Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,937 members, 7,828,301 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Council Of Imams And Ulama Has Demanded The Arrest Of The President Of CAN - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Council Of Imams And Ulama Has Demanded The Arrest Of The President Of CAN (3459 Views)

APC Calls For The Arrest Of APDA Leaders Over Stolen Logo / Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS / Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Council Of Imams And Ulama Has Demanded The Arrest Of The President Of CAN by ScotsReferendum: 9:52pm On Jan 09, 2017
What of Fulani herdsmen

These people are the sponsors of herdsmen terrorism. angry
Re: Council Of Imams And Ulama Has Demanded The Arrest Of The President Of CAN by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 09, 2017
MarysMeal:

Can u post a source backing this claim?

Waiting

Ha!ha!ha!

You think that some of us do not know what is happening? Are surprised to read what I wrote? What you should be asking is: is it true? Ask muslim inner caucus. They will tell you.

There are many things I do not want to say to avoid risking the live of some people.
Re: Council Of Imams And Ulama Has Demanded The Arrest Of The President Of CAN by midol: 10:37pm On Jan 09, 2017
We yoruba muslims agree with Northern muslims, Samson Ayokunle especially should be arrested and jailed. Hausa and fulani muslims are the blood brothers of we yoruba muslims and we are ready to sacrifice our yoruba christians to please the fulani. Insha Allah!

2 Likes

Re: Council Of Imams And Ulama Has Demanded The Arrest Of The President Of CAN by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 09, 2017
I was a muslim but I letter realized that it is the most bloody and violent religion in the world and infering frm common sense I subscribe to a change of faith anything but not that demonic practice I'd respect an atheist than a mallam. its the worlds problem. Blood flowing frm all these jihad in disguise quenches allahs insatiable thirst for blood. na so me see am.

1 Like

Re: Council Of Imams And Ulama Has Demanded The Arrest Of The President Of CAN by pmc01(m): 11:58pm On Jan 09, 2017
jusRadical:

My friend islam supports this deception you are doing. Your quran supports what you are doing.

Qur'an 3:54—And they (the unbelievers) planned to deceive, and Allah planned to deceive (the unbelievers), and Allah is the best of deceivers.

Qur'an 7:99—Are they then safe from Allah's deception? No one feels safe from Allah's deception except those that shall perish.

Qur'an 8:30—And (remember) when the unbelievers plotted deception against you (O Muhammad), to imprison you, or kill you, or expel you. They plotted deception, but Allah also plotted deception; and Allah is the best of deceivers.

I only pity many gullible non-muslims who have refused to see how evil isalm is.

"And the disbelievers planned, but Allah planned. And Allah is the best of planners."
Qur'an 3:54

So tell me how 'plan' changed to 'deceive'.
Even though we know your faith supports any kind of 'wuruwuru to the answer', you should show some decency, as a rational being.
Such blatant lie and you think you can get away with it on a public forum?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Council Of Imams And Ulama Has Demanded The Arrest Of The President Of CAN by pmc01(m): 12:01am On Jan 10, 2017
dan9090:
I was a muslim but I letter realized that it is the most bloody and violent religion in the world and infering frm common sense I subscribe to a change of faith anything but not that demonic practice I'd respect an atheist than a mallam. its the worlds problem. Blood flowing frm all these jihad in disguise quenches allahs insatiable thirst for blood. na so me see am.

As usual. You folks never cease to disappoint.
Friendly advice- when taking your next lessons on lying for Christ, remember to polish your grammar too.

1 Like

Re: Council Of Imams And Ulama Has Demanded The Arrest Of The President Of CAN by pmc01(m): 12:06am On Jan 10, 2017
jusRadical:

Ha!ha!ha!

You think that some of us do not know what is happening? Are surprised to read what I wrote? What you should be asking is: is it true? Ask muslim inner caucus. They will tell you.

There are many things I do not want to say to avoid risking the live of some people.

Reveal them, Mr Jack Bauer reloaded. Jesus will protect his own, isn't it?
Re: Council Of Imams And Ulama Has Demanded The Arrest Of The President Of CAN by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 10, 2017
pmc01:

"And the disbelievers planned, but Allah planned. And Allah is the best of planners."
Qur'an 3:54

So tell me how 'plan' changed to 'deceive'.
Even though we know your faith supports any kind of 'wuruwuru to the answer', you should show some decency, as a rational being.
Such blatant lie and you think you can get away with it on a public forum?

My friend, nobody changed it to deceive. Your allah is the best of the deceivers. Check your quran. You have been deceived. See before satan starts using one to deceive others, he will first of all deceive that person.
Re: Council Of Imams And Ulama Has Demanded The Arrest Of The President Of CAN by Nobody: 8:29am On Jan 10, 2017
pmc01:

As usual. You folks never cease to disappoint.
Friendly advice- when taking your next lessons on lying for Christ, remember to polish your grammar too.

Stop saying rot. Who does not know that islam is a deadly and extremely violent religion? Why is it that when one becomes apostate in islam, the persons risks being killed? Why must ot use violence to rein-in and keep its faithfuls? See many muslims are tired of islam but their fear of being murdered is what is still keeping them.
Re: Council Of Imams And Ulama Has Demanded The Arrest Of The President Of CAN by pmc01(m): 12:34pm On Jan 10, 2017
jusRadical:

My friend, nobody changed it to deceive. Your allah is the best of the deceivers. Check your quran. You have been deceived. See before satan starts using one to deceive others, he will first of all deceive that person.
I'm sure by now, the deceived and violent here is obvious to all

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sowore Presidential Poster / BREAKING!!Tension As Heavy Protest Rocks APC Secretariat After This Happened(Pic / Covid-19: Tension As Ex-gov. Abiola Ajimobi Goes Into Coma | E-nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.