Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,995 members, 7,825,075 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Photos: Heavy U.S Military Equipments Arrives Germany Against Russian. - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Photos: Heavy U.S Military Equipments Arrives Germany Against Russian. (8648 Views)

U.S. Military Helicopter Crashes In Iraq On Thursday,  Killing 7 People On Board / Protest In Newyork, Washington As Trump Bans Transgender In U.S.Military(Photos) / Pics: Russian Plane Arrives U.S. To Evacuate 35 Expelled Diplomats & Families. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Heavy U.S Military Equipments Arrives Germany Against Russian. by solbil: 11:50am On Jan 11, 2017
seunny4lif:
grin grin
F22 is not diff from normal jets
Israel has f22 but still get Putin not to deploy S300 to Syria
F22 is just normal US flying coffin nothing else grin grin

the armata is better than the Abrams; the Sukhoi series are better than the othe Falcons; the S-300 is better than any SAM in the US arsenal; the AK series are still better than the m16s. What exactly does the US possess better than Russia? Only thing i can come up with is still the F22 and with the coming of the T50, its doom for the US!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: Heavy U.S Military Equipments Arrives Germany Against Russian. by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 11, 2017
solbil:

the armata is better than the Abrams; the Sukhoi series are better than the othe Falcons; the S-300 is better than any SAM in the US arsenal; the AK series are still better than the m16s. What exactly does the US possess better than Russia? Only thing i can come up with is still the F22 and with the coming of the T50, its doom for the US!

Chocolates, Candies & Propaganda. grin cheesy grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos: Heavy U.S Military Equipments Arrives Germany Against Russian. by seunny4lif(m): 1:33pm On Jan 11, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Blood of Obama grin grin grin grin
Zoharariel:

Chocolates, Candies & Propaganda. grin cheesy grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: Heavy U.S Military Equipments Arrives Germany Against Russian. by cstr44: 8:12pm On Jan 11, 2017
solbil:

Yes in your deluded mind.
The US is by far the largest exporter of weapons in the world to developed nations. Developed Nations with established militaries and defence industries lobby congress to have access to american weapons because they respect the technological superiority over any other brand.
If Russia is so good, everybody should be queuing to buy their weapons.
The only people buying russian weapons are third world nations, dictators, pariah states, and china who will never be allowed to buy american weapons for obvious reasons.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Heavy U.S Military Equipments Arrives Germany Against Russian. by akashi01(m): 10:38pm On Jan 11, 2017
cstr44:

So Russia knows how to invade weak countries and yet they can't seem to stop the US.
The US has surrounded Russia on every side with nuclear weapons in many european nations including germany, and Russia is just looking. This is the same russia that invaded and annexed weak ukraine looking like a mumu. It is either a serious deficit in governance or an admittance of military inferiority to allow your mortal enemy surround you on all sides with deadly nukes.
There is no country on earth that can decide to militarily surround the US on all sides. The soviet union tried it with cuba and they failed.
Your Russia is a bully that can't fight a bigger bully.
The US is at their border, let them come and fight the same way they invaded weak ukraine. cheesy
Can you make you point with 'Ukraine'?

It's obvious you googled that part and won't let us rest...copy and paste US General grin grin angry

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Heavy U.S Military Equipments Arrives Germany Against Russian. by capip120(m): 1:13am On Jan 12, 2017
cstr44:

The US is by far the largest exporter of weapons in the world to developed nations. Developed Nations with established militaries and defence industries lobby congress to have access to american weapons because they respect the technological superiority over any other brand.
The only people buying russian weapons are third world nations, dictators, pariah states, and china who will never be allowed to buy american weapons for obvious reasons.
Except that you forgot to put the part where the military industrial complex have to force their so called allies to buy their weapons or face sanctions (Lockheed and Canada comes to mind). grin grin grin or Poland having to cancel the order for France's air defense system, and opted to go for the patriotic missile air defense system (I rather use the word UNPATRIOTIC) which failed to shoot down Syrian drones?

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Heavy U.S Military Equipments Arrives Germany Against Russian. by solbil: 2:39am On Jan 12, 2017
cstr44:

the developed countries you are talking about are countries that are US allies. They are tied down to the US for abvious reasons either to offset trade deficit, or are still paying for the war the US fought with them and won.

Surely countries like the UK anD France are not bothered about US weapons, are they?

