Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,448 members, 7,846,866 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:44 AM

Politics And God: No More Nonsense - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politics And God: No More Nonsense (473 Views)

'Money Stop Nonsense' Woman "Faints" After Attacking Commissioner In Delta. PICS / Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Is Talking Nonsense - Edwin Clark / Senate’s Allegation Against Me Absolute Nonsense – SGF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Politics And God: No More Nonsense by Earthkumy(m): 12:08pm On Jan 13, 2017
WE NEED GOD IN ASO ROCK
I had heard a lot of people saying Buhari is God’s choice to save Nigeria, well I don’t understand what they meant by God’s choice to save Nigeria. In beginning 2013 I had a revelation of Buhari coming, at that time I was always praying at night. At the time I had no idea of what was happening to me or what God was showing me, the only thing I knew I won’t stop praying every midnight. I was having a lot of revelations about the future at the time.
In that revelation I saw Buhari and Obasanjo entered inside a room and had what looks like a bloody covenant in a homosexual way. After that, I was shown where things because so hard for families that many people rely on others help to survive, then I was led by the spirit to the back of the building where I saw what shook and terrified me, heaven opened and people started falling from heaven, on the ground there was a deep pit, among those falling some fail inside the dark pit and some hit the ground and turned to beast and ran into bush. When I woke I was sweating, I got to work and shared it with my friend, and we talked about it countless times. When the election was hitting up and Buhari lead APC and Obasanjo united, I was happy that what God showed me was coming to pass because I do not understand the full interpretation of the revelation, and it implication to the Church.
Despite the revelation I refused to support Buhari because I had a lot of other revelation of tribulations the Church will go through under him. The truth is Buhari is a punishment to the Church, for their negligence of the suffering brothers in the North, that’s how I see it. I tell you if the Church based their reasons of voting people into power on good governance they will surely vote and support anti-Christ, who will in turn punish them as the case, is now, because anti-Christ will come with enticing packages. The Church is suffering right now both in the Northern and everywhere else in Nigeria, because of the carelessness of their southern brethren. Christians and other who are sympathetic to the Church are being blackmailed both in civil service and in politic so that the Church will be too weak to defend itself, but I have bad news to the enemies of the Church our God is a consuming fire and whenever we wakes up he will back us up.
Last year had a revelation that PDP will bring in Hell-rufai as their presidential candidate and Jehovah told if that happens he will win. Unlike before in which I do not know I have the power to change that choice in prayer, now I know better, I have being praying that, that demon in human flesh will never rule Nigeria.
The Church should wake from sleep, and get into politics and stop allowing all this occult governors and people from ruling, even if not for the sake of the Church but for the sake of humanity. The Church had been blackmailed enough out of politics, 2019 is the right time to change all that, and we have to actively get involved. The Church have been hypocrite for long, they will tell you a Christian shouldn’t be involved in politics but they are busy in the house of God politicking. All that nonsense need to stop, let us go out there and face the world and turn it into Church; I challenge my generation to be different. Right now we need our God in Aso Rock, we need our God in senate, we need our God in house of representative, and we need our God in state houses. Enough should be enough; Jehovah is waiting for us to act, we need Christian God in Aso Rock, we have to prayerful select heavenly minded people. Not all those occult men that are carrying themselves as Christians, Baba Adeboye is leading the call now every other Church should get involved.
Finally the Lord showed me that the Church will win this war. May the Lord bless you; do challenge your brethren to get involved. This war is real stop being a fool.

https://earthkumy..com.ng/2017/01/politics-and-god-no-more-nonsense.html
Re: Politics And God: No More Nonsense by Earthkumy(m): 6:27pm On Jan 13, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Of Pretty Mike, His Chains And Two Others / How Nigeria Can Come Out Of Recession – Kalu / CCT Trial Victory: As Saraki Shines Bright, Records Very Major Breakthrough

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.