Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,100 members, 7,835,707 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Timaya Insults Punch Correspondent, Needs To Attend Anger Management Classes - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya Insults Punch Correspondent, Needs To Attend Anger Management Classes (31320 Views)

BBNaija: Uti, Juliet Ibrahim, Lilian React As Tacha Fights & Insults Mike / Naira Marley Insults Kaffy After She Said His Soapy Dance Is Disgusting (video) / “Your Nose Looks Like G-String” – Patapaa Insults Fan On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timaya Insults Punch Correspondent, Needs To Attend Anger Management Classes by Trexnemesis(m): 10:38pm On Jan 09, 2017
DrObum:
E pain the journalist grin

E pain am well well, no be small. cool grin shocked

1 Like

Re: Timaya Insults Punch Correspondent, Needs To Attend Anger Management Classes by remainhidden: 10:44pm On Jan 09, 2017
buffalowings:

Be the change you want to see..
If you could write a good article on here, be sure we will read it. cool

I don't write though grin
aint all about me brov..like i said there are important topics out there.. they should fire the bullet to the front to encourage more people to write

1 Like

Re: Timaya Insults Punch Correspondent, Needs To Attend Anger Management Classes by Stark7: 10:56pm On Jan 09, 2017
remainhidden:

aint all about me brov..like i said there are important topics out there.. they should fire the bullet to the front to encourage more people to write
You're right; I see great threads cooling off and dying off in their sections while a thread with one comment will hit front page in less than a minute.
Nairaland mods ain't fair and they don't even listen to woes of members.
Re: Timaya Insults Punch Correspondent, Needs To Attend Anger Management Classes by ikorodureporta: 10:57pm On Jan 09, 2017
See bright cheesy

1 Like

Re: Timaya Insults Punch Correspondent, Needs To Attend Anger Management Classes by remainhidden: 11:03pm On Jan 09, 2017
Stark7:

You're right; I see great threads cooling off and dying off in their sections while a thread with one comment will hit front page in less than a minute.
Nairaland mods ain't fair and they don't even listen to woes of members.
same way government dont listen to us
Re: Timaya Insults Punch Correspondent, Needs To Attend Anger Management Classes by oochi123(f): 11:04pm On Jan 09, 2017
lifestyle1:
Time dey come wey he go they beg make them interview am.

Nothing last for ever.

pls Bro,them dey beg to interview person? Just asking
Re: Timaya Insults Punch Correspondent, Needs To Attend Anger Management Classes by mustaphasaidu: 11:05pm On Jan 09, 2017
what a fucking bull-shit!!!
Re: Timaya Insults Punch Correspondent, Needs To Attend Anger Management Classes by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 09, 2017
muller102:
What do u expect from an EX plantain seller.

when did selling plantain become a sin every one cannot be born with a silver spoon
Re: Timaya Insults Punch Correspondent, Needs To Attend Anger Management Classes by Jonyblazze(m): 11:16pm On Jan 09, 2017
nawa ooo....

Re: Timaya Insults Punch Correspondent, Needs To Attend Anger Management Classes by muller102(m): 11:17pm On Jan 09, 2017
carmag:

when did selling plantain become a sin every one cannot be born with a silver spoon
na joke I de o.
Re: Timaya Insults Punch Correspondent, Needs To Attend Anger Management Classes by freemandgenius(m): 11:31pm On Jan 09, 2017
TIMAYA GRANTS SELFIE......NA D JOURNALISTS CAUSE AM

Re: Timaya Insults Punch Correspondent, Needs To Attend Anger Management Classes by skillz111(m): 11:48pm On Jan 09, 2017
remainhidden:
Seems Nairaland is out of Topics these days..a
Went to Linda's blog only to found out people no longer comment again plus her ads has gone Down the drain..
I mean wetin concern timaya with our lives now..
Just one comment..kick front page..
Instead of bringing topics that will better our lives..
Big men visit Nairaland..Seen them alot
But I can't imagine a big man going through almighty nairaland with such a topic like this with the idgaf crew...Tribalism all the way..Snakes and Lala..

