Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Maryam Sanusi Lamido Graduates From Quranic School (photos) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Maryam Sanusi Lamido Graduates From Quranic School (photos) (26707 Views)

Sanusi Lamido Welcomes Baby With His 4th Wife (Photos) / Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) / Photos: Emir Of Kano's Young Daughter Graduates From Quranic School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maryam Sanusi Lamido Graduates From Quranic School (photos) by sod09(m): 10:14am On Jan 09, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Mmmmmmmmssssshhhheeewwwwewwww

If she like make she graduate for Soak-Away school

How she don help undecided

MAKE UNA BAN ME tongue

#Quoters i de wait unaa undecided#
madness at its peak
Re: Maryam Sanusi Lamido Graduates From Quranic School (photos) by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 09, 2017
AfonjasMustDie:

Wow

Before next month, she would be sold into marriage to a 65 year old man

You know how they operate in that region
you are very wrong, she is the daughter of a northern elite,she will finish secondary school and even get her degree from a foreign University preferably in UK or US, before she will be given out in marriage, go and check the age at which daughters of rich northerners get married, certain rules and religious ethics only apply to the poor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maryam Sanusi Lamido Graduates From Quranic School (photos) by Chienex24(m): 10:15am On Jan 09, 2017
another potential suicide bomber.....

1 Like

Re: Maryam Sanusi Lamido Graduates From Quranic School (photos) by Iseoluwani: 10:16am On Jan 09, 2017
Eazybay:
Northerners too like to sit down 4 ground wetin sef

Because no matter how you put them on the sofa they will still go back to the ground, that's where dey belong

Seun, what is your problem, can't you tell your mods to move better things to FP @seun all you know z backbiting Christianity

Atheist radarada

Re: Maryam Sanusi Lamido Graduates From Quranic School (photos) by Generalyemi(m): 10:18am On Jan 09, 2017
another evangelist set loose
Re: Maryam Sanusi Lamido Graduates From Quranic School (photos) by Chienex24(m): 10:22am On Jan 09, 2017
2dugged:
you are very wrong, she is the daughter of a northern elite,she will finish secondary school and even get her degree from a foreign University preferably in UK or US, before she will be given out in marriage, go and check the age at which daughters of rich northerners get married, certain rules and religious ethics only apply to the poor

yeah..... the same way that mutallab umar, the son of a former chairman of first bank I think wanted to bomb a united States airplane on Christmas day. he also studied in university college London if I can recall as an engineer.

or is he also a poor northerner? mtcheeeew....
Re: Maryam Sanusi Lamido Graduates From Quranic School (photos) by MOSTEC(m): 10:22am On Jan 09, 2017
Future female suicide bomber. [runs out of trend]

1 Like

Re: Maryam Sanusi Lamido Graduates From Quranic School (photos) by LuckyLadolce(m): 10:23am On Jan 09, 2017
olasaad:
Ma shaa Allah. Baraka Allah fiqi
Amin
Re: Maryam Sanusi Lamido Graduates From Quranic School (photos) by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 09, 2017
Chienex24:

yeah..... the same way that mutallab umar, the son of a former chairman of first bank I think wanted to bomb a united States airplane on Christmas day. he also studied in university college London if I can recall as an engineer.

or is he also a poor northerner? mtcheeeew....
seems you don't understand me, we are saying the same thing

1 Like

Re: Maryam Sanusi Lamido Graduates From Quranic School (photos) by AnanseK(m): 10:29am On Jan 09, 2017
NNVanguard:
I never knew that graduation from Quran school is a great achievement that calls for fun fare.

So many issues in this country

The oldest existing, and continually operating educational institution in the world is the University of Karueein, founded in 859 AD in Fez, Morocco. They taught the world so much. The west learned to celebrate graduation from them.
Re: Maryam Sanusi Lamido Graduates From Quranic School (photos) by joyfit: 10:31am On Jan 09, 2017
AfonjasMustDie:

Wow

Before next month, she would be sold into marriage to a 65 year old man

You know how they operate in that region
Na cry you wan cry
Re: Maryam Sanusi Lamido Graduates From Quranic School (photos) by AfonjasMustProsper(m): 10:32am On Jan 09, 2017
joyfit:

Na cry you wan cry

Yes.
Because she's my younger sister
Re: Maryam Sanusi Lamido Graduates From Quranic School (photos) by transient123(m): 10:32am On Jan 09, 2017
olasaad:
Ma shaa Allah. Baraka Allah fiqi

Hope you have done same?
Re: Maryam Sanusi Lamido Graduates From Quranic School (photos) by atirolu(m): 10:32am On Jan 09, 2017
Maybe she ll be married off soon.....

