Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,576 members, 7,820,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

PLEASE Who Is The President Of Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PLEASE Who Is The President Of Nigeria? (1084 Views)

12 Steps To Impeach The President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria / "Buhari Has No Business Being The President" - Farooq Kperogi / 10 Things El-rufai Wants Buhari To Do In His Letter To The President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PLEASE Who Is The President Of Nigeria? by fixedhollies(m): 9:59pm On Jan 09, 2017
I have been wanting to ask this question for a while! though I am not active in politics segment on nairaland. The state of this nation has so much tire me that I am wondering and asking if anyone has ever set his/her eyes on a leader in this nation before! Are there leaders in Nigeria? And who is the president of Nigeria... I only see sets of "inhumans" administering the affairs of the masses. Did you buy kerosene today?

1 Like

Re: PLEASE Who Is The President Of Nigeria? by psucc(m): 10:11pm On Jan 09, 2017
APC promised a meal a day and here we go.

3 Likes

Re: PLEASE Who Is The President Of Nigeria? by Mjshexy(f): 10:13pm On Jan 09, 2017
angry

1 Like

Re: PLEASE Who Is The President Of Nigeria? by Mjshexy(f): 10:13pm On Jan 09, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu undecided

2 Likes

Re: PLEASE Who Is The President Of Nigeria? by GMBuhari: 10:26pm On Jan 09, 2017
I know bad belle will come and cum on this thread

The president of Nigeria is still Buhari

However if you want beta life, beg your leaders to release all the money they buried on thier farms and the ones in Thier Swiss accounts, it will help the economy

More importantly, stop worshipping those bastards by calling them your thief and then Buhari did not increase kerosene cost the marketers did

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PLEASE Who Is The President Of Nigeria? by emeijeh(m): 10:36pm On Jan 09, 2017
Seee him.

4 Likes

Re: PLEASE Who Is The President Of Nigeria? by fixedhollies(m): 11:04pm On Jan 09, 2017
Nigerians are very patient than ever before... I haven't seen a leader yet!

1 Like

Re: PLEASE Who Is The President Of Nigeria? by BERNIMOORE: 11:08pm On Jan 09, 2017
El rufai cabals are the president What we have now are a cabal ruling as a president shikenan!

2 Likes

Re: PLEASE Who Is The President Of Nigeria? by xelly: 11:15pm On Jan 09, 2017
fixedhollies:
I have been wanting to ask this question for a while! though I am not active in politics segment on nairaland. The state of this nation has so much tire me that I am wondering and asking if anyone has ever set his/her eyes on a leader in this nation before! Are there leaders in Nigeria? And who is the president of Nigeria... I only see sets of "inhumans" administering the affairs of the masses. Did you buy kerosene today?

I don't know the president too oooo, but am sure we just elected GOAT on twitter after thorough examinations, comparing it with what is on ground, we have come to a conclusion that GOAT is superior. pls, help us tell the thing there to vacate for the champion.

3 Likes

Re: PLEASE Who Is The President Of Nigeria? by fixedhollies(m): 11:37pm On Jan 09, 2017
I think it is high time we stoned our leaders... I wonder if they feel what we feel. I haven't experience a worse Nigeria before than it is now!
Re: PLEASE Who Is The President Of Nigeria? by WizBLANCE(m): 12:12am On Jan 10, 2017
Well na only the full pronunciation i sabi shaa. I for spell am for you but the thing be say I still they learn how to spell those hard words. Well in no distance time sha i go learn how to spell am and believe me na you be the first person wey i go send pm say i don learn am but no vex if you need the answer fast cu cu listen to the person bellow me.
Well as stupid as the above comment is that is how Nigeria president cum government is to me. The more you try to study or understand them the more you discover how stupid and baseless they are.

1 Like

Re: PLEASE Who Is The President Of Nigeria? by jumpandpas(m): 2:39am On Jan 10, 2017
MUMUMMADU BUHARI
Re: PLEASE Who Is The President Of Nigeria? by KidsNEXTdoor: 6:57am On Jan 10, 2017
GMBuhari:
I know bad belle will come and cum on this thread

The president of Nigeria is still Buhari

However if you want beta life, beg your leaders to release all the money they buried on thier farms and the ones in Thier Swiss accounts, it will help the economy

More importantly, stop worshipping those bastards by calling them your thief and then Buhari did not increase kerosene cost the marketers did
All the bad policies of the illiterate Buhari have started to bears fruits
Fruits of hunger and depression
Buhari is wicked

2 Likes

Re: PLEASE Who Is The President Of Nigeria? by ahamonyeka(m): 7:03am On Jan 10, 2017
Dr.osinabanjo buhari.
Re: PLEASE Who Is The President Of Nigeria? by dyangprof(m): 7:23am On Jan 10, 2017
Dr. muhammodu buhari
Re: PLEASE Who Is The President Of Nigeria? by Rilwayne001: 7:25am On Jan 10, 2017
Dr Muhammadu Buhari angry
Re: PLEASE Who Is The President Of Nigeria? by Boleyndynasty2(f): 7:27am On Jan 10, 2017
grin Dr Muhammad Buhari

1 Like

Re: PLEASE Who Is The President Of Nigeria? by fixedhollies(m): 11:39am On Jan 10, 2017
Rilwayne001:
Dr Muhammadu Buhari angry
this administration made me know that intelligence has it place in governance.

(1) (Reply)

Photo News: Vice President, Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Visits Delta State / I Spoke With Buhari Today, He's Hale & Hearty - VP Osinbajo (Channels TV) / Was Buhari Really Poisoned?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.