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Heavy U.S Military Equipments Arrives Germany Against Russian. by seunny4lif(m): 3:13am On Jan 12, 2017
grin grin
Abeg help me ask am ooooh
Germany no buy abi na France
The guy don't even know that Israel buy weapons from Russia also grin grin
solbil:

the developed countries you are talking about are countries that are US allies. They are tied down to the US for abvious reasons either to offset trade deficit, or are still paying for the war the US fought with them and won.

Surely countries like the UK anD France are not bothered about US weapons, are they?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Heavy U.S Military Equipments Arrives Germany Against Russian. by Nobody: 7:34am On Jan 12, 2017
What do America gain from war? This is just war mongering. I would like to see Russia doing the same in Mexico but my fear is that Russia has no strong millitary. Their weapons are outdated ww2 used millitary equipments. The only weapon Russia have is the bad weather.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Heavy U.S Military Equipments Arrives Germany Against Russian. by cstr55: 12:58pm On Jan 12, 2017
akashi01:

Can you make you point with 'Ukraine'?

It's obvious you googled that part and won't let us rest...copy and paste US General grin grin angry
There is nobody more dumb than a putin asS leaker.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Heavy U.S Military Equipments Arrives Germany Against Russian. by cstr55: 1:08pm On Jan 12, 2017
solbil:

They buy US weapons because they trust it. They wouldn't be allies with america if they didn't trust that they are getting into a superior partnership. Anybody can be friends with russia, but the US choose her own friends.
And yes, The UK and france use a lot of american weapons.
The UK especially have US SUBMARINES,nuclear missiles, drones,F-16s and F-35s
Infact the US made trident missile system is the UK's most trusted missile system. That is what they depend on in defending britain from external agression.
Re: Photos: Heavy U.S Military Equipments Arrives Germany Against Russian. by OFFICIAL336: 9:00am On Jan 13, 2017
MONITZ:

Abegi, go and sit ur ass down..America this, America that.Do u think Russians re vainglorious like the Americans. U know nothing about wars, when push comes to shove the Russians will make use of those nuclear capable iskander missiles that ve been deployed to the border already because it's even in their military doctrines to use such wen necessary.

.Continue to think that Russians brag and re pussies like the Americans, I know they will surely clear America's doubts wen it all begins, useless cowards that only know how to invade powerless or defenseless countries and who chicken out wen they see a much stronger military..

How many wars ve been fought on America's soil before now apart from their civil war? And they re poking a country whose citizens ve witnessed so many wars and which ve become parts of their lives.
All those military build up is because Europe does not pose a threat to Russia. Like Russia said, Europe is not a problem because ONE missile will solve that problem.

The ediots cheering America doesn't know that:
1. Russia has fought more war than US, hence more experienced than US.
2. Russia has the fastest military. Can fully mobilize for war even b4 u finishing a cup of cold war.
3. Out of the top 50 missiles, Russia alone occupies position 1-22, while US' Minuteman 3 missile, the most advanced missile in US arsenal occupies 23rd.
4. Russia military doctrine of first hit policy allows Russia to use her nuclears first.
5. US is still using 1970 missiles
6. US is afraid of Russia, that is why they litter Europe with their anti missile defence systems, not because they love Europe but cos of fear.
7. Russian missiles cost far lesser than US'
8. Russia, China and North Korea can defeat the whole world.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: Heavy U.S Military Equipments Arrives Germany Against Russian. by aperture11: 9:04am On Jan 13, 2017
I see a lot of people actually think that Russian military can even stand up to the US alone let alone the whole of NATO.

It is delusion of the highest order. Military spend, weapons arsenal and numbers Russia can't even stand.
Even the nuclear capabilities you talk about, the US has way more nuclear warheads that Russia (Google it please). The 2 nations has a treaty for disarmament that Russia pulls out of frequently as a bargaining chip but the US still has way more.

I dislike the US because they try to control everything to their own advantage i.e current oil prices to cut Russian funds. It pays the whole world for America's influence to be curtailed but not by Russia.

I won't deceive myself to think that Russia can handle US or NATO in any capability.
Re: Photos: Heavy U.S Military Equipments Arrives Germany Against Russian. by OFFICIAL336: 9:29am On Jan 13, 2017
aperture11:
I see a lot of people actually think that Russian military can even stand up to the US alone let alone the whole of NATO.

It is delusion of the highest order. Military spend, weapons arsenal and numbers Russia can't even stand.
Even the nuclear capabilities you talk about, the US has way more nuclear warheads that Russia (Google it please). The 2 nations has a treaty for disarmament that Russia pulls out of frequently as a bargaining chip but the US still has way more.

I dislike the US because they try to control everything to their own advantage i.e current oil prices to cut Russian funds. It pays the whole world for America's influence to be curtailed but not by Russia.

