Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,038 members, 7,863,714 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:22 AM

Can You Be In A Room With A Girl Without Having S3x? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Be In A Room With A Girl Without Having S3x? (2293 Views)

How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story / Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo / Ways To Woo A Girl Without Using Money. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Be In A Room With A Girl Without Having S3x? by KingRex1(m): 11:34pm On Jan 08, 2017
Thoughts may come strolling in, but u can easily use the ignore button
Re: Can You Be In A Room With A Girl Without Having S3x? by Nobody: 12:43am On Jan 09, 2017
Twaci:
No, why?

Wait...edit profile button?
yup the edit profile button... I cant see it anymore... And people aint complaining.... And how did u edit ur profile after it was being hacked
Re: Can You Be In A Room With A Girl Without Having S3x? by donMIG(m): 12:51am On Jan 09, 2017
I have done dis a thousand tyms
Notin special bout it
But den wen my demons wake up...na lie
Re: Can You Be In A Room With A Girl Without Having S3x? by Burgerlomo: 1:05am On Jan 09, 2017
babz007:
Must guys cant do without s3x especially when alone with a girl in a room, some guys will be willing to touch the girl but they wont know how to start. Lets be sincere some girls will hate you for life if you do not touch them, these girls don't have to tell you by word but by body language but some guys are so daft they don't understand a girls body language. so my peeps let me know your opinions on this issue

You're absolutely right, it happens to me a couple of times and the ladies didn't even talk to me anymore grin
Re: Can You Be In A Room With A Girl Without Having S3x? by Nobody: 2:12am On Jan 09, 2017
I get mood for that kind thing.If my blood level high I go do the needful.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guy Shares Ex-girlfriend Videos On Instagram - Watch & Download / “I Suck All Your Husband D!ck”- 15 Yr Old Girl Blows Hot (SEE DETAIL) / This Screen Shot Credited To Airforce1 Really Got Me Angry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.