Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,680 members, 7,816,782 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Why Is No One Blaming Buhari For The Fuel Scarcity? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is No One Blaming Buhari For The Fuel Scarcity? (24881 Views)

Nigerians Should Stop Blaming Buhari / Igbos Stop Blaming Buhari Pls. Dont Even Blame Yoruba In This Matter Pls / Updates: What’s The Fuel Scarcity Situation In Your Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is No One Blaming Buhari For The Fuel Scarcity? by step1: 10:24am On Dec 23, 2017
During the last administration, we all blamed GEJ for the never ending scarcity and when he tried to resolved the issue by increasing the fuel price aka removal of subsidy we even blamed him more and even worse we protested. We even threaten to remove him and as a Leader he was, HE LISTEN TO HIS SUBJECTS and found a solution.

WHAT WE HAVE NOW

We have a president with an over bloated ego, made himself a petroleum minister and even worse an illiterate with not tertiary training in petroleum economics or even engineering and does not listen to anyone.

Indeed when a God want to punish an evil nation He gives them wicked and senseless rulers.

To those still supporting this government, I would say they are the true enemies of Nigeria !!!! I dare say we are the ones undoing ourselves. Imagine an illiterate on the street convincing an educated person that an illiterate 78 years old man is better than an educated 54 yrs old PhD holder.

Just wow !!!!!! Just look at the state of the Nation. What a country !!!!!

335 Likes 46 Shares

Re: Why Is No One Blaming Buhari For The Fuel Scarcity? by ifyan(m): 10:25am On Dec 23, 2017
U know how U will be attacked,no free again unlike the previous administration.

U don't know the value of what U have till U loose it.
What's annoying the most is that the citizens ( rich,poor, civilian, military, paramilitary, young, old etc) ,me and U are now dumb to voice out our right.

Hmm Nigerians which way

83 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Is No One Blaming Buhari For The Fuel Scarcity? by okachie1(m): 10:28am On Dec 23, 2017
Because he has made most people hungry and too weak to protest! We will soon experience zombie apocalypse in Nigeria!

216 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Why Is No One Blaming Buhari For The Fuel Scarcity? by marooh: 10:29am On Dec 23, 2017
Because he is fulani....
He like trekking from childhood shocked

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is No One Blaming Buhari For The Fuel Scarcity? by Hofbrauhaus(m): 10:30am On Dec 23, 2017
This is the kind of country Buhari wants...A country where everybody suffers. This is sarrki's dream country. A country that is filled with stress, suffering an tears.

A sensible president would resign but the fool wants to contest again...

And an ngenekwunu or a sarrki would still support this nonsense...even though they are all suffering ...too bad!!

Soon lai mohammed would come and tell zombies to blame goodluck..Buhari media cows!!

142 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Why Is No One Blaming Buhari For The Fuel Scarcity? by dplordx(m): 10:31am On Dec 23, 2017
Buhari has the EFCC and DSS and NPF and other three and four letter words agency ready to destroy you if you try to criticize him. Better you shut up and enjoy your life in peace or pieces. I just know that it is only a sick, twisted, crazy and disturbed sadist that will vote for this goat in 2019. I told my family that anyone but this total disaster. As I am typing, I'm queuing in a filthy fuel station while Buhari the petrol ministry doesn't even have an idea of what im going through.

143 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Why Is No One Blaming Buhari For The Fuel Scarcity? by kitaatita: 10:32am On Dec 23, 2017
Forget what you read from South East and South South online urchins, Buhari as a person remains a trusted individual. They have thrown every mud they can find at him and he remains unfazed.

22 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Is No One Blaming Buhari For The Fuel Scarcity? by step1: 10:34am On Dec 23, 2017
kitaatita:
Forget what you read from South East and South South online urchins, Buhari as a person remains a trusted individual

My man, I am a lagosian and not from any ss or se. Buhari is a failure. Is it not obvious !!!!

282 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Why Is No One Blaming Buhari For The Fuel Scarcity? by EvilMetahuman: 11:09am On Dec 23, 2017
kitaatita:

I laugh at your insult. You are wishing me madness and still 'no offence '. Yet I remain sane and self fulfilled and I can't say same for you.
not wishing you! Just posted my observation.

