Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,428 members, 7,830,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

What Would You Do If You Were PMB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Would You Do If You Were PMB (471 Views)

OBJ Thought We Will Be President Forever, I Would've Arrested Him If I Were PMB / To All Pmb's Supporters, Answer This Question Below With Valid Reason(s) / Festus Keyamo Gets PMB 2019 Appointment as Director Strategic Communication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If You Were PMB by tolaOG(m): 3:31am On Jan 09, 2017
So we all know the situation of Nigeria now and most of us blame the government most especially President Muhammad Buhari

So i was wondering -If you could be the president for a month ..what would you do

drop your comments below

Re: What Would You Do If You Were PMB by Whizpeter(m): 3:38am On Jan 09, 2017
If I were to be PMB [God Forbid sha], I would retire so that I can die a peaceful and happy man...

If I was a younger version of him, I would still retire and go to school... undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do If You Were PMB by spartan117(m): 3:39am On Jan 09, 2017
I will seek God
Re: What Would You Do If You Were PMB by mengho(m): 4:35am On Jan 09, 2017
Double my efforts in fixing the country, the only way to know you ARE ON THE RIGHT TRACK in Nigeria is when a large part of certain part of the country are always complaining & calling you names.

Then you are on the right track. I still think Bubu go fix 9ja, He is extremely good at ignoring wailers & concentrating on his job grin
Re: What Would You Do If You Were PMB by percyshelu(m): 5:45am On Jan 09, 2017
I cannot be PMB but since this is all assumptions, I step down for a more capable man then ask for forgiveness from Nigerian because he (pmb) failed us. Without that, He will never go unpunished
Re: What Would You Do If You Were PMB by Cekpo34(m): 6:02am On Jan 09, 2017
If I were PMB

1] I will nuke the north east
2] I will relieve Babachir, Ameachi, Magu, etc of their duties
3] I will not witch-hunt
4] I won't pay imaginary wretched Nigerians 5k every month but the real poor ones
5] I won't bite the hands that feeds me by inciting violence and conflict in ND
6] I will make the Niger Deltans lack what to complain about by turning it into... Vatican grin
7] Instead of recovering loot that has tremendous effects on the general economy, I will be rather diplomatic by making concessions for the loots to be reinjected into Nigeria's economy in the form of manufacturing companies, agro businesses, etc
8] I won't tolerate herdsmen this way neither would I send El-Rufai to go and pay them in their respective countries
9] I won't deploy 22,000 troops and dozens of APC governors in Rivers to disrupt peace in the name of federal might
10] I would apologize to PEG since my wife (Aisha) has done virtually everything she did that I condemned
11] I won't budget 1.7 billion for my stomach alone, after all I don't chew gold to survive
12] I would be fair to Nigerians by opening up that I have politicized the Chibok girls pranks
13] Since child-marriage is Koranic, I would have... grin
14] I would implement federalism
15] I would send bills to correct the loopholes in our anticorruption laws, make corruption a capital offense and strip executive of every immunity in corruption related issues
16] I will force transparency bill that will mandate states, local and federal government to give financial statements at the end of every month...publish procedures and details of contracts awarded etc
17] I will rid myself of sychophants such as sarrki, dropshot, Ngwene, seunsmg, etc so I can see the real nature of things grin
18] I will look down Nigeria's borders (this is Nigeria's federation not fulani federation)
19] I will rid revive the seaports in PH and Calabar
20] I will remove El-Rufai from office for incompetency
21] I will abolish the quotasystem shit and remove sharia from the constitution
22] I will sanitize the University environment, disband some glorified secondary schools while investing money into Schools like UI
23] I will grant local governments independence
24] I will invite all former governors, senators, presidents, Reps, Ministers etc to a dinner and bury them there with explosives
Re: What Would You Do If You Were PMB by Hiploko(m): 6:07am On Jan 09, 2017
Will just resign due to obvious GROSS incompetence
Re: What Would You Do If You Were PMB by yarimo(m): 6:08am On Jan 09, 2017
I will make sure that, all my family and friends are made billionaires .
Re: What Would You Do If You Were PMB by hyfr(m): 7:31am On Jan 09, 2017
Op the question should have been, what will you do if you were the current president in this recession. Because I cannot,shall not and will not be buhari. By the way if I was the current president, I'd seek Gods counseling and I'd make political positions non lucrative. I'd employ wise cabinets not old haggard pot bellied gworo chewing men.

(1) (Reply)

Malabu Deal: Nigerians Urge Buhari To Probe Jonathan, Diezani / Politics And God: No More Nonsense / Nigerians And Its Slave Masters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.