Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,244 members, 7,815,339 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Advice To Every Intending Baby Daddy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice To Every Intending Baby Daddy (1670 Views)

12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy / Achoakawa Jane Egobunma: 'Michael Ugwuezi Nwankwo, My Baby Daddy Wants Me Dead' / Baby Daddy & His 2 Friends Sleep With His Baby Mama After She Got Drunk And High (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice To Every Intending Baby Daddy by Ask4Info: 5:23pm On Jan 08, 2017
Baby Daddy / Mummy means have a child out of wedlock, either intentional or by some slight ignuor mistake (No child is a mistake from God).

With the continuous increase of failed marriages and declining of "marriageable"ladies to meet the equally scarce responsible male folks ready and willing to settle down, a great number of men today are looking in the direction to at least have a child or two out of wedlock with a woman who they consider okay to bear their child(ren) but they trust her enough to spend the rest of their lives with as their wife.

So many men are toiling this route in other to at least have a child of their own pending when subsequent children will start coming from the legal union of marriage after they finally find that loved one.

Now, i won't go blaming anyone's decision because we never can tell what anyone is going true until we walk a few steps in their shoes. Only then will we realize we were wrong for blaming them for decisions they have made.

For every man out there considering after a child out of wedlock, the underlisted are very important points you must consider.

1) A RESPONSIBLE WOMAN
: So mny will ask "why not marry her since she is responsible?." At times parents and families kick against marrying once choice due to differences in Tribe, Religion, Social Status, Appearance and others. The supposed lady is almost perfect in every other area but the parents stamp their feet their son will dare not marry such lady because she doesn't meet up to their expectations.

Men, if you see that lady who is hardworking, a home keeper, sacrifices, love kids and not lazy. She definitely won't only be a good wife but a PERFECT mother. Such a lady is who you can trust your children with.

2) AN INDOOR /HOMELY WOMAN: No one should have a woman who finds it extremely difficult to stay at home mother their child. The best perfect to trust a child with is a woman who after work or close of business heads straight back home to her child, while she calls consistently while away from the home to find out how the home front is doing while keeping tap on her child.

3) A WOMAN LESS ADDICTED TO TV: This particular one inspired this write up. I have a close friend who is 40years of age and a baby mama of a child of 1year and 3months, my people guess what? I keep quarrelling with this lady to allow her son used to watching cartoons. The boy is used to watching Musicals and all these India stations because that's all his mother and her family watch. Why expose an innocent little boy to the indecency of Music channels and Soaps? No wonder the boy haven't started making out words like boys his age should. Women should always learn to make sacrifices on things to benefit their children and family. Don't use your immediate pleasure to ruine your child's life.

4) SOMEONE NOT ADDICTED TO DRUGS, ALCOHOL ORSMOKING: No mmatterhow a woman who is an addict on the above try to pretend to stay away from drugs, alcohol or smoking, it will only be a matter of time before she secretly returns to it. You wouldn't want your child inhaling smoke from cigarettes or weed from such tender age, or witness the sniffing of drugs or consumption of alcohol. Children are extremely fast learners and any habit they see around is what they automatically pick up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advice To Every Intending Baby Daddy by Ask4Info: 5:23pm On Jan 08, 2017
To all those who will come in here and condemn this topic, i want you all to know guys mature and responsible ones) equally get confused and also desperate when they have attained that marriageable age and still without a partner.

They usually resort to having children out of wedlock.

Desperation for marriage or child bearing is not just a ladies thing. It affects both parties.

Only the society try to make it appear like only females are affected with concerns of late marriage or lack of child.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advice To Every Intending Baby Daddy by Theyveedo(m): 5:25pm On Jan 08, 2017
Hmm
Re: Advice To Every Intending Baby Daddy by Ask4Info: 5:30pm On Jan 08, 2017
Theyveedo:
Hmm

Does it sound awkward?
Re: Advice To Every Intending Baby Daddy by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 08, 2017
Baby mamas need more advice.
Re: Advice To Every Intending Baby Daddy by ObioratheBully: 5:30pm On Jan 08, 2017

Why don't you just give her a ring?
Re: Advice To Every Intending Baby Daddy by firstking01(m): 5:31pm On Jan 08, 2017
Advice not for goons like us who are bent stucked on career first before women.
Re: Advice To Every Intending Baby Daddy by Ask4Info: 5:35pm On Jan 08, 2017
coolesmile:
Baby mamas need more advice.

Baby daddies equally need advice too.

They need to live up to their financial responsibilities, moral and emotional support and a good role model for their child even if they don't end up marrying the mother of their child.
Re: Advice To Every Intending Baby Daddy by Ask4Info: 5:36pm On Jan 08, 2017
ObioratheBully:

Why don't you just give her a ring?

Some didn't end up marrying because eith or both families kicked against the union. 100s and 1,000s are the reasons why so many people ended up having children out of wedlock.
Re: Advice To Every Intending Baby Daddy by Flexherbal(m): 5:37pm On Jan 08, 2017
Advice, taken !
Re: Advice To Every Intending Baby Daddy by Ask4Info: 5:37pm On Jan 08, 2017
firstking01:
Advice not for goons like us who are bent stucked on career first before women.