I won't deceive myself to think that Russia can handle US or NATO in any capability.
Do u know out of the world 50 most lethal missiles, Russian Missiles occupy position 1-22, while the most advanced missile in US arsenal occupies position 23rd?

Do u know the sarmat, one missile in Russia can destroy entire France. Dropping just 3 missiles, 1 in France, Uk and Germany will make the entire Europe to surrender to Russia. The frightening thing is there is no defence against Sarmat currently.

NATO is never a threat to Russia.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: Heavy U.S Military Equipments Arrives Germany Against Russian. by aperture11: 10:28am On Jan 13, 2017
OFFICIAL336:

Do u know out of the world 50 most lethal missiles, Russian Missiles occupy position 1-22, while the most advanced missile in US arsenal occupies position 23rd?

Do u know the sarmat, one missile in Russia can destroy entire France. Dropping just 3 missiles, 1 in France, Uk and Germany will make the entire Europe to surrender to Russia. The frightening thing is there is no defence against Sarmat currently.

Unfortunately that is with the assumption that the anti missile defense system these countries have can't protect then against such attacks. That is a flawed argument. Others respected international laws at least openly while Russia decided not to.

Read this: https://www.quora.com/What-are-the-top-ten-most-powerful-missiles-in-the-world
Re: Photos: Heavy U.S Military Equipments Arrives Germany Against Russian. by seunny4lif(m): 2:01pm On Jan 13, 2017
Lewis explained that the US really can't defend against Russia's most advanced, diabolical nuclear weapons as "the problem is just that the math never works."

A Russian nuclear ICBM would blast into orbit, turn around, break into individual reentry vehicles, and drive towards their individual targets at Mach 23. The US simply can't afford or design a system that would destroy ten nuclear warheads traveling at those mind-bending speed toward the the US.

"[The US has] never scaled a missile defense to the size of a Russian attack. It sounds like a really great idea on paper, but when you’re looking at 1000 warheads…"

Another possible solution would be to destroy the missiles before they exit the atmosphere, but that means shooting them down over Russia, which presents its own problems.
aperture11:

Unfortunately that is with the assumption that the anti missile defense system these countries have can't protect then against such attacks. That is a flawed argument. Others respected international laws at least openly while Russia decided not to.

Read this: https://www.quora.com/What-are-the-top-ten-most-powerful-missiles-in-the-world

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Heavy U.S Military Equipments Arrives Germany Against Russian. by akashi01(m): 3:13pm On Jan 13, 2017
cstr55:

There is nobody more dumb than a putin asS leaker.
you have plantain pudding for brain

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: Heavy U.S Military Equipments Arrives Germany Against Russian. by cstr55: 5:28pm On Jan 13, 2017
akashi01:
you have plantain pudding for brain
Says a hopeless naijerian stuck in Nigeria, who believes putin of racist Russia is king of the world. A commodity based nation just like backward Nigeria.
My responding to you should be taken as an honour. Savour it, because it won't happen again.
Idiot

1 Like

Re: Photos: Heavy U.S Military Equipments Arrives Germany Against Russian. by cstr55: 5:40pm On Jan 13, 2017
OFFICIAL336:

[b]NATO is not a threat and yet putin is saying NATO activities makes russia insecure.
Where exactly are you dumb naijerians getting your news and bravery from? You are not Russians.
Even the president of Russia is worried and some naijerian in backward Nigeria is telling us that the greatest military coalition the world has ever known is not a threat to a barely second world nation with soviet era tech. There is no time putin will address the international community without yapping about NATO is threatening their homeland without cause.
A nation with more nukes than sense. Nukes that atleast 3 NATO countries has in overwhelming surplus and can build any in a moment's notice.
There is nothing special about russian Nukes. The US has a lot of powerful nukes that would make hiroshima a child's play, so wasting money on building more mega-ton Nukes is foolish.
The nukes in the US inventory would turn Russia to wasteland anyway, there is really no point building more. Resources are better spent in building more sophisticated missile defences which is what the US is focusing on in eastern europe that has made putin very mad.
Even south africa can build the biggest nuke in the world if allowed to.
If push comes to shove, and the US and Russia decide to engage in who can build the biggest nuke, my money would always be on america. It won't cost the US anything to build nukes of any size and power.
The Nuclear arms-race is already over. The race we have now is the stealth weapons race , and russia is losing big-time.[/b]
Re: Photos: Heavy U.S Military Equipments Arrives Germany Against Russian. by panafrican(m): 6:09pm On Jan 13, 2017
Obama wants a state of war between Russia and the U.S. before leaving office on purpose to fail Trump.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Heavy U.S Military Equipments Arrives Germany Against Russian. by Appleyard(m): 11:40am On Jan 14, 2017
Missy89:

Armchair general

Russia's size does not mean it cannot be surrounded. The allies did that easily in after the first world war.

