Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,300 members, 7,846,337 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Prince James Uche Returns To The Hospital - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prince James Uche Returns To The Hospital (25551 Views)

Mercy Johnson Visits Shan George At The Hospital (Photos) / Cossy Ojiakor Leaves The Hospital After Successful Leg Surgery (Photos) / Kemi Afolabi Rushed To The Hospital In Saudi Arabia [Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince James Uche Returns To The Hospital by Naughtytboy: 4:52pm On Jan 09, 2017
Stop drinking beer
Re: Prince James Uche Returns To The Hospital by queenfav(f): 4:56pm On Jan 09, 2017
I pray he receives God's healing.. Amen
Re: Prince James Uche Returns To The Hospital by wink2015(m): 5:09pm On Jan 09, 2017
Dear Actor James Uche,

I am sorry about your endless sickness it is my wish and prayer that you are healed this 2017 in Jesus mighty name, Amen.

I am disturbed with the ways and manner your collegue in the Nollywood industry flaunt their wealth before Nigerians notably Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Gennieve Nnaji, Mercy Johnson, Rita Dominics, Uche Jombo, Jide Kosoko etc.

These actresses and actors are rich and they can afford to pay your medical bills to fly you abroad for proper treatment overseas.

Some fews day ago Rita Dominic flew to far away Australia for just sight seeing? Imagine the money that was burnt for such a journey?

Gennieve Nnaji boast of real estate and a host of properties both in Abuja, Nigeria, Ghana and other parts of the Nigeria.
Re: Prince James Uche Returns To The Hospital by abike12(f): 5:11pm On Jan 09, 2017
Wishing him a speedy recovery and God bless all that donated
Re: Prince James Uche Returns To The Hospital by abike12(f): 5:16pm On Jan 09, 2017
wink2015:
Dear Actor James Uche,

I am sorry about your endless sickness it is my wish and prayer that you are healed this 2017 in Jesus mighty name, Amen.

I am disturbed with the ways and manner your collegue in the Nollywood industry flaunt their wealth before Nigerians notably Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Gennieve Nnaji, Mercy Johnson, Rita Dominics, Uche Jombo, Jide Kosoko etc.

These actresses and actors are rich and they can afford to pay your medical bills to fly you abroad for proper treatment overseas.

Some fews day ago Rita Dominic flew to far away Australia for just sight seeing? Imagine the money that was burnt for such a journey?

Gennieve Nnaji boast of real estate and a host of properties both in Abuja, Nigeria, Ghana and other parts of the Nigeria.

There will always be someone that is in greater need. Even someone that can only afford to eat once a day has more food than those who can only afford to eat once a week. It doesn't make them a bad person for choosing to eat their food. The point is to do your best with whatever you have and not worry about other people's pockets. A little here, a little there and we can all make a difference.

2 Likes

Re: Prince James Uche Returns To The Hospital by eyinjuege: 5:20pm On Jan 09, 2017
abike12:

There will always be someone that is in greater need. Even someone that can only afford to eat once a day has more food than those who can only afford to eat once a week. It doesn't make them a bad person for choosing to eat their food. The point is to do your best with whatever you have and not worry about other people's pockets. A little here, a little there and we can all make a difference.

You are wise...
Re: Prince James Uche Returns To The Hospital by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 09, 2017
AdoraAmadi:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIFI23WkmmU?t=7

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/01/actor-prince-james-uche-returns-to.html
This is the right time for the rest of the actors to come to his aid and show the unity among them.
Re: Prince James Uche Returns To The Hospital by chris31(m): 8:44pm On Jan 09, 2017
Shebi all these yeyebrities they see this news plan ur life & save for rainy days.
Not when u squander ur wealth foolishly & eventual fall sick due to ur reckless life style u will come on social media disturbing us help.
Dont live ur life to impress anyone.
Re: Prince James Uche Returns To The Hospital by entrepreneurmic: 9:08pm On Jan 09, 2017
sweetlaw:
All these yeyebrities that flaunt different type of currencies online, where una dey, abi d babalawo no go allow una spend d money for something good? Yeye people
THOSE CURRENCIES ARE FAKE.
Re: Prince James Uche Returns To The Hospital by K9Uneet(m): 1:08am On Jan 10, 2017
hedonistic:
I sometimes marvel at people's desperate quest to hang on to life at all costs, as if life is an end in itself...

Maybe I'm ignorant, but if life deals me such a nasty and ignominious hand (God forbid), then harakiri is certainly a more noble recourse than such extremely pathetic, inglorious 'see-finish-ness'.

Death before dishonour.

Talk is cheap. I'm sure you'd exhibit the highest cowardice possible if faced with a situation that calls for harakiri.
Re: Prince James Uche Returns To The Hospital by jpphilips(m): 11:17am On Jan 10, 2017
wink2015:
Dear Actor James Uche,

You didn't notice that most of the peeps you mentioned are women?
You expect an actor to help an actor as if they are no longer competitors?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Hope We Appreciate Goodluck Now - Toke Makinwa On Nigeria's Election / 2pac Is Not Dead ? / Oladips: “I Had Just 23 Thousand Naira In My Account When I Left Reminisce Label

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.