Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,410 members, 7,836,642 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

The Sufferings Of The Southern Kaduna's - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Sufferings Of The Southern Kaduna's (1014 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Nindem, Southern Kaduna (Viewers' Discretion) / Buhari Was Right To Draw The Un’s Attention To The Sufferings Of Myanmar’s Rohin / Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Sufferings Of The Southern Kaduna's by Austin4lif: 6:53pm On Jan 08, 2017
THE HAUSA FULANI INTELLIGENTSIA & SOUTHERN KADUNA

Southern Kaduna is not Kaduna South Senatorial Zone but 11 LGAs where God located diverse ethnic groups South of the Southernmost Hausa City call Zaria. Majority of Southern Kaduna people are Christians.

The Fulanis have tried to no avail to convert these ethnic groups to Islam but couldn't even with the establishment of an Emirate call Jama'a Emirate in Kafanchan to ensure tribe around that area are converted to Islam.

The 2006 censors gave Kaduna State a Population of 6m, the 3rd after Kano and Lagos. When you add and sum up the population of the 11 LGA that made up Southern Kaduna you will get a Population of about 3m people.

Southern Kaduna People are the most educated people in the entire Northwest. Kaduna State is the 4th educationally advantage state in the North after Kwara, Benue, Kogi and definately it's not the Hausa Fulanis that made that possible but Southern Kaduna people.

In 1987 when Katsina State was created not all among the Hausa Fulani intelligentsia were happy. Why were they not happy, they were not happy because they doubt if Zaria alone would be able to contain and keep in check the people of Southern Kaduna. They feared that Southern Kaduna people might be more Powerful than Zaria. They thought Kaduna state might easily be taken over by Christians from Southern Kaduna.

After the creation of Katsina State in 1987 some Katsina State indigenes went for a thank you visit to the House of a retired General from Katsina. The general told them he is not a party to the creation of Katsina state. He said he warned IBB against it but he still went ahead and created Kastina. The reason the general gave his visitors is , Southern Kaduna people will be more powerful and he doubt if Zaria people would be able to contain them.

The fears of the Hausa and Fulani intellegentsia became real when Rev. John Aboki a Gbagyi man became the LGA Chairman of Kaduna after the creation of Katsina State. A slap on the face of Late Islamic Scholar Sheikh Abubakar Gumi who always boast whenever the occasion warrants him , that a Christian can never rule Kaduna and Nigeria in general.

The emergence of Rev. John Aboki as the LGA Chairman ignited the beginning of a conspiracy against the people of Southern Kaduna by the Hausa and Fulani intelligentsia . The Military are not left out in this conspiracy against the peaceful people of Southern Kaduna. Because during the military regimes , the military made sure no Christian ever ruled Kaduna, their fears is any Military Administrator and a Christian in Kaduna will not only jeopardise their plans to keep the people of Southern Kaduna under perpetual oppression and Suppression but it will empower and create a fair playing ground for Southern Kaduna People, which would eventually liberate them from their clutches. It was common then to see an Igbo Christian as Military administrator of Kano or Yobe but not Kaduna.

When it was obvious Nigeria has to return to democracy. The Hausa Fulani intelligentsia sad down again and conspired on how they can suppress and oppress Southern Kaduna people. The Military were also effective in that conspiracy. This time around they use a weapon call Polling Units and Senatorial Zones. Because of the issue of Polling Units many of our people are disenfranchised they can't vote. Many feel discourage to trek long distance just to cast their votes. While the Hausa and Fulani intelligentsia made sure in every street or 1 Km radius they have a Polling Unit , they made it so easy and effortless for their own people.

Southern Kaduna would have been producing 2 Senators in Kaduna State. Central Senatorial Zone and Southern Senatorial Zone. The Hausa and Fulani intelligentsia knew this and this is what they did. Anywhere Christians are Majority they made sure they weaken them and strengthen the minority Hausa Fulani Muslims. Giwa & Birnin Gwari two LGAs that are bordering core Northern States like Zamfara and Kastina are Politically push to Central Senatorial Zone instead of Northern Senatorial district. The people of southern kaduna are often victimized by the hausa/fulani in kaduna state. enough is enough, enough of the Islamic domination of the minority Christians in northern Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: The Sufferings Of The Southern Kaduna's by joshing(m): 6:54pm On Jan 08, 2017
Re: The Sufferings Of The Southern Kaduna's by fratermathy(m): 9:43pm On Mar 14, 2017
Quite interesting to read about the domination of a peaceful people due to tribalism and bigotry.

