Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Timaya Insults Punch Correspondent, Needs To Attend Anger Management Classes - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya Insults Punch Correspondent, Needs To Attend Anger Management Classes (31322 Views)

BBNaija: Uti, Juliet Ibrahim, Lilian React As Tacha Fights & Insults Mike / Naira Marley Insults Kaffy After She Said His Soapy Dance Is Disgusting (video) / “Your Nose Looks Like G-String” – Patapaa Insults Fan On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timaya Insults Punch Correspondent, Needs To Attend Anger Management Classes by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 09, 2017
BleSSedMee:
... So just because he refused to be interviewed, he now needs anger management training?

Blowing things outta proportion just to trend. Oh well this is Nigeria.
pesin no won talk,thy dey force m

#i tire4dem
Re: Timaya Insults Punch Correspondent, Needs To Attend Anger Management Classes by saints2(f): 9:45pm On Jan 09, 2017
Re: Timaya Insults Punch Correspondent, Needs To Attend Anger Management Classes by SIRmanjar(m): 9:46pm On Jan 09, 2017
Nawa o!Abeg i go like know address of any anger management class.since I lost my guy i dey kwick flair up untop small matta dis dayz.
Re: Timaya Insults Punch Correspondent, Needs To Attend Anger Management Classes by Ugoeze2016: 9:47pm On Jan 09, 2017
Abeg they should free the boy jor. So you now need to attend anger management class whenever you insult someone ba? I think I need to attend one cos I ve insulted many people recently.
Re: Timaya Insults Punch Correspondent, Needs To Attend Anger Management Classes by darichlife: 9:47pm On Jan 09, 2017
grin grin grin
Timaya be like

All this journalist with their listed and planned
questions. I no kukuma give a fvck
Re: Timaya Insults Punch Correspondent, Needs To Attend Anger Management Classes by vicben27(m): 9:49pm On Jan 09, 2017
No f.uck given tonight!
Re: Timaya Insults Punch Correspondent, Needs To Attend Anger Management Classes by charlesucheh(m): 9:50pm On Jan 09, 2017
When they started, they started with songs like, when I dey suffer', 'plantain boy' 'God Don do am for me'! Making us feel they come from humble backgrounds, and when they started hitting it big, the exhibit out compulsive attitudes!!! That's why sometimes, I prefer relating with celebrities that are from rich backgrounds. These ones have seen everything from the scratch and know how to address issues like that when they come! If what Timaya did Is true, then he is a disgrace to all who made it fro the ghetto!!!! A big shame!!!
Re: Timaya Insults Punch Correspondent, Needs To Attend Anger Management Classes by Divay22(f): 9:53pm On Jan 09, 2017
I travel go America just to go charge my phone,Bad belle people make una leave me alone(in Timaya's voice) tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue....
Wetin concern me undecided

1 Like

Re: Timaya Insults Punch Correspondent, Needs To Attend Anger Management Classes by biggy26: 9:55pm On Jan 09, 2017
What most people don't know is that most of these guys are frustrated. So when they lash out or malfunction, just leave them o.
Re: Timaya Insults Punch Correspondent, Needs To Attend Anger Management Classes by SIRmanjar(m): 9:58pm On Jan 09, 2017
charlesucheh:
When they started, they started with songs like, when I dey suffer', 'plantain boy' 'God Don do am for me'! Making us feel they come from humble backgrounds, and when they started hitting it big, the exhibit out compulsive attitudes!!! That's why sometimes, I prefer relating with celebrities that are from rich backgrounds. These ones have seen everything from the scratch and know how to address issues like that when they come! If what Timaya did Is true, then he is a disgrace to all who made it fro the ghetto!!!! A big shame!!!
Wetin u just type?Dem suppose beat u like timaya for dis rubbish u talk.
Re: Timaya Insults Punch Correspondent, Needs To Attend Anger Management Classes by atilla(m): 9:58pm On Jan 09, 2017
When I said he had bad attitude his fanS abused my life not knowing I'm his number 1 fan

He needs to change his attitude tho. That one is confirmed
Re: Timaya Insults Punch Correspondent, Needs To Attend Anger Management Classes by Jdesilentkiller(m): 9:58pm On Jan 09, 2017
So, Mr journalists what do you want us to do?
Are we psychiatrist?? Or what??
I love Timaya because he is good and talented, I love most of his songs..... But his personal life is not my business..... Just let him enter studio and give us a bang!!
Re: Timaya Insults Punch Correspondent, Needs To Attend Anger Management Classes by scachy(m): 10:00pm On Jan 09, 2017
That's because Timaya is human being and he's not infallible
Re: Timaya Insults Punch Correspondent, Needs To Attend Anger Management Classes by tellwisdom: 10:04pm On Jan 09, 2017
This one na news??
Re: Timaya Insults Punch Correspondent, Needs To Attend Anger Management Classes by mekuso89(m): 10:05pm On Jan 09, 2017
daddy muonso grin
Re: Timaya Insults Punch Correspondent, Needs To Attend Anger Management Classes by ettacool(m): 10:06pm On Jan 09, 2017
shocked sad
Re: Timaya Insults Punch Correspondent, Needs To Attend Anger Management Classes by ambafrank: 10:07pm On Jan 09, 2017
This Bleep Bleep things is becoming so things else in Naira land
Re: Timaya Insults Punch Correspondent, Needs To Attend Anger Management Classes by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 09, 2017
Ugly beast, he is frustrated because he has lost fame and money. Bayelsa mu..gu
Re: Timaya Insults Punch Correspondent, Needs To Attend Anger Management Classes by freecocoa(f): 10:15pm On Jan 09, 2017
Na must to grant interview? Mschew. angry
Re: Timaya Insults Punch Correspondent, Needs To Attend Anger Management Classes by dview001(m): 10:16pm On Jan 09, 2017
oops!!!!..I almost forgot that I don't give a FVCK on Mondays
Re: Timaya Insults Punch Correspondent, Needs To Attend Anger Management Classes by AfroKnight: 10:17pm On Jan 09, 2017
lifestyle1:
Time dey come wey he go they beg make them interview am.

