Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

I Spoke With Buhari Today, He's Hale & Hearty - VP Osinbajo (Channels TV) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Spoke With Buhari Today, He's Hale & Hearty - VP Osinbajo (Channels TV) (1084 Views)

Why I Spoke Against My Husband - Aisha Buhari Opens Up / Bill Gates: "Why I Spoke To Nigerian Leaders" / Femi Adesina: "I Spoke With President Buhari Today" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Spoke With Buhari Today, He's Hale & Hearty - VP Osinbajo (Channels TV) by softwerk(f): 7:07pm On Feb 06, 2017
Professor Osinbajo stated this after a closed-door meeting with the National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), John Odigie-Oyegun at the Presidential Villa.

The Vice President maintained that having been elected on the same ticket with President Buhari, there is no need to think of resignation.

Professor Osinbajo said that he had a lengthy telephone conversation with President Buhari earlier in the day and briefed him about the national economic plan to get the country out of recession.

Source:

http://www.channelstv.com/2017/02/06/im-not-under-any-pressure-to-resign-osinbajo/

1 Share

Re: I Spoke With Buhari Today, He's Hale & Hearty - VP Osinbajo (Channels TV) by ojimbo(m): 7:15pm On Feb 06, 2017
I learnt to go after what is going after me

3 Likes

Re: I Spoke With Buhari Today, He's Hale & Hearty - VP Osinbajo (Channels TV) by chriskosherbal(m): 7:18pm On Feb 06, 2017
Really!!! Hmmmmmmmmm
Re: I Spoke With Buhari Today, He's Hale & Hearty - VP Osinbajo (Channels TV) by aloziedaya(m): 7:18pm On Feb 06, 2017
This una VP can lie. Which bubu him speak with?
Idonbelivit.

3 Likes

Re: I Spoke With Buhari Today, He's Hale & Hearty - VP Osinbajo (Channels TV) by TPAND(f): 8:03pm On Feb 06, 2017
When your pastor has more sweet talks than the devil. Typical of Osinbajo.

Doing the cover-up job he was employed to do

2 Likes

Re: I Spoke With Buhari Today, He's Hale & Hearty - VP Osinbajo (Channels TV) by TheTrueSeeker: 8:04pm On Feb 06, 2017
So the President had to be briefed on plans to take his country out of recession by the Acting President showing he actually absconded becos he had no plans in the first place...!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Spoke With Buhari Today, He's Hale & Hearty - VP Osinbajo (Channels TV) by Scream(m): 8:10pm On Feb 06, 2017
Na only you elect am...make both of una continue till 2019, we go vote those wey dey hear us and those wey dey follow us talk...ohkay?!

1 Like

Re: I Spoke With Buhari Today, He's Hale & Hearty - VP Osinbajo (Channels TV) by Scream(m): 8:10pm On Feb 06, 2017
Re: I Spoke With Buhari Today, He's Hale & Hearty - VP Osinbajo (Channels TV) by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 8:16pm On Feb 06, 2017
why pastor they lie like this lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: I Spoke With Buhari Today, He's Hale & Hearty - VP Osinbajo (Channels TV) by UchaNwababa: 8:50pm On Feb 06, 2017
maybe he speaks With his corps, cos the Buhari i know as a president of the Nigeria is dead nd was buried last week

1 Like

Re: I Spoke With Buhari Today, He's Hale & Hearty - VP Osinbajo (Channels TV) by ddippset(m): 8:54pm On Feb 06, 2017
Unconfirmed reports reaching me indicate that PDP is leading APC with a very wide margin of about 9 million votes in the just concluded istandwithnigeria.. protest. the results would be added to the 2019 presidential election results to get a cumulative today for the winner to emerge.

(1) (Reply)

*BREAKING News military Coup Removed Buhari...ah! Ah! . / Abuja Airport Closure:ndigbo Raise Issues Over Collapsd Enugu/otukpa/ajaokuta Rd / I Find This Funny... Lai Muhammad, Chai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.