The good people of Southern Kaduna shall overcome!!!
Re: The Sufferings Of The Southern Kaduna's by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 20, 2022
austin4lif. you challenge me on ur previous post like this
Show me any post where u
condemned your fulani Islamic
jihadist terrorist brothers and I will
credit you 10k. Nnamdi kanu is not
as toxic as those bandits and killer
herdsmen we are battling in the
north. You guys are just displaying
hate because kanu is challenging
Islam.

FG Officially Proscribes
Banditry, Releases Gazette (Photos) by
Hisbah21 ( m ): 7:00pm On Jan 05
nothing new,they are terrorits since.
i want the fg to crush them,that
the only way i will understand they
prescribed them as terrorists
( Modify ) ( Quote ) ( Report ) 19 Likes 2 Shares
( Share)

one of the proves and you are hiding since then
Re: The Sufferings Of The Southern Kaduna's by Coolsperm: 7:30pm On Jan 20, 2022
Just watch how local Yoruba Muslims who have knowledge of Nigeria apart from the SW will come here and talk rubish
Re: The Sufferings Of The Southern Kaduna's by TooMuchStuff: 7:43pm On Jan 20, 2022
Very true narration.

Southern Kaduna is bigger than 5 African countries in population

Comoros
Cape Verde
Mauritius
Trinidad and Tobago
Liberia
Re: The Sufferings Of The Southern Kaduna's by ResidentSnitch(f): 7:47pm On Jan 20, 2022
Honestly,I just couldn't finish reading what you wrote there.
The Southern Kaduna people you are crying all over the place for ( majority of whom are Christians), collaborated with their other northern 'brothers' to kill the Southeastern and Southsouthern people during the civil war.
I bet then, they never thought their action would come to bite their black behinds.
By the way, how many of them have spoken out against the injustices perpetrated against the south?
I think they should man up and take whatever is dished out to them by their ' brothers' - the fulanis. Shikena.
Re: The Sufferings Of The Southern Kaduna's by Shetemi12(m): 7:49pm On Jan 20, 2022
But they just commission some projects today!

Re: The Sufferings Of The Southern Kaduna's by Shikena(m): 7:50pm On Jan 20, 2022
ResidentSnitch:
[s]Honestly,I just couldn't finish reading what you wrote there.
The Southern Kaduna people you are crying all over the place for ( majority of whom are Christians), collaborated with their other northern 'brothers' to kill the Southeastern and Southsouthern people during the civil war.
I bet then, they never thought their action would come to bite their black behinds.
By the way, how many of them have spoken out against the injustices perpetrated against the south?
I think they should man up and take whatever is dished out to them by their ' brothers' - the fulanis. Shikena.[/s]
Re: The Sufferings Of The Southern Kaduna's by ResidentSnitch(f): 8:30pm On Jan 20, 2022
[quote author=Shikena post=109545186][/quote]
Re: The Sufferings Of The Southern Kaduna's by ResidentSnitch(f): 8:31pm On Jan 20, 2022
[quote author=Shikena post=109545186][/quote] Lol... You're an old guy on this forum. Enjoy.
Re: The Sufferings Of The Southern Kaduna's by ScamHunter: 10:42pm On Jan 20, 2022
I know someone from that place that shouted sai baba in 2015. When you indirectly empower those that want to annihilate you, what do you expect. Unfortunately, the sensible ones among them are affected by the folly of all
Re: The Sufferings Of The Southern Kaduna's by Nobody: 12:08am On Jan 21, 2022
Austin4lif where are you hhhhhhhhhhh
Re: The Sufferings Of The Southern Kaduna's by ArewaNorth: 12:11am On Jan 21, 2022
Hausa-Fulani is the major single ethnic group in Southern Kaduna.
It is unfortunate how all the hatred and comments against PMB, APC, Arewa is surreptitiously religious biased with no clear truth.
The OP is so ignorant, bias and shameless to admit that Zaria can't in anyway be matched with Southern Kaduna in all ramifications when it comes to issue of education.
Ethnic clashes is one of the most dangerous things in African society. Hausa-Fulani suffered a lot of brutality and carnage in Southern Kaduna for some decades but they failed to understand that the oppressed will do everything possible to defend oppression form oppressors especially when dealing with Fulani tribes (neither forget nor forgive).
Now, the armed themselves and became wild not to only Southern Kaduna people but to all those who maltreated them.

I wonder why some ethno-religions fanatics like using this statement of allege islamization which doesn't in anyway exist. So u want to tell me the highest killings currently going on in ZAMFARA is an effort to Islamize the Muslims of Zamfara?
The root cause of crises have to be tackled!

(1) (Reply)

JUST IN!!! Ikpeazu In Fresh Trouble Over Orji Uzor Kalu's Pension / (video)senator Shehu Sani Calls President Buhari A LIAR / Muhammad Deedee Replied Ben Murray Bruce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.