Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,505 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Maureen Solomon Celebrates Her 11th Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maureen Solomon Celebrates Her 11th Wedding Anniversary (25748 Views)

Maureen Solomon Graduates From Redeem Christian Bible College / Temi Solomon Celebrates His Wife, Amy Demure Solomon On Her Birthday / Maureen Solomon: 'I Quit Acting To Dedicate Time For My Children, Family' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maureen Solomon Celebrates Her 11th Wedding Anniversary by Richy4(m): 10:07am On Jan 09, 2017
I remembered she studied almost all courses in Nigerian University while acting on Nollywood..always an undergraduate on Nollywood....She never graduates.... grin

1 Like

Re: Maureen Solomon Celebrates Her 11th Wedding Anniversary by thecultivateur(m): 10:10am On Jan 09, 2017
hensben:
whats aro man?

"Aro" is actually a short form of an igbo community known as "Arochukwu". That's what the poster means by that. I guess He's means that the husband of maureen is from the arochukwu kingdom.
I hope I gave the right answer to what you are looking for?
Re: Maureen Solomon Celebrates Her 11th Wedding Anniversary by yodin: 10:10am On Jan 09, 2017
Good you are celebrating long marriage instead of the trending divorce in nigerian celebs.

2 Likes

Re: Maureen Solomon Celebrates Her 11th Wedding Anniversary by Originalsly: 10:21am On Jan 09, 2017
Hmmm.... didn't even know she was married!.... veryyyy good actress .... I've never seen her in a rubbish movie. I wish her a longggg happy married life!

2 Likes

Re: Maureen Solomon Celebrates Her 11th Wedding Anniversary by Chrisharry(m): 10:46am On Jan 09, 2017
My crush back then. Happy married life. Thank God you married an igboman who can take good care of you.
Re: Maureen Solomon Celebrates Her 11th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 09, 2017
she lost weight. She looks good.
Re: Maureen Solomon Celebrates Her 11th Wedding Anniversary by yekparikpa(m): 10:55am On Jan 09, 2017
dorry62:
Congrats.

But what does she mean by
65 yrs to go?
she is in her late 30's, 65 years from now and she'll be over 100 years old. That's a pretty good time to meet your creator!
Re: Maureen Solomon Celebrates Her 11th Wedding Anniversary by midehi2(f): 11:13am On Jan 09, 2017
fortunechy:
*I know my future wife is somewhere with her boyfriend wasting their time, thinking they will get married and even counting how many kids they will get.. ...i just dey pity the poor boy*****
grin grin
Re: Maureen Solomon Celebrates Her 11th Wedding Anniversary by EAZY2422(m): 12:48pm On Jan 09, 2017
now,dis is wah am talking abt...congratz ma'am.many more years ahead for u both.
Re: Maureen Solomon Celebrates Her 11th Wedding Anniversary by abike12(f): 5:23pm On Jan 09, 2017
So happy for her. May God continue to keep her home. smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Timi Oyebode: You Rape When You Masturbate - RCCG Therapist / Kehinde Bankole Welcomes A Baby In The UK? / Mercy Johnson And Ik Ogbonna On Set For A New Movie (photos & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.