Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Soldiers In Delta Arrest Ex-militant Leader, Others Ahead Of Osinbajo’s Visit - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers In Delta Arrest Ex-militant Leader, Others Ahead Of Osinbajo’s Visit (15163 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Osinbajo With Tunde Fowler / Lagos Sells 50kg Bag Of Rice N8k Ahead Of Osinbajo's Visit(photos) / Photo Of Osinbajo Inspecting Toilet At Murtala Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers In Delta Arrest Ex-militant Leader, Others Ahead Of Osinbajo’s Visit by ArabMopol(m): 9:04am On Jan 09, 2017
arresting innocent Niger Deltans while Boko haram and Fulani terrorist are having a field day in landlocked oil barren desert... what am I saying... our useless cousins from ND want to go with Nigeria, let them enjoy the slavery while it last

1 Like

Re: Soldiers In Delta Arrest Ex-militant Leader, Others Ahead Of Osinbajo’s Visit by GMBuhari: 9:22am On Jan 09, 2017
yarimo:
Well done nigeria army, arrest anyone arrestable grin

I'm not sure if you are being sarcastic, but I just want to point out that soon the "defenders" an online version of the "avengers" will start claiming the suspect is an innocent bystander and the army just arrested him so that Buhari will think they are working
Re: Soldiers In Delta Arrest Ex-militant Leader, Others Ahead Of Osinbajo’s Visit by GMBuhari: 9:26am On Jan 09, 2017
Thisis2raw:

This so bad. Has this Govt harass any northern or western unions? Why must it continually be the southern Unions?

This thing they keep
finding in the South, one day dey go see am

I know money gram, azimo, and western union , is there a northern union again?? grin grin grin grin

As. For your question no northern union has queued behind boko haram or herdsmen

Your southern Union is a farce and a fraud, for instance the ohaneze or something actively supports militants and ipob both which is detrimental to Nigeria's greatness, they got what they wished for
Re: Soldiers In Delta Arrest Ex-militant Leader, Others Ahead Of Osinbajo’s Visit by joncom(m): 9:43am On Jan 09, 2017
VP going to that troubled area. Army has arrested ex-militant leader, creating tension. Hope he is safe going there. I no trust dis administration.
Re: Soldiers In Delta Arrest Ex-militant Leader, Others Ahead Of Osinbajo’s Visit by limeta(f): 9:46am On Jan 09, 2017
teraor:
I pray it's tompolo

Why will you pray is tompolo?
You ve beef with him?
Do tompolo know you exist.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers In Delta Arrest Ex-militant Leader, Others Ahead Of Osinbajo’s Visit by ijustdey: 10:32am On Jan 09, 2017
Cyriloha:

Thunder fire vopyy and paste

whats this one saying
Re: Soldiers In Delta Arrest Ex-militant Leader, Others Ahead Of Osinbajo’s Visit by yodin: 10:38am On Jan 09, 2017

Re: Soldiers In Delta Arrest Ex-militant Leader, Others Ahead Of Osinbajo’s Visit by ufuosman(m): 11:30am On Jan 09, 2017
swagagolic01:
What's their offence?? So because the VP is visiting delta they will arrest all ex millants?? When GEJ visited the creeks as a VP then, how many millants were arrested b4 his visit?? This government keep acting stupidly, osinbajo wey nobody dey reason sef.... lmao
Guy I just tire, wetin them one use VP do, wetin dem one kidnap am do? Dis government no well. Y dem go fear if them dey do well. make them go look bush
Re: Soldiers In Delta Arrest Ex-militant Leader, Others Ahead Of Osinbajo’s Visit by OlaMiki: 1:02pm On Jan 09, 2017
your GEJ is the patron/financier (through pipe line contracts) of you NFA-(No Future Ambition) thugs modify as militants. so what do u expect na
swagagolic01:
What's their offence?? So because the VP is visiting delta they will arrest all ex millants?? When GEJ visited the creeks as a VP then, how many millants were arrested b4 his visit?? This government keep acting stupidly, osinbajo wey nobody dey reason sef.... lmao
Re: Soldiers In Delta Arrest Ex-militant Leader, Others Ahead Of Osinbajo’s Visit by OlaMiki: 1:05pm On Jan 09, 2017
The VP or even our PMB went to Lagos , Ondo, Osun , Ogun, Edo, Bauchi, etc severally , no security risk to warrant arrest of any youth, your so called youth are bunch of risky elements who have no Future Ambition.. so blame yourselves for misfortune
ufuosman:

Guy I just tire, wetin them one use VP do, wetin dem one kidnap am do? Dis government no well. Y dem go fear if them dey do well. make them go look bush
Re: Soldiers In Delta Arrest Ex-militant Leader, Others Ahead Of Osinbajo’s Visit by Jakasibo(m): 1:25pm On Jan 09, 2017
How many people have been arrested in southern Kaduna and Adamawa in connection with Fulani herdsmen killing?
Re: Soldiers In Delta Arrest Ex-militant Leader, Others Ahead Of Osinbajo’s Visit by George2016(m): 1:28pm On Jan 09, 2017
Not until is see the picture of the arrested militant, this topic is not true (in Okon Lagos voice)
Re: Soldiers In Delta Arrest Ex-militant Leader, Others Ahead Of Osinbajo’s Visit by swagagolic01(m): 1:39pm On Jan 09, 2017
OlaMiki:
your GEJ is the patron/financier (through pipe line contracts) of you NFA-(No Future Ambition) thugs modify as militants. so what do u expect na
I won't come down to ya level.... happy recession
Re: Soldiers In Delta Arrest Ex-militant Leader, Others Ahead Of Osinbajo’s Visit by OlaMiki: 2:14pm On Jan 09, 2017
am the one that need to come down to yours, only if you can be reasonable to enable me open your eyes to facts on ground not sentiment or bigot
swagagolic01:
I won't come down to ya level.... happy recession
Re: Soldiers In Delta Arrest Ex-militant Leader, Others Ahead Of Osinbajo’s Visit by Alezy(m): 3:07pm On Jan 09, 2017
Fulani men keep killing for no reason and not even one have been arrested. how south wan take like this government? ?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers In Delta Arrest Ex-militant Leader, Others Ahead Of Osinbajo’s Visit by Chrisharry(m): 6:29am On Jan 10, 2017
Hm! A stooge to make Osinbajo feel important in a government where he worths nothing. He is sent to places considered dangerous for Buhari. That is the only purpose he serves in the government of Muhammadu Buhari. Oga o!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Transparency International Ordered To Leave Nigeria Within 72 Hours / Buhari Is A Hypocrite Who Described OBJ As A Patriot For Letter To GEJ - Reno / Mohbad's Death: Lagos Police Constitutes Special Investigation Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.