Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Mystery Trees With Arabic Inscription In Ogun Turn Tourist Attraction - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mystery Trees With Arabic Inscription In Ogun Turn Tourist Attraction (54825 Views)

Apostle Suleman Reacts To New Nigerian Passport With 'Herdsmen' Inscription / Man Poses With 666 Inscription On His Forehead (Photos) / Strange Tree With Arabic Inscription In Ogun, REAL PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mystery Trees With Arabic Inscription In Ogun Turn Tourist Attraction by gbadexy(m): 5:49pm On Jan 08, 2017
I'm disappointed. No pictures.
Re: Mystery Trees With Arabic Inscription In Ogun Turn Tourist Attraction by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 08, 2017
Arabic kwa?
Re: Mystery Trees With Arabic Inscription In Ogun Turn Tourist Attraction by piperson(m): 5:49pm On Jan 08, 2017
ok

Re: Mystery Trees With Arabic Inscription In Ogun Turn Tourist Attraction by enemyofprogress: 5:49pm On Jan 08, 2017
They have start again. Lie lie everywhere you go

2 Likes

Re: Mystery Trees With Arabic Inscription In Ogun Turn Tourist Attraction by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 08, 2017
pictures or idonbilivit
Re: Mystery Trees With Arabic Inscription In Ogun Turn Tourist Attraction by StoneLucifer: 5:50pm On Jan 08, 2017
Trash..
Re: Mystery Trees With Arabic Inscription In Ogun Turn Tourist Attraction by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 08, 2017
gbadexy:
I'm disappointed. No pictures.
Don't mind them. No pictures means no proof, to me.
Re: Mystery Trees With Arabic Inscription In Ogun Turn Tourist Attraction by orimion(m): 5:51pm On Jan 08, 2017
my people my people grin grin forefront of religion, superstition and corruption. Bunch of hypocrites!

We still have a hundred years of being a developing nation
Re: Mystery Trees With Arabic Inscription In Ogun Turn Tourist Attraction by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 08, 2017
I can't see the arabic inscriptions.
Re: Mystery Trees With Arabic Inscription In Ogun Turn Tourist Attraction by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 08, 2017
enemyofprogress:
They have start again. Lie lie everywhere you go
Hahahahaha grin grin grin
Like mtn, sheeeeey
Re: Mystery Trees With Arabic Inscription In Ogun Turn Tourist Attraction by herdekunley9ja(m): 5:58pm On Jan 08, 2017
Allah is the greatest!!!

4 Likes

Re: Mystery Trees With Arabic Inscription In Ogun Turn Tourist Attraction by yusufficient(m): 6:00pm On Jan 08, 2017
seXytOhbAd:
Very stupid set of people.
You sir, as a Christian saw tree with something on it. You come go invite Muslim cleric Trouble to your home to check something out. Trouble say na them get am. You come tell trouble to come and worship at that place say you no mind. #weldoneSir. You are a Rasta Bomboclat fool. When trouble start to show theirsef for your compound because you played your Christian music, na there you go remember say not all mysteries of God are to be revealed to all.

Countdown to MMMargeddon 6days left.

I NO EVEN UNDERSTAND WETIN THIS GUY WRITE SEFF undecided undecided grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mystery Trees With Arabic Inscription In Ogun Turn Tourist Attraction by BetaThings: 6:03pm On Jan 08, 2017
seXytOhbAd:
Very stupid set of people.
You sir, as a Christian saw tree with something on it. You come go invite Muslim cleric Trouble to your home to check something out. Trouble say na them get am. You come tell trouble to come and worship at that place say you no mind. #weldoneSir. You are a Rasta Bomboclat fool. When trouble start to show theirsef for your compound because you played your Christian music, na there you go remember say not all mysteries of God are to be revealed to all.

Countdown to MMMargeddon 6days left.

This is how "beautiful" christianity is. The person should not talk to a Muslim
Anyway the PFN do not talk to Catholics
And having spoken to him, what is the outcome?
Has anybody stopped you from playing your music

Afterall, the attraction is that the music is like that of disco parties

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mystery Trees With Arabic Inscription In Ogun Turn Tourist Attraction by greatjoey: 6:04pm On Jan 08, 2017
nicedas:
believe it or not, ALLAH IS THE GREATEST
Allah is a blood thirsty gangster as ISLAM is despotic, archaic, medievalistic, ruthless, despondent, and useless.