I know how many hours I spent yesterday to get 10litters at 2700 yesterday. That's about 10 dollars in a country where minimum wage is less down 70 dollars.
The fuel won't even go 20miles before it finishes.

it was the same story in 2015, 2016 now 2017. And one mad mor0n is talking about honesty?

Like wtf man?
Go through my post, I was a die hard buhari supporter, but if you think that ediot is still honest in freaking 2017, I just have to pity your madness.

281 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Why Is No One Blaming Buhari For The Fuel Scarcity? by kitaatita: 11:24am On Dec 23, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
not wishing you! Just posted my observation.

I know how many hours I spent yesterday to get 10litters at 2700 yesterday. That's about 10 dollars in a country where minimum wage is less down 70 dollars.
The fuel won't even go 20miles before it finishes.

it was the same story in 2015, 2016 now 2017. And one mad mor0n is talking about honesty?

Like wtf man?
Go through my post, I was a die hard buhari supporter, but if you think that ediot is still honest in freaking 2017, I just have to pity your madness.

It is not about me. Just be careful what you type in a forum of over three million people. Don't think that because you are hiding under a moniker you are anonymous. You'll be surprised the amount of business that were initiated or concluded on this forum. Or jobs vacancies filled. It is huge. People have met here as strangers and become friends for life. I've met wonderful people here. I can tell you that I don't need government patronage, nor jobs nor handout. And I am not abusive to strangers.

11 Likes

Re: Why Is No One Blaming Buhari For The Fuel Scarcity? by EvilMetahuman: 11:28am On Dec 23, 2017
kitaatita:

It is not about me. Just be careful what you type in a forum of over three million people. Don't think that because you are hiding under a moniker and you are anonymous. You'll be surprised the amount of business that were initiated or concluded on this forum. Or jobs vacancies filled. It is huge. People have met here and strangers and become friends for life. I've met wonderful people here. I can tell you that I don't need government patronage, nor jobs nor handout. And I am not abusive to strangers.
who cares! Next time, don't shiit on people's frustrations by making useless comment that can only come from a mad man.

Just an advice.

268 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Why Is No One Blaming Buhari For The Fuel Scarcity? by step1: 11:50am On Dec 23, 2017
Let's not fight while buhari and his fellow theives are comfortable. I mean what is wrong with Nigerians

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is No One Blaming Buhari For The Fuel Scarcity? by veekid(m): 12:37pm On Dec 23, 2017
Sai baba

1 Like

Re: Why Is No One Blaming Buhari For The Fuel Scarcity? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 23, 2017
He should be removed, he's turning this country into a failed state.
He doesn't even care about the innocent little kids going through this hardship
sick people out there who needs constant electricity
people can't go out to plan for the festive.
To travel now sef na die, within the city sef surge na 3x.

Make this man no kill us finish before 2019, criminals everywhere.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is No One Blaming Buhari For The Fuel Scarcity? by ibkgab001: 12:38pm On Dec 23, 2017
They can't talk coward like Donlekan of nairaland will support the old fool with all his might and mind ... don't even sure if the fool called Donlekan is alive or not hunger go don kill am the idiot night who said my destiny will be delayed as I come against buhari then .. the fool should k ow I got it all and doing fine during buhari era

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is No One Blaming Buhari For The Fuel Scarcity? by Yem0350: 12:39pm On Dec 23, 2017
Some maggots will still vote for him after getting a small bag of rice during election.
I weep for this country

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is No One Blaming Buhari For The Fuel Scarcity? by MufasaRebirth: 12:39pm On Dec 23, 2017
kitaatita:
Forget what you read from South East and South South online urchins, Buhari as a person remains a trusted individual. They have thrown every mud they can find at him and he remains unfazed.
Shut up there!!

108 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Is No One Blaming Buhari For The Fuel Scarcity? by dust144(m): 12:39pm On Dec 23, 2017
If you blame him, he will tell you he is not aware of the fuel scarcity.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Is No One Blaming Buhari For The Fuel Scarcity? by BruncleZuma: 12:39pm On Dec 23, 2017
grin grin grin grin

EvilMetaHuman form don finish ooo you go need to fill your own form for wall.

