Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Man Kills His Elder Brother In Abuja For Not Giving Him Pocket Money (pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills His Elder Brother In Abuja For Not Giving Him Pocket Money (pics) (32752 Views)

Man Beats His Elder Brother’s Wife Mercilessly In Abia State. Photos / Man Caught On Camera Buying Drinks Worth Over 100k With Fake Money (pics / Girl Beats Up Little Boy For Not Giving Him Milk After Sucking His Pee-pee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills His Elder Brother In Abuja For Not Giving Him Pocket Money (pics) by Justicemy8(m): 12:00pm On Jan 09, 2017
hungryboy:
no be money cause am abeg,
Na igbo (weed) were the idiot dey smoke cause am
Shut ur big mouth and stop spewing trash if don't have an idea on what to say
Re: Man Kills His Elder Brother In Abuja For Not Giving Him Pocket Money (pics) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 09, 2017
If this had happened in the north, the thread would have turned bloody by peeps attacking Muslims and Islam as a whole. But here we are, nobody is saying jack about religion .

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Elder Brother In Abuja For Not Giving Him Pocket Money (pics) by Royalfurnitures: 12:01pm On Jan 09, 2017
The guy.must be under the influence of hard drugs or some sinister forces

Pls check out my signature for quality and durable furniture
Re: Man Kills His Elder Brother In Abuja For Not Giving Him Pocket Money (pics) by bettercreature(m): 12:02pm On Jan 09, 2017
dingbang:
Wow.... Brother will rise against brother
You have been brainwashed!
This happened in the bible as well so its not the end of the world
Re: Man Kills His Elder Brother In Abuja For Not Giving Him Pocket Money (pics) by bettercreature(m): 12:05pm On Jan 09, 2017
lielbree:
The quickest way to destroy a man, do for him what he can do for himself....

This is why I don't give my brothers money. They will start feeling entitled.

Everyman should fend for himself angry
Lol you are a learner,what if you got yourself into trouble today or you die today? who is going to help you or help your children?
Stop being shallow minded and stingy,empower everyone around you if you have the opportunity

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Elder Brother In Abuja For Not Giving Him Pocket Money (pics) by deolu2000(m): 12:05pm On Jan 09, 2017
So now that he has killed him, the job and money has been given to him right? I only pity their mother because the poor wowan just lost two children,has the culprit will spend the rest of his life in incarceration while the other goes 6ft below. Adieu to the dead and rot in jail to the culprit.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Elder Brother In Abuja For Not Giving Him Pocket Money (pics) by excess4luv: 12:06pm On Jan 09, 2017
manifestation of the word of God, the end is here
Re: Man Kills His Elder Brother In Abuja For Not Giving Him Pocket Money (pics) by thunderbabs: 12:07pm On Jan 09, 2017
This world we living in.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Elder Brother In Abuja For Not Giving Him Pocket Money (pics) by eyinjuege: 12:08pm On Jan 09, 2017
As usual, sense of entitlement to his brother's money.

Some people just assume that since you're related to them, they automatically become your responsibility.

Thank God for the mother that didn't try to hide the bastard from the authorities.

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Elder Brother In Abuja For Not Giving Him Pocket Money (pics) by seguno2: 12:09pm On Jan 09, 2017
dingbang:
Wow.... Brother will rise against brother

.....and blame the devil instead of accepting RESPONSIBILITY.
Do you think that the trial judge should sentence the devil to death for the homicide?
Re: Man Kills His Elder Brother In Abuja For Not Giving Him Pocket Money (pics) by lielbree: 12:10pm On Jan 09, 2017
bettercreature:
Lol you are a learner,what if you got yourself into trouble today or you die today? who is going to help you or help your children?
Stop being shallow minded and stingy,empower everyone around you if you have the opportunity
I'm trained all my brothers today they are all graduates. They live in my house and I still feed them.is that not enough? ??

I trained myself without help from any relative
Re: Man Kills His Elder Brother In Abuja For Not Giving Him Pocket Money (pics) by seguno2: 12:11pm On Jan 09, 2017
eyinjuege:
As usual, sense of entitlement to his brother's money.

Some people just assume that since you're related to them, they automatically become your responsibility.

Thank God for the mother that didn't try to hide the bastard from the authorities.