BRING SOMETHING THAT WILL MAKE IMPACT TO OUR LIVES..THERE ARE SO MANY BUNCH OF IMPORTANT TOPICS ALL OVER THIS FORUM..I MISS NAIRALAND OF THOSE DAYS..
I just pray this forum dont become useless in the long run.
Sometimes I wonder .

We really need to upgrade In this Country
your write up was cool until you brought up the concept of a big man are you a big man or a small man ? If you say are a big man you are part of the problem if you say you are a small man you are part of the problem there is nothing like a big man or a small man so long as you are a nairaland member you all have a equal right to quality information stop having the mentality that contents should be molded because of your so call big men generalize next time you talk humanity equality starts from You
Re: Timaya Insults Punch Correspondent, Needs To Attend Anger Management Classes by remainhidden: 11:51pm On Jan 09, 2017
skillz111:
your write up was cool until you brought up the concept of a big man are you a big man or a small man ? If you say are a big man you are part of the problem if you say you are a small man you are part of the problem there is nothing like a big man or a small man so long as you are a nairaland member you all have a equal right to quality information stop having the mentality that contents should be molded because of your so call big men generalize next time you talk humanity equality starts from You
Don't have anything to say for you wink
Re: Timaya Insults Punch Correspondent, Needs To Attend Anger Management Classes by lilyheaven: 11:52pm On Jan 09, 2017
You can start by posting a wonderful topic.
God bless you
remainhidden:
Went to Linda's blog only to found out people no longer comment again plus her ads has gone Down the drain..
But I can't imagine a big man going through almighty nairaland with such a topic like this with the idgaf crew...Tribalism all the way..Snakes and Lala..

BRING SOMETHING THAT WILL MAKE IMPACT TO OUR LIVES..THERE ARE SO MANY BUNCH OF IMPORTANT TOPICS ALL OVER THIS FORUM..I MISS NAIRALAND OF THOSE DAYS..
Sometimes I wonder .

Re: Timaya Insults Punch Correspondent, Needs To Attend Anger Management Classes by remainhidden: 11:56pm On Jan 09, 2017
lilyheaven:
You can start by posting a wonderful topic.
God bless you
remainhidden:

Re: Timaya Insults Punch Correspondent, Needs To Attend Anger Management Classes by fularm(m): 11:59pm On Jan 09, 2017
I love the shirt.
Re: Timaya Insults Punch Correspondent, Needs To Attend Anger Management Classes by Mowoe(m): 12:07am On Jan 10, 2017
rattlesnake:
whats the meaning of timaya?

when we carry local champions and village touts and call them celebrities?
sh1t!!!!!!!!!!
And you're answering rattlesnake
#SMH

1 Like

Re: Timaya Insults Punch Correspondent, Needs To Attend Anger Management Classes by skillz111(m): 12:08am On Jan 10, 2017
remainhidden:

Don't have anything to say for you wink
Better
Re: Timaya Insults Punch Correspondent, Needs To Attend Anger Management Classes by Nobody: 12:26am On Jan 10, 2017
rattlesnake:
whats the meaning of timaya?

when we carry local champions and village touts and call them celebrities?
sh1t!!!!!!!!!!
SHUT UP! Sir! You will do worse.
Re: Timaya Insults Punch Correspondent, Needs To Attend Anger Management Classes by lifestyle1(m): 12:30am On Jan 10, 2017
oochi123:
pls Bro,them dey beg to interview person? Just asking

They need new contents to show their viewers and his fans.

Especially as one of the A list artistes
Re: Timaya Insults Punch Correspondent, Needs To Attend Anger Management Classes by Nobody: 1:28am On Jan 10, 2017
I dont blame Timaya, some of these journalists need re-training. It has happened to me many times that I dont need to talk to nobody. I no go forget wetin I do one reporter from Tribune Newspaper. Dem dey form paparazzi for 3rd world country.

