Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,346 members, 7,957,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:53 AM

Man Insists On Paying Extra Bride Price After Seeing His Wife In This Dress - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Insists On Paying Extra Bride Price After Seeing His Wife In This Dress (67353 Views)

Our Landlord Says He Fathered My Second Baby, Insists On Naming Him —husband / Man Demands His Bride Price After He Found Out His Wife Is Not A Virgin, / Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Insists On Paying Extra Bride Price After Seeing His Wife In This Dress by miller0093(m): 10:34am On Jan 09, 2017
he for pay for the sister to na money day push am
Re: Man Insists On Paying Extra Bride Price After Seeing His Wife In This Dress by engrjacuzzi: 10:37am On Jan 09, 2017
this man must be a dumb. how can just seeing her figure entice u to d extend of paying her bride price twice invariably. it is more like a beautiful edifice one sees n admire so much only to get in and discover that there are leakages, n cracks all over.
Re: Man Insists On Paying Extra Bride Price After Seeing His Wife In This Dress by Ruggedpen: 10:41am On Jan 09, 2017
lielbree:
Anambra girls dey fine shar
with cucumber but without cucumber they are ugly. grin
Re: Man Insists On Paying Extra Bride Price After Seeing His Wife In This Dress by 2shur: 10:41am On Jan 09, 2017
wen he fhuck him wife for 2years
he go tire.
Re: Man Insists On Paying Extra Bride Price After Seeing His Wife In This Dress by samsam2019: 10:49am On Jan 09, 2017
korel9:
Wait,
Is it the dress in the first pic or d torn rag in d 2nd?
your com.ent matched the meme grin grin

You're a legend

1 Like

Re: Man Insists On Paying Extra Bride Price After Seeing His Wife In This Dress by clems88(m): 10:58am On Jan 09, 2017
korel9:
Wait,
Is it the dress in the first pic or d torn rag in d 2nd?
bros I tire ooo
Re: Man Insists On Paying Extra Bride Price After Seeing His Wife In This Dress by hibee14eve(m): 11:04am On Jan 09, 2017
ko kan'aye

Re: Man Insists On Paying Extra Bride Price After Seeing His Wife In This Dress by Nickymezor(f): 11:15am On Jan 09, 2017
Good for him... * Yawns*
Re: Man Insists On Paying Extra Bride Price After Seeing His Wife In This Dress by sugarboyita(m): 11:23am On Jan 09, 2017
please

Re: Man Insists On Paying Extra Bride Price After Seeing His Wife In This Dress by bakila: 11:33am On Jan 09, 2017
talktonase:
Wait make she give you rest of mind first before you start paying extra...beauty only moves me for a moment but character will keep her for a life time... cool
Post of the year, first to comment, 150 likes and 8 shares. If you keeping reasoning like this , you will go further than where you are now.

1 Like

Re: Man Insists On Paying Extra Bride Price After Seeing His Wife In This Dress by CyberGypsy(m): 11:34am On Jan 09, 2017
wow she got some smiley
Re: Man Insists On Paying Extra Bride Price After Seeing His Wife In This Dress by Psoul(m): 11:55am On Jan 09, 2017
Uwa emebiela oo cry cry
Re: Man Insists On Paying Extra Bride Price After Seeing His Wife In This Dress by kaysunny49: 12:10pm On Jan 09, 2017
[b][/b] undecided 2017 sha

1 Like

Re: Man Insists On Paying Extra Bride Price After Seeing His Wife In This Dress by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 09, 2017
chibatov:
Give a fuűck and fall into the lake of fire

grin grin grin
Re: Man Insists On Paying Extra Bride Price After Seeing His Wife In This Dress by jahbiz: 12:45pm On Jan 09, 2017
As if his da only one who has enta da place...
Re: Man Insists On Paying Extra Bride Price After Seeing His Wife In This Dress by malbro(m): 2:18pm On Jan 09, 2017
And u think I give a FU*K..... undecided
Re: Man Insists On Paying Extra Bride Price After Seeing His Wife In This Dress by Jean2(m): 2:31pm On Jan 09, 2017
A man bought a house because of the fine painting lipsrsealed
Re: Man Insists On Paying Extra Bride Price After Seeing His Wife In This Dress by Candyaib17(f): 2:46pm On Jan 09, 2017
Naso

Re: Man Insists On Paying Extra Bride Price After Seeing His Wife In This Dress by ROUS(m): 2:52pm On Jan 09, 2017
Ten12:
Maybe he was in prison all dos yrs in us....it sure looks like his first time to see ass in a very long while
Naxo jare, me no see anything wey dey special there
Re: Man Insists On Paying Extra Bride Price After Seeing His Wife In This Dress by Noblewhiz(m): 4:59pm On Jan 09, 2017
am not surprised...
Re: Man Insists On Paying Extra Bride Price After Seeing His Wife In This Dress by pressy09: 5:04pm On Jan 09, 2017
Thumbs up for you!If you are good in graphics and you can design book covers and handbill verywell,forward copies of your designed work to this mail:segunforlife@gmail.com
talktonase:
Wait make she give you rest of mind first before you start paying extra...beauty only moves me for a moment but character will keep her for a life time... cool

1 Like

Re: Man Insists On Paying Extra Bride Price After Seeing His Wife In This Dress by ogasman(m): 5:32pm On Jan 09, 2017
Only senseless jobless youth will give a Bleep
Re: Man Insists On Paying Extra Bride Price After Seeing His Wife In This Dress by blackprowler: 8:59pm On Jan 09, 2017
Mumu. I'm sure she's a commodity, well packaged and deserving a higher price. They're all commodity, just looking out for the highest price. Nigeria is a joke. Very empty-headed people. Yes, I'm a hater: MUMU
Re: Man Insists On Paying Extra Bride Price After Seeing His Wife In This Dress by zudozz: 10:26pm On Jan 09, 2017
''CUCUMBER'' STATE GIRLS DEY FINE WELL WELL.
Re: Man Insists On Paying Extra Bride Price After Seeing His Wife In This Dress by Phunkyposh(f): 6:50am On Jan 10, 2017
which of the dresses, i am not understanding
Re: Man Insists On Paying Extra Bride Price After Seeing His Wife In This Dress by filani(m): 8:33am On Jan 10, 2017
itsop:
US-based Nigerian man insists on paying extra bride price after seeing wife in this gown (photos).

His eyes almost popped out of their sockets on seeing his wife’s figure showcased in glamorous body-clinging gown.

He definitely saw her in a way he’s never seen her before. The US Based Nigerian couple, Law and Anambra State-born Nkeiruka Mkparu, a medical doctor who is Resident Pediatrician at Wright State University, Dayton, Ohio, tied the knots last year.

He posted one of their wedding photos weeks ago and wrote:

“After I saw her in this dress, I called her father and insisted that I must pay more bride price!! I am blessed.”

Source ::: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/01/us-based-nigerian-man-insists-on-paying.html?m=0

Putting her on a Pedestal, not a good way to start a marriage undecided

https://therationalmale.com/2012/03/19/letters-from-the-pedestal/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Insists On Paying Extra Bride Price After Seeing His Wife In This Dress by ZeroUnity: 9:50pm On Mar 15, 2017
Make em go ask Patoranking Boss how far em go knw as e dey be....

Her mouth go scatter the floor soon..

I wish them well jare... I love sweet couples like this...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax / Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? / Married Man Begging His Wife's Friend Sex Exposed (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.