That is the same way that we should not try to hide/protect the politicians from our area who steal our commonwealth.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Elder Brother In Abuja For Not Giving Him Pocket Money (pics) by bigfather(m): 12:12pm On Jan 09, 2017
Islie:

[b]…For not giving him pocket money

http://sunnewsonline.com/man-kills-elder-brother/

So will his brother's dead brother provide d pocket money now?
Re: Man Kills His Elder Brother In Abuja For Not Giving Him Pocket Money (pics) by bettercreature(m): 12:15pm On Jan 09, 2017
lielbree:

I'm trained all my brothers today they are all graduates. They live in my house and I still feed them.is that not enough? ??

I trained myself without help from any relative
You are trying but Its not enough if you have the opportunity to do more.You shouldnt allow them to pass through what you passed through that is law of nature
They might not survive it and you won't have the power to undo the past or wake the dead
Re: Man Kills His Elder Brother In Abuja For Not Giving Him Pocket Money (pics) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 09, 2017
The police then informed relations of the deceased and also launched a manhunt for Dominic, as suspicion of his involvement in the death of his elder grew. Meanwhile, the mother of the two brothers had heard that her younger son had killed the elder brother.

Dominic, unknown to him that news of his heinous act had reached his mother, got to the village and was received by the mother.

Thereafter, she immediately got him bound and transferred to the police, from where he was returned to Abuja, for interrogation.

In the course of the intense questioning, he cracked and spilled the beans on how and why he killed his elder.

“I regret killing my brother because I was hungry and needed pocket money, so the devil pushed me to the evil thing I did,” Dominic said.

Mustapha assured that Dominic would be charged to court soon, to stand trial for alleged murder.

Correct mother.

Not like one family that went and hid their son when the police were looking for him for assault.

Only for the son to get into argument with the papa, and argument ended in murder.

And that is how simple case of assault ended in murder.

Mama , you try. Na your son wey refuse listen.
Re: Man Kills His Elder Brother In Abuja For Not Giving Him Pocket Money (pics) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 09, 2017
Chai see as our calabar brothers dey fall our hand.

What a shame, that's why I dont support importing people from the village to township unless you have a serious poverty reduction program for them.

Don't go to village to carry death to your house just becos you want to show off that you squat in Abuja.

The idiot would have sent the N10,000= to his brother in the village.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Elder Brother In Abuja For Not Giving Him Pocket Money (pics) by eyinjuege: 12:16pm On Jan 09, 2017
seguno2:

That is the same way that we should not try to hide/protect the politicians from our area who steal our commonwealth.

True that.
They're the ones we should see on the roads and start shouting thief, barawo on. Instead we celebrate them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Kills His Elder Brother In Abuja For Not Giving Him Pocket Money (pics) by Omooniya1: 12:27pm On Jan 09, 2017
everything on d devil, and devil never tell you to kill urself or jam trailer
Re: Man Kills His Elder Brother In Abuja For Not Giving Him Pocket Money (pics) by jayeoba92: 12:28pm On Jan 09, 2017
[color=#550000][/color]
Re: Man Kills His Elder Brother In Abuja For Not Giving Him Pocket Money (pics) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 09, 2017
What a wicked world
Re: Man Kills His Elder Brother In Abuja For Not Giving Him Pocket Money (pics) by scachy(m): 12:33pm On Jan 09, 2017
hungryboy:
Perform a psychiatric test on that guy,

Cos he is definitely insane
Was the biblical Cain insane when he killed his brother Ebel? I don't think so, people yield in to satanic capitulation when they allow d devil to make trivial n ephemeral stuffs appear so much big n precious in their eyes. Thereby leading them to do all kinds of things that would make ur head swell.
Re: Man Kills His Elder Brother In Abuja For Not Giving Him Pocket Money (pics) by fortunechy(m): 12:34pm On Jan 09, 2017
he must be high on drugs
Re: Man Kills His Elder Brother In Abuja For Not Giving Him Pocket Money (pics) by psalmsjob: 12:35pm On Jan 09, 2017
Most of us do worst than this to one another in our thoughts about one another. The action was done in his mind before he did it.

Lets love one another unconditionally.