5 Likes

Re: Mystery Trees With Arabic Inscription In Ogun Turn Tourist Attraction by BetaThings: 6:05pm On Jan 08, 2017
goingape:
were picture undecided

I can see you are trying to promote a particular religion who are know to be violence worldwide.
Yes according to Christian-inspired propaganda

Nobody can hold a candle to Christians in terms of violence an propaganda
Holy Ghost Fire! fire!! fire!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mystery Trees With Arabic Inscription In Ogun Turn Tourist Attraction by okowande(f): 6:11pm On Jan 08, 2017
Wetin dey happen for Ogun state nowadays? na Ogun state dem for kill that Anaconda, now na another strange thing. Haa ogaa ooo
Re: Mystery Trees With Arabic Inscription In Ogun Turn Tourist Attraction by yomi007k(m): 6:15pm On Jan 08, 2017
okowande:
Wetin dey happen for Ogun state nowadays? na Ogun state dem for kill that Anaconda, now na another strange thing. Haa ogaa ooo

grin

Is okowande ur real name or nickname?
Re: Mystery Trees With Arabic Inscription In Ogun Turn Tourist Attraction by dacovajnr: 6:18pm On Jan 08, 2017
You better enter bush go find the animal wey take claws do am and kill am then bring it on NL to make front page as lala like wildlife wella grin
Re: Mystery Trees With Arabic Inscription In Ogun Turn Tourist Attraction by LoveJesus87(m): 6:25pm On Jan 08, 2017
See stupidity at d its peak chai

Re: Mystery Trees With Arabic Inscription In Ogun Turn Tourist Attraction by Zizer17(m): 6:27pm On Jan 08, 2017
See d picture

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mystery Trees With Arabic Inscription In Ogun Turn Tourist Attraction by klax(m): 6:28pm On Jan 08, 2017
They have started again with their foolish news.
Re: Mystery Trees With Arabic Inscription In Ogun Turn Tourist Attraction by HMZi: 6:30pm On Jan 08, 2017
Hahahaha....Fucking idiots
Re: Mystery Trees With Arabic Inscription In Ogun Turn Tourist Attraction by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 08, 2017
Zizer17:
See d picture
It appears this inscription was made by someone.

Though I am a Muslim, I find this sort of news far-fetched.

1 Like

Re: Mystery Trees With Arabic Inscription In Ogun Turn Tourist Attraction by Ikem11(m): 6:34pm On Jan 08, 2017
nicedas:
believe it or not, ALLAH IS pTHE GREATEST
Ka m nukwa
Re: Mystery Trees With Arabic Inscription In Ogun Turn Tourist Attraction by fotadmowmend(m): 6:37pm On Jan 08, 2017
Africans! I am sure that someone wrote it there..... and the writer would be somewhr watching gullible people going there and will keep shaking his head
Re: Mystery Trees With Arabic Inscription In Ogun Turn Tourist Attraction by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 08, 2017
People are saddled with desperation.

Similar to people believing that a child was born with Quran.

1 Like

Re: Mystery Trees With Arabic Inscription In Ogun Turn Tourist Attraction by pressplay411(m): 6:46pm On Jan 08, 2017
mymadam:
angry Very poor journalistic exercise by Premium Times, IMHO. Haba, no specific images to back the 'news'. The image on premiumtimesng.com is that of a forest reserve. Poor journalism indeed. SMH

Coughs. The trees were planted in 2014 right?
Were they aligned to make the spelling or was it an inscription of the spelling on the trees?

Poor journalism period.
Re: Mystery Trees With Arabic Inscription In Ogun Turn Tourist Attraction by Orikinla1: 6:51pm On Jan 08, 2017
I see strange inscription on the wall in my bedroom.
Tourists are welcome for US$200 gate fee per person.
No gate fee for medically certified beautiful ladies.

4 Likes

Re: Mystery Trees With Arabic Inscription In Ogun Turn Tourist Attraction by babakb: 6:51pm On Jan 08, 2017
Islam is the only way to salvation, accept islam before its too late.

2 Likes

Re: Mystery Trees With Arabic Inscription In Ogun Turn Tourist Attraction by zionmade(m): 6:51pm On Jan 08, 2017
Please leave all our Muslim brodas to masturbate small. Writing on trees is all their allah can do. Their allah has d power to write on trees but doesnt have d power to touch d mind of shekau and fulani to stop killing. All their allah specializes in is writing on trees and receiving praises right before a terrorist act is committed.

Bia allah book don finish for ur side? Why u go dey write for tree like a mad mann
Anyway musa carry dat my mat come time for hitting my head on a stone

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mystery Trees With Arabic Inscription In Ogun Turn Tourist Attraction by davss02(m): 6:52pm On Jan 08, 2017
Islam and propaganda ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Largest And Most Popular Church In Nigeria / There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith / Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? Share Your Experience(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.