Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,606 members, 7,823,638 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Man Kills His Elder Brother In Abuja For Not Giving Him Pocket Money (pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills His Elder Brother In Abuja For Not Giving Him Pocket Money (pics) (32768 Views)

Man Beats His Elder Brother’s Wife Mercilessly In Abia State. Photos / Man Caught On Camera Buying Drinks Worth Over 100k With Fake Money (pics / Girl Beats Up Little Boy For Not Giving Him Milk After Sucking His Pee-pee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills His Elder Brother In Abuja For Not Giving Him Pocket Money (pics) by RuJay: 2:16pm On Jan 09, 2017
Na nw u go eat belle full 4 kirikiri
Re: Man Kills His Elder Brother In Abuja For Not Giving Him Pocket Money (pics) by dingbang(m): 2:20pm On Jan 09, 2017
seguno2:

.....and blame the devil instead of accepting RESPONSIBILITY.
Do you think that the trial judge should sentence the devil to death for the homicide?
please where in my post did u see me mention the devil now
Re: Man Kills His Elder Brother In Abuja For Not Giving Him Pocket Money (pics) by delishpot: 2:31pm On Jan 09, 2017
See life, people like this are still roaming the world. If the killed brother was a woman now, world people would tag her a bad sister or boss and try to understand why the killer did what he did . When a man or woman has evil heart, you don't need to do them any bad before they kill you.
Re: Man Kills His Elder Brother In Abuja For Not Giving Him Pocket Money (pics) by delishpot: 2:35pm On Jan 09, 2017
lielbree:

I'm trained all my brothers today they are all graduates. They live in my house and I still feed them.is that not enough? ??

I trained myself without help from any relative

You did exactly what this brother that got killed did. Just pray that no evil befalls you cos a wicked person would always find a reason to do you in. It is not by your wisdom. His brother was feeding him and housing him too. So what is the difference in the actions between you and the late brother
Re: Man Kills His Elder Brother In Abuja For Not Giving Him Pocket Money (pics) by omohbell: 2:43pm On Jan 09, 2017
heart of man just too wicked. God help us
Re: Man Kills His Elder Brother In Abuja For Not Giving Him Pocket Money (pics) by adontcare(f): 3:13pm On Jan 09, 2017
Dat is how most brothers are. When dis bros r doing well, they will think it is dia right to get money n properties. Rip(rot in prison)
Re: Man Kills His Elder Brother In Abuja For Not Giving Him Pocket Money (pics) by seguno2: 3:15pm On Jan 09, 2017
dingbang:
please where in my post did u see me mention the devil now

Where did I say your post mentioned the devil?
Thanks.
Meanwhile you should read the OP again.
Re: Man Kills His Elder Brother In Abuja For Not Giving Him Pocket Money (pics) by justuschi50: 7:22pm On Jan 09, 2017
Vision4God:
now he is regretting. D heart of man
fool everything IBO sense ur u no get
Re: Man Kills His Elder Brother In Abuja For Not Giving Him Pocket Money (pics) by justuschi50: 7:25pm On Jan 09, 2017
Vision4God:
now he is regretting. D heart of man
Re: Man Kills His Elder Brother In Abuja For Not Giving Him Pocket Money (pics) by Vision4God: 7:40pm On Jan 09, 2017
justuschi50:

Re: Man Kills His Elder Brother In Abuja For Not Giving Him Pocket Money (pics) by lielbree: 8:03pm On Jan 09, 2017
delishpot:

You did exactly what this brother that got killed did. Just pray that no evil befalls you cos a wicked person would always find a reason to do you in. It is not by your wisdom. His brother was feeding him and housing him too. So what is the difference in the actions between you and the late brother
There is a big difference o.
My brothers know that they can't depend on me after nysc, you are on your own!.I tell them that all the time.
They don't stay with me , they stay in my other house. That's all I can do for them.
Re: Man Kills His Elder Brother In Abuja For Not Giving Him Pocket Money (pics) by Fourwinds: 8:51pm On Jan 09, 2017
lielbree:
The quickest way to destroy a man, do for him what he can do for himself....

This is why I don't give my brothers money. They will start feeling entitled.

Everyman should fend for himself angry
exactly what I'm thinking
Re: Man Kills His Elder Brother In Abuja For Not Giving Him Pocket Money (pics) by Cityguy: 12:08am On Jan 10, 2017
hungryboy:
Perform a psychiatric test on that guy,

Cos he is definitely insane
He is very sane, just that he is the embodiment of evil. He is not fit to stay in a civilised society. No need wasting anyone's time finding any insanity in the crackhead.
Re: Man Kills His Elder Brother In Abuja For Not Giving Him Pocket Money (pics) by delishpot: 12:22pm On Jan 10, 2017
lielbree:

There is a big difference o.
My brothers know that they can't depend on me after nysc, you are on your own!.I tell them that all the time.
They don't stay with me , they stay in my other house. That's all I can do for them.

Well, if they are evil, even that fact would make them harm you. They will say you took care of them and after NYSC you refused to help them secure good jobs or give them money to start business. See, no mater how you protect yourself, or do good or even down right reject to do any good. A wicked person would always find a way to harm you. If you give a little, they would say you are stingy cos you bought new shoes but did not given them money to buy slippers, if you give them good sum, they would think you have it overflowing and try to get all, if you don't give at all, they would say you are stingy. Wicked person no need you to do anything before he strikes.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cultists Shoot APC Chieftain's Only Son To Death / Woman Harassed In Benin, Her Basin Of Akara And Loaves Of Bread Thrown Away / Man Shoots Brother, Hacks Off Private Parts In Cross River State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.