But I trust the emirs there daughters are well protected and marry the man of their choice
They only marry off the poor to the poor
Re: Maryam Sanusi Lamido Graduates From Quranic School (photos) by boykas(m): 10:35am On Jan 09, 2017
NNVanguard:
I never knew that graduation from Quran school is a great achievement that calls for fun fare.

Trash brain

SPOTTED
Re: Maryam Sanusi Lamido Graduates From Quranic School (photos) by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 09, 2017
agarawu23:
Good for her
you no try angry
Re: Maryam Sanusi Lamido Graduates From Quranic School (photos) by TerrorSquad147: 10:40am On Jan 09, 2017
engrfcuksmtin:
I Alhaji Engrfcuksmtin wish ask for the had of his beautiful damsel in marriage......

Nobody should mention underage here o cos it is legall to marry a 2months old in the North.
wicked grin
Re: Maryam Sanusi Lamido Graduates From Quranic School (photos) by NNVanguard(m): 10:43am On Jan 09, 2017
boykas:

Trash brain
SPOTTED
Happy New Year brother
Re: Maryam Sanusi Lamido Graduates From Quranic School (photos) by Kingbusssy(m): 10:50am On Jan 09, 2017
NNVanguard:

Really, that means you're not a Muslim
Re: Maryam Sanusi Lamido Graduates From Quranic School (photos) by Kobicove(m): 11:00am On Jan 09, 2017
Why are notherners so fixated with religion? undecided
Re: Maryam Sanusi Lamido Graduates From Quranic School (photos) by olasaad(f): 11:09am On Jan 09, 2017
transient123:

Hope you have done same?
hahah Alhamdulillah. have done it ooo that is why am impressed
Re: Maryam Sanusi Lamido Graduates From Quranic School (photos) by kingin55(m): 11:10am On Jan 09, 2017
pyyxxaro:

MAKE UNA BAN ME tongue

must u comment
Re: Maryam Sanusi Lamido Graduates From Quranic School (photos) by olasaad(f): 11:16am On Jan 09, 2017
transient123:

Hope you have done same?

hahah Alhamdulillah tete
Re: Maryam Sanusi Lamido Graduates From Quranic School (photos) by biafranrealson: 11:17am On Jan 09, 2017
in this era, this modern time that people are acquiring this type of "knowledge". i still dont know why this country should not be split along ethnic, religious lines.

1 Like

Re: Maryam Sanusi Lamido Graduates From Quranic School (photos) by yedidiah(m): 11:36am On Jan 09, 2017
Ancient City of Kano with its famous walls and kofars. I love that city for real.
Re: Maryam Sanusi Lamido Graduates From Quranic School (photos) by mykeljosef: 11:45am On Jan 09, 2017
brainwashing level 2 complete
Re: Maryam Sanusi Lamido Graduates From Quranic School (photos) by agarawu23(m): 12:15pm On Jan 09, 2017
Oyind17:
you no try angry
no vex, I was busy wink
Re: Maryam Sanusi Lamido Graduates From Quranic School (photos) by Vastjoy(m): 12:42pm On Jan 09, 2017
Allahumma Barik laha
Re: Maryam Sanusi Lamido Graduates From Quranic School (photos) by Bababulama(m): 1:10pm On Jan 09, 2017
pyyxxaro:

MAKE UNA BAN ME tongue

PXARO YOUR THER AND MOTHER BASTARD
Re: Maryam Sanusi Lamido Graduates From Quranic School (photos) by pyyxxaro: 1:13pm On Jan 09, 2017
Bababulama:
PXARO YOUR THER AND MOTHER BASTARD

E can pain

Ogbeni ur mouth de smell armpit grin tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are Somalian Girls So Beautiful??? / Sh*t Nigerian Parents Say... / Aare Onakakanfo, Gani Adams Graduates From LASU (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.