This situation should be more condemned than Jonathan's because they made succinct promises so much so if they'd had time they'd have promised us a manned base on planet Mars.

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Is No One Blaming Buhari For The Fuel Scarcity? by Elslim: 12:39pm On Dec 23, 2017
if you ask me me Na who I go ask??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is No One Blaming Buhari For The Fuel Scarcity? by ElPadrino33: 12:40pm On Dec 23, 2017
If you no get money, hide your face. During GEJs time we still had money

29 Likes

Re: Why Is No One Blaming Buhari For The Fuel Scarcity? by bedspread: 12:40pm On Dec 23, 2017
HERE ARE THE REASONS
SOME HAVE BE JAZZED....

MOST HAVE BEEN SILENCED FROM AIRING THEIR VIEWS ON RADIO AND TV STATIONS THROUGH THE LAI MOHAMMED NBC SANCTIONS ON RADIO STATIONS.....

SOME ARE JUST TOOO BROKE TO SAY ANYTHING....

MANY HAVE BEEN SENT BACK TO THEIR VILLAGES WITH THEIR SALARIES OWED...

SOME ARE SMILING OUTWARD COS THEY HEAVILY STOOD FOR PMB BUT HEAVILY KILLING THEMSELVES INSIDE.....

MANY ARE JUST SILENTLY WAITING FOR FEB/MARCH 2019 TO DO A DONALD TRUMP

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is No One Blaming Buhari For The Fuel Scarcity? by loomer: 12:40pm On Dec 23, 2017
At least fuel scarcity no know tribe or party

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is No One Blaming Buhari For The Fuel Scarcity? by NothingDoMe: 12:40pm On Dec 23, 2017
Cc sarrki
Re: Why Is No One Blaming Buhari For The Fuel Scarcity? by maxiuc(m): 12:41pm On Dec 23, 2017
cheesy
Re: Why Is No One Blaming Buhari For The Fuel Scarcity? by Johnrake69: 12:41pm On Dec 23, 2017
Dead country. Please let the world just end.

1 Like

Re: Why Is No One Blaming Buhari For The Fuel Scarcity? by NothingDoMe: 12:41pm On Dec 23, 2017
kitaatita:
stupid talk.

We are talking of fuel this one is talking of mud.

78 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Why Is No One Blaming Buhari For The Fuel Scarcity? by Adminisher: 12:41pm On Dec 23, 2017
ElPadrino33:
If you no get money, hide your face. During GEJs time we still had money

You did not have money during GEJ time. Oil price was high, the money was being stolen and you were spending your kids' future.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is No One Blaming Buhari For The Fuel Scarcity? by jaxxy(m): 12:42pm On Dec 23, 2017
step1:
During the last administration, we all blamed GEJ for the never ending scarcity and when he tried to resolved the issue by increasing the fuel price aka removal of subsidy we even blamed him more and even worse we protested. We even threaten to remove him and as a Leader he was, HE LISTEN TO HIS SUBJECTS and found a solution.

WHAT WE HAVE NOW

We have a president with an over bloated ego, made himself a petroleum minister and even worse an illiterate with not tertiary training in petroleum economics or even engineering and does not listen to anyone.

Indeed when a God want to punish an evil nation He gives them wicked and senseless rulers.

To those still supporting this government, I would say they are the true enemies of Nigeria !!!! I dare say we are the ones undoing ourselves. Imagine an illiterate on the street convincing an educated person that an illiterate 78 years old man is better than an educated 54 yrs old PhD holder.

Just wow !!!!!! Just look at the state of the Nation. What a country !!!!!

The truth is dat wen a totally new govt comes in its only logical to give it time to find its bearing. Opposition are naturally in a hurry to criticize bt on the other hand supporters are being alittle bit too patient bt that patience will soon expire. After jonathan Nigerians will no longer be taken for granted even by Buhari

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abba Kyari Reacts To Comment About Him On Facebook From Someone He Helped / Border Reopening: FG Gets $1.3 Billion Funding For Rail Link To Niger Republic / Women Present 27 Cakes To Okorocha Ahead Of His 55th Birthday In Imo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.