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Elder Brother In Abuja For Not Giving Him Pocket Money (pics) by batxano: 12:41pm On Jan 09, 2017
And he was only able to take away 10000 from his brother. imagine the height of stupidity and heartlessness. God help us

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Elder Brother In Abuja For Not Giving Him Pocket Money (pics) by fuckingAyaya(m): 12:44pm On Jan 09, 2017
u will hear is the hand of the devil whereas devil dey jeje u go meet am
Re: Man Kills His Elder Brother In Abuja For Not Giving Him Pocket Money (pics) by nery4u(m): 12:49pm On Jan 09, 2017
2 Peter 3:1-18:1 Dear friends, this is now my second letter to you. I have written both of them as reminders to stimulate you to wholesome thinking. 2 I want you to recall the words spoken in the past by the holy prophets and the command given by our Lord and Savior through your apostles. 3 First of all, you must understand that in the last days scoffers will come, scoffing and following their own evil desires. 4 They will say, "Where is this 'coming' he promised? Ever since our fathers died, everything goes on as it has since the beginning of creation." 5 But they deliberately forget that long ago by God's word the heavens existed and the earth was formed out of water and by water. 6 By these waters also the world of that time was deluged and destroyed. 7 By the same word the present heavens and earth are reserved for fire, being kept for the day of judgment and destruction of ungodly men. 8 But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day. 9 The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance. 10 But the day of the Lord will come like a thief. The heavens will disappear with a roar; the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and everything in it will be laid bare. 11 Since everything will be destroyed in this way, what kind of people ought you to be? You ought to live holy and godly lives 12 as you look forward to the day of God and speed its coming. That day will bring about the destruction of the heavens by fire, and the elements will melt in the heat. 13 But in keeping with his promise we are looking forward to a new heaven and a new earth, the home of righteousness. 14 So then, dear friends, since you are looking forward to this, make every effort to be found spotless, blameless and at peace with him. 15 Bear in mind that our Lord's patience means salvation, just as our dear brother Paul also wrote you with the wisdom that God gave him. 16 He writes the same way in all his letters, speaking in them of these matters. His letters contain some things that are hard to understand, which ignorant and unstable people distort, as they do the other Scriptures, to their own destruction. 17 Therefore, dear friends, since you already know this, be on your guard so that you may not be carried away by the error of lawless men and fall from your secure position. 18 But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and forever! Amen.
Re: Man Kills His Elder Brother In Abuja For Not Giving Him Pocket Money (pics) by buskopam(m): 12:54pm On Jan 09, 2017
hmmmm! now you would go and continue your barbing business in Kirikiri
Re: Man Kills His Elder Brother In Abuja For Not Giving Him Pocket Money (pics) by Gkemz: 1:02pm On Jan 09, 2017
Dis wicked young brother is an ingrate and deserve to spend the rest of his miserable life locked up in the worst cell.
Re: Man Kills His Elder Brother In Abuja For Not Giving Him Pocket Money (pics) by lielbree: 1:06pm On Jan 09, 2017
bettercreature:
You are trying but Its not enough if you have the opportunity to do more.You shouldnt allow them to pass through what you passed through that is law of nature
They might not survive it and you won't have the power to undo the past or wake the dead
What ever I passed through made me who I am today.

I've done what I can for them. They can't be dependent on me forever. Let them go and hustle like their mates!
Re: Man Kills His Elder Brother In Abuja For Not Giving Him Pocket Money (pics) by starrygal(f): 1:25pm On Jan 09, 2017
Richy4:
When those few mins of madness surfaces, if not handled properly... it leads to regret...Everyone got that in him or her but the ability to control it is what makes you human....
yeah u're right. bt for him to go as far as killing, he is indeed evil.
Re: Man Kills His Elder Brother In Abuja For Not Giving Him Pocket Money (pics) by Richy4(m): 1:33pm On Jan 09, 2017
starrygal:
yeah u're right. bt for him to go as far as killing, he is indeed evil.

That was really bad of him....That's why I said if not properly controlled.....Anyone that drives, will understand what I am talking about.. especially when someone dangerously cut into your lane...That madness could trigger.... It's just a few mins but the damage could be really much...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Shoots Brother, Hacks Off Private Parts In Cross River State / #EndSARS Protest: Killing Of My Husband By His Police Colleague Not A Mistake / Man Attacked Female Hotel Attendant For Disrupting His Sex Plans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.