Omokri To Buhari-before Asking Jammeh To Obey Ecowas You Should First Obey by psalmsjob: 11:06am On Jan 09, 2017
Geniro:

The time it took you to post this meaningless trash would have been better served defending your lies i punctured. I double dare you to show me where i inserted comments into your post. It appears you don't know the implication of the tenses you are using.

Inserting a comment will mean i added additional comments to your post which will be very fraudulent and easily discernible by independent minds.

I countered you by quoting salients points and responding underneath, then quote again and respond underneath, yet you are still shameless insisting i meddled with your comments.

You can't defend your lies simple. Those who are paying you are definitely shortchanged cos you are grossly unintelligent to handle such tasking job.

To make your job simple, i will bold my replies and colour to differentiate them from your post. If you still insist on not responding, then you will certify yourself as a paid unintelligent fraud.

If inserting your comments into mine is not "meddling" then I give up on you. The time it took you to keep replying me without inserting you response into my comments those time around is enough for you to copy and articulate the points you claimed to puncture.

Haba, it's simple just do that then I will respond because my "stupidity" wouldn't let me respond to something that has not been presented in a way it's supposed to be presented meaningfully for a response. But like I've said before you've got nothing to say really just repetitions of your clueless masters. Low self-esteem is your problem and just show who is a fool between you and I, I won't reply your comments on this again which is intended to derail the thread until you post that original comment in which you claim to puncture my points. Don't exhibit your cowardice beyond what you have shown already and disprove me. POST THAT ORIGINAL COMMENT AGAIN PROPERLY. EWU
Re: Omokri To Buhari-before Asking Jammeh To Obey Ecowas You Should First Obey by Geniro: 5:26pm On Jan 09, 2017
psalmsjob:

If inserting your comments into mine is not "meddling" then I give up on you.

You should give up on yourself cos you are clearly a semi-illiterate who doesn't understand what the word "meddle" connotes. Your post in the quotes were intact boy and weren't distorted.

Even a robot will do better than you.

psalmsjob:

The time it took you to keep replying me without inserting you response into my comments those time around is enough for you to copy and articulate the points you claimed to puncture.

You are simply a lazy unintelligent paid poster seeking to run away from your lies. My comments are in bold and coloured. You either earn your pay or accept you are just another fraud busted.

psalmsjob:

Haba, it's simple just do that then I will respond because my "stupidity" wouldn't let me respond to something that has not been presented in a way it's supposed to be presented meaningfully for a response.

Am not responsible for your rigid illiteracy, you don't decide for people to embrace your shallow depth. You either match up or ship out.

psalmsjob:

[s]But like I've said before you've got nothing to say really just repetitions of your clueless masters. Low self-esteem is your problem and just show who is a fool between you and I, I won't reply your comments on this again which is intended to derail the thread until you post that original comment in which you claim to puncture my points. Don't exhibit your cowardice beyond what you have shown already and disprove me. POST THAT ORIGINAL COMMENT AGAIN PROPERLY. EWU[/s]

This is just a pile of shameless irritating trash. You are a gross failure who shouldn't be seen trying to defend the indefensible.

An unintelligent fellow like you should stick to just posting smileys cos that is your level.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra/ SE Development Commission:south-east Lawmakers Shun Plenary / Biafra:Confusion as Ahmed Gusau, 'betrays' The North, Backs Nnamdi Kanu, / 2019 | Fayose Defeated Buhari, Atiku Others In An Online Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.