You aren't yet up to 30 right?
Re: Advice To Every Intending Baby Daddy by ObioratheBully: 5:38pm On Jan 08, 2017
Ask4Info:

Some didn't end up marrying because eith or both families kicked against the union. 100s and 1,000s are the reasons why so many people ended up having children out of wedlock.

I see..
Re: Advice To Every Intending Baby Daddy by firstking01(m): 5:40pm On Jan 08, 2017
Ask4Info:

You aren't yet up to 30 right?
Doesn't change nothing...
Re: Advice To Every Intending Baby Daddy by Ask4Info: 5:48pm On Jan 08, 2017
firstking01:
Doesn't change nothing...

It changes a whole lot. Even more than you think.

Majority of guys had this very same mindset before that age.

Plans like:

I must have my M.Sc first
I must have at least N10,000,000
I must have built or bought a house first
I must have the best Certification in my field
I must this, i must that on and on the plans kept increasing.

Guess what? The more successful they became, the less the issue of marriage bothered them. They the pursed one day and looked back, only to discover they have been on this journey ALL ALONE. It because a boring and lonely one.

I keep telling young men now, The best time to find TRUE LOVE is when you are still struggling and trying to get your bearing. The richer and more successful you become, the less you are likely to find True Love.

1 Like

Re: Advice To Every Intending Baby Daddy by firstking01(m): 5:55pm On Jan 08, 2017
Ask4Info:

It changes a whole lot. Even more than you think.

Majority of guys had this very same mindset before that age.

Plans like:

I must have my M.Sc first
I must have at least N10,000,000
I must have built or bought a house first
I must have the best Certification in my field
I must this, i must that on and on the plans kept increasing.

Guess what? The more successful they became, the less the issue of marriage bothered them. They the pursed one day and looked back, only to discover they have been on this journey ALL ALONE. It because a boring and lonely one.

I keep telling young men now, The best time to find TRUE LOVE is when you are still struggling and trying to get your bearing. The richer and more successful you become, the less you are likely to find True Love.
It's not always like that in all cases....that's why you need to operate in wisdom....immediately i percieve that i'm getting close to my pursuit/target in life i'll start puting eyes in the other aspect.
Re: Advice To Every Intending Baby Daddy by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 08, 2017

Re: Advice To Every Intending Baby Daddy by Ask4Info: 6:25pm On Jan 08, 2017
firstking01:
It's not always like that in all cases....that's why you need to operate in wisdom....immediately i percieve that i'm getting close to my pursuit/target in life i'll start puting eyes in the other aspect.

You don't get a life partner in 24 or 48hrs you know?
Re: Advice To Every Intending Baby Daddy by firstking01(m): 6:39pm On Jan 08, 2017
Ask4Info:

You don't get a life partner in 24 or 48hrs you know?
"Immediately i percieved that i'm getting closed to my pursuit/target in life"

Getting close here conotes it could be the next 1-2 years...within that span of years i should 've gotten entangled with somebody.
Re: Advice To Every Intending Baby Daddy by Ask4Info: 8:02pm On Jan 08, 2017
Where are the intending baby mamas and dadas?
Re: Advice To Every Intending Baby Daddy by SmellingAnus(m): 8:13pm On Jan 08, 2017
Op I swear you made much sense like someone very experienced in this field... I will be surprised if you are less than 30 years of age...
Re: Advice To Every Intending Baby Daddy by Ask4Info: 8:48pm On Jan 08, 2017
SmellingAnus:
Op I swear you made much sense like someone very experienced in this field... I will be surprised if you are less than 30 years of age...

Less than 30? Nah!

You get mouth for nairaland. Tell the Oga at the top or his generals to take this to the permanent site.
Re: Advice To Every Intending Baby Daddy by SmellingAnus(m): 8:58pm On Jan 08, 2017
Ask4Info:

Less than 30? Nah!

You get mouth for nairaland. Tell the Oga at the top or his generals to take this to the permanent site.
Lalasticlala please this post contributes to knowledge and it's very useful ... The Op is obviously well informed and experienced... Thanks in advance...

1 Like

Re: Advice To Every Intending Baby Daddy by SmellingAnus(m): 9:01pm On Jan 08, 2017
Ask4Info:

Less than 30? Nah!

I am no lo her surprised then cool you are well informed and experienced...
Re: Advice To Every Intending Baby Daddy by naijaboiy: 7:57am On Jan 09, 2017
firstking01:
"Immediately i percieved that i'm getting closed to my pursuit/target in life"

Getting close here conotes it could be the next 1-2 years...within that span of years i should 've gotten entangled with somebody.
So if you say you must fall in love this year, then it must happen. Naso them dey plan am?
Re: Advice To Every Intending Baby Daddy by firstking01(m): 9:45am On Jan 09, 2017
naijaboiy:

So if you say you must fall in love this year, then it must happen. Naso them dey plan am?
Determination begets success, i'm sure you know that.
Re: Advice To Every Intending Baby Daddy by Ask4Info: 7:26pm On Jan 09, 2017
SmellingAnus:
I am no lo her surprised then cool you are well informed and experienced...

Thanks.
Re: Advice To Every Intending Baby Daddy by Ask4Info: 6:37pm On Jan 10, 2017
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

18+ Guys How Do One Handle This Situation? / Wickedness At It's Peak; See What I Did To A Boy! / Check Out This Cute Photos Of This Two Love Birds. Who Nailed it? Boy Or Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.