Nothing last for ever.

Exactly! Especially in entertainment, once an artiste's time has passed no one would remember him except when he dies.
Re: Timaya Insults Punch Correspondent, Needs To Attend Anger Management Classes by dview001(m): 10:17pm On Jan 09, 2017
Philpham:
Ugly beast, he is frustrated because he has lost fame and money. Bayelsa mu..gu
mumu ..timaya is still very relevant ..he has hit tracks from 2007 till date ..can u beat that ?
Re: Timaya Insults Punch Correspondent, Needs To Attend Anger Management Classes by Iheazy(m): 10:21pm On Jan 09, 2017
U won interview small boy bcus of his popularity .. Dey deserve it self. More insult .
Re: Timaya Insults Punch Correspondent, Needs To Attend Anger Management Classes by Iheazy(m): 10:21pm On Jan 09, 2017
U won interview small boy bcus of his popularity .. Dey deserve it self. More insult . # wen money no dey ooo people no look at my face.. Lolz

1 Like

Re: Timaya Insults Punch Correspondent, Needs To Attend Anger Management Classes by muller102(m): 10:26pm On Jan 09, 2017
What do u expect from an EX plantain seller.
Re: Timaya Insults Punch Correspondent, Needs To Attend Anger Management Classes by MARKone(m): 10:28pm On Jan 09, 2017
This guy too form, i've never liked him.
Re: Timaya Insults Punch Correspondent, Needs To Attend Anger Management Classes by buffalowings: 10:28pm On Jan 09, 2017
remainhidden:
Seems Nairaland is out of Topics these days..a
Went to Linda's blog only to found out people no longer comment again plus her ads has gone Down the drain..
I mean wetin concern timaya with our lives now..
Just one comment..kick front page..
Instead of bringing topics that will better our lives..
Big men visit Nairaland..Seen them alot
But I can't imagine a big man going through almighty nairaland with such a topic like this with the idgaf crew...Tribalism all the way..Snakes and Lala..

BRING SOMETHING THAT WILL MAKE IMPACT TO OUR LIVES..THERE ARE SO MANY BUNCH OF IMPORTANT TOPICS ALL OVER THIS FORUM..I MISS NAIRALAND OF THOSE DAYS..
I just pray this forum dont become useless in the long run.
Sometimes I wonder .

We really need to upgrade In this Country

Be the change you want to see..
If you could write a good article on here, be sure we will read it. cool

1 Like

Re: Timaya Insults Punch Correspondent, Needs To Attend Anger Management Classes by buffalowings: 10:29pm On Jan 09, 2017
remainhidden:
Seems Nairaland is out of Topics these days..a
Went to Linda's blog only to found out people no longer comment again plus her ads has gone Down the drain..
I mean wetin concern timaya with our lives now..
Just one comment..kick front page..
Instead of bringing topics that will better our lives..
Big men visit Nairaland..Seen them alot
But I can't imagine a big man going through almighty nairaland with such a topic like this with the idgaf crew...Tribalism all the way..Snakes and Lala..

BRING SOMETHING THAT WILL MAKE IMPACT TO OUR LIVES..THERE ARE SO MANY BUNCH OF IMPORTANT TOPICS ALL OVER THIS FORUM..I MISS NAIRALAND OF THOSE DAYS..
I just pray this forum dont become useless in the long run.
Sometimes I wonder .

We really need to upgrade In this Country

Be the change you want to see..
If you could write a good article on here, be sure we will read it. cool

I don't write though grin
Re: Timaya Insults Punch Correspondent, Needs To Attend Anger Management Classes by crisycent: 10:33pm On Jan 09, 2017
Don't know about that but we have been on the same flight before (na economy class I dey him dey business), he came to economy class and people took pictures with him. Maybe him attitude dey change with altitude.
Re: Timaya Insults Punch Correspondent, Needs To Attend Anger Management Classes by bangging(m): 10:36pm On Jan 09, 2017
rattlesnake:
whats the meaning of timaya?

when we carry local champions and village touts and call them celebrities?
sh1t!!!!!!!!!!
what's the meaning of devido? That idiot that call. Dele my boy?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Rocks Baggy Jeans In Throwback Photo / Freeze Blasts Fayose After Zenith Bank Denied Funding His Campaign / Annie Idibia And Her Daughters Vacation In Dubai (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.