1 Like

Re: Timaya Insults Punch Correspondent, Needs To Attend Anger Management Classes by charlesucheh(m): 2:51am On Jan 10, 2017
SIRmanjar:

Wetin u just type?Dem suppose beat u like timaya for dis rubbish u talk.
And for your Mind, You get sense abi?

Re: Timaya Insults Punch Correspondent, Needs To Attend Anger Management Classes by charlesucheh(m): 2:58am On Jan 10, 2017
Wetin conZern Me?

Re: Timaya Insults Punch Correspondent, Needs To Attend Anger Management Classes by charlesucheh(m): 3:02am On Jan 10, 2017
SIRmanjar:

Wetin u just type?Dem suppose beat u like timaya for dis rubbish u talk.
am sorry!!!

Re: Timaya Insults Punch Correspondent, Needs To Attend Anger Management Classes by Caseless: 3:07am On Jan 10, 2017
Kondomatic:
Ok. When we hear his own side of the story we will know whether he truly needs anger management classes or whether the journalist needs to enroll in stop pissing him off management class.
grin
Re: Timaya Insults Punch Correspondent, Needs To Attend Anger Management Classes by Caseless: 3:11am On Jan 10, 2017
remainhidden:

Sometimes I wonder .

we all miss the nairaland of the old. I and a very prominent member of this forum spoke about this yesterday. Sometimes I wonder if seun visit this forum anymore.
Re: Timaya Insults Punch Correspondent, Needs To Attend Anger Management Classes by DEWKID(m): 5:01am On Jan 10, 2017
remainhidden:

Sometimes I wonder .

:/
Re: Timaya Insults Punch Correspondent, Needs To Attend Anger Management Classes by Nobody: 5:40am On Jan 10, 2017
TunezMediaTV:
Music star Inetimi Alfred Odon, better known by his stage name Timaya, is currently on the hot seat for assaulting a journalist who requested for an interview with him.

According to a Punch Newspaper correspondent, Timaya was described as one with an undesirable attitude who needed to enroll for anger management classes.

Sunday Scoop recently ran into the controversial entertainer but his attitude left a lot to be desired.

"He insulted our correspondent when he was asked for an interview, and it is apparent that he needs to attend anger-management classes."

Put off by his saucy attitude, one of his aides had to apologise on his behalf.

Some fans also criticized him for denying them selfies at the event... Guess the Bang Bang crooner was just not in the mood ..

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2017/01/timaya-in-need-of-anger-management.html

All this celebrity without humility.I particularly dislike this Timaya so much,The way he sings self u will know he has attitude and pride problem.
I still dey wonder if goat they get fan??
Re: Timaya Insults Punch Correspondent, Needs To Attend Anger Management Classes by Usteen(m): 6:20am On Jan 10, 2017
These journalists could be freaking annoying, for instance you see that someone has clearly spent his entire day in court, stressed out both physically and emotionally and all they will do is rush up to you and start asking silly questions.. Eg 'when last did you brush your teeth, is your mouth smelling? Is that why you didn't want to talk much in court'? With their plenty mics... Anyway that one concern them sha... I'm sure he got what he deserves
Re: Timaya Insults Punch Correspondent, Needs To Attend Anger Management Classes by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:26am On Jan 10, 2017
aaahhahahahahahahaha nja is in recession but if not curbed now it will eventually lead to depression researchers say..but its OBVIOUS YOU ARE ALREADY DEPRESSED YOUR CASE NA SORRY..
FuckTheMod:
That's what money does to poor and opportunistic foolss EGO

This guy is a RING LEADER OF MILITANTS > FG TAKE NOTE.
Don't ask me how I got to know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fan Calls RMD A 'Demon Gang Leader'. Actor Replies / Ex-Bbnaija Male Housemates At The Reunion With Ebuka / Don Jazzy Rocks Baggy Jeans In Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.