By the way, what happened to ur sidekick?

Don't be a ding-dong revisionist. Russia was never completely surrounded after WW1.

And what's with my sidekick? cool

1 Like

Re: Photos: Heavy U.S Military Equipments Arrives Germany Against Russian. by homeboy232(m): 1:06am On Mar 20, 2017
cstr44:

So Russia knows how to invade weak countries and yet they can't seem to stop the US.
The US has surrounded Russia on every side with nuclear weapons in many european nations including germany, and Russia is just looking. This is the same russia that invaded and annexed weak ukraine looking like a mumu. It is either a serious deficit in governance or an admittance of military inferiority to allow your mortal enemy surround you on all sides with deadly nukes.
There is no country on earth that can decide to militarily surround the US on all sides. The soviet union tried it with cuba and they failed.
Your Russia is a bully that can't fight a bigger bully.
The US is at their border, let them come and fight the same way they invaded weak ukraine. cheesy
u are confused , so Libya is a powerful country for NATO to invade ?? Or Iraq ? Are u deluded?? NATO wanted to instal military base in Ukraine in order to spy easily on Russia , but Putin d smart man quickly take over Crimea ..its called chess game , if u think Russia is weak , let them remove Assad then I will stop ranting , but as it stands I think u should stop ranting

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Heavy U.S Military Equipments Arrives Germany Against Russian. by MrPRevailer(m): 3:26pm On Mar 20, 2017
kodded:
I really don't know, what is wrong with Obama, he's been acting like a physcopath these few weeks

If you've been thinking he's just a psycophath check again. He's a Globalist focused on the New World Order which will unleash the greatest terror and slavery on mankind. So yes he's a psychopath.

The NWO agenda is inevitable. I perceive God is giving the world it's last chance with TRUMP.
Re: Photos: Heavy U.S Military Equipments Arrives Germany Against Russian. by MONITZ: 3:55pm On Mar 20, 2017
homeboy232:
u are confused , so Libya is a powerful country for NATO to invade ?? Or Iraq ? Are u deluded?? NATO wanted to instal military base in Ukraine in order to spy easily on Russia , but Putin d smart man quickly take over Crimea ..its called chess game , if u think Russia is weak , let them remove Assad then I will stop ranting , but as it stands I think u should stop ranting

Yeah,go ye and proclaim the good news to those putrid anti PUTIN Fan Club who re too fixated on Main Stream Media propagandas of demonizing Russia. In their eyes America can never be wrong...

Every move that America makes or takes, Master Putin is always at the end of that road awaiting them and the Crimea example comes to mind easily, it was a real deft move which caught America and her lackeys unaware and left them agape.....
Re: Photos: Heavy U.S Military Equipments Arrives Germany Against Russian. by mendelsmattress: 11:05am On Oct 31, 2017
Bethelmendels Int'l Limited is Nigeria's number one importer & distributor of Kids Educational/Playground toys ranging from slides, swings, kids playground fence and lots more. All available at affordable Prices, Simply Call/Whatsapp 07085518795, 08033264815., Office Address: 27, Atinuke Olabanji Street, Off Obafemi Awolowo Way, By Balogun Bus/Stop, Ikeja-Lagos. You can also visit www.bethelmendelsartificialgrass.com

Re: Photos: Heavy U.S Military Equipments Arrives Germany Against Russian. by mysticwarrior(m): 8:27am On Feb 02, 2021
Funjosh:
the USA always waking the sleeping dog. Vladimir Putin is watching in 3D, no wonder he ordered the redeployment of Russian troops from Syria. We are watching
they will all die just like the Germans.
Re: Photos: Heavy U.S Military Equipments Arrives Germany Against Russian. by sunboy(m): 12:58pm On Feb 03, 2021
You people should be calming down because nobody is going to any war, they are just postering.
Any war between US and Russia will be a Mutually Agreed Destruction, it will affect the whole world.

So forget a war happening between these two countries, everybody is just testing each other’s response and defenses, most importantly studying it.

If America doesn’t spend the money and effort to send this equipments, how will their military men do on the job training na... consider all these a training exercise only.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sa's New Visa Rules Spark Outcry / Mugabeland / Paul Biya Reelected As Cameroon's President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.