Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow (76891 Views)

The 10 Bank Directors That Have Earned The Highest Dividends In 2016 - PIC / Tony Elumelu In 1983 Vs Tony Elumelu In 2003 Vs Him In 2016 (Pics) / Mike Adenuga Is The Biggest Billionaire Gainer In Africa In 2016 - Forbes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by eltalentino(m): 2:57am On Jan 12, 2017
EgunMogaji:

I rest my case.
you are smart bro.
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by jaydee87(m): 3:18am On Jan 12, 2017
first I will say a happy new year to all entrepreneurs and intending entrepreneurs swell. am really happy at the rate and success of ymodulus he really is a goal getter, always ready to take that risk knew him from way back he and sinaf back then when mini importation was at its peak in Nigeria.
my suggestion to people is always be ready to go all out, you only read the success story and want to be like ymodulus or you want him to mentor you to millions truth be told he cant what he can do is to show you prove that you can do it yourself, so instead of waiting for him to put tru take the risk yourself, fall down, get up, fall down get up again that's the secret. nb: not all will profit even if you guided by trump.. more grace ymodulus keep inspiring..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by jaydee87(m): 3:30am On Jan 12, 2017
Jtmanager:
jesu
Lords on deck
See nairaland ivy millionaires

Kai
I'm on board
Cc ymodulus
Godoluwa
@all
a I beg I get 100k
let me start wit BTC
With what I'm seeing
2017 don start with high spirit for me
*no shaking nothing de happen*
bro with your 100k U might need a partner to be sustainable but with 100k U can start a small Biz sha look inward and invest on some people.. make sure U look inward no let person advice U wrongly oh..
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by swiperthefox: 4:22am On Jan 12, 2017
Anticorruption:

its a group of traders of who trade cryptocurrency on poloniex and pay certain percentage weekly
40$ on 500 weekly
Please can you shade more light on the intricacies of trader's fund? Please help me understand how it works.
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by Shakitibob0: 5:01am On Jan 12, 2017
Alanzazani:
abeg business moguls here i was asked to supply 48 metric tonnes of ginger for almost a month now but i dont have funds to.go and source the ginger. i need someone who is willing to finance this deal.there is good money to be made
how much are we talking about here?
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by jabojafa(m): 5:13am On Jan 12, 2017
Alanzazani:
abeg business moguls here i was asked to supply 48 metric tonnes of ginger for almost a month now but i dont have funds to.go and source the ginger. i need someone who is willing to finance this deal.there is good money to be made
maybe ur pm me so we can talk. Like hw much are u looking at here? Though i dnt hv such fund be can connect u to ppl who may be interestd if u are genuine.
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by jabojafa(m): 5:17am On Jan 12, 2017
mumels:

Well said. I actually love what you said about acquiring all the wealth in the world to what end. It's a question that needs critical thought. Human wants are insatiable.

On the other note, looking from the point of wall street. Do you know the kind of deals that go on in wall street. You'd be amazed at what level of shaddy deals go on there.

Why do they say the web covers 98% of the web deals. The web you and I know is just a fragment of the dark web. Questions is why dark web?
I personally don't condole illegitimate deals, but I approve been smart.

I won't condemn the young man, he only improvised to survive and I belive while transacting his business all party involved were happy. So who are we to say this and that.

By the way, incase all of you over righteous peeps know, the Lebanese and Chinese are making serious money doing more shaddy deals in this country than you can even start to comprehend and I can assure you our top government officials know about this.

Atleast the young man is still going to invest the money into our economy, go ask the Chinese and Lebanese who are taking our money out the country.

maybe its high time we start being patriotic. You can be a whistle blower by reporting corrupt foreigners to the appropriate authority becos dey are helping to destroy our dear nation and at d same time building theirs. Plz speak out, dnt see evil and turn the other way. Tnks

5 Likes

Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by HiDee2(m): 5:53am On Jan 12, 2017
streetzdreamz:
you,eazybay,egunmogaji,hidee2,okpurukata seems to be the only people with a working conscience on this thread, at first the ops writeup was sensible and okay but down the line it reeked of fraud, though we all have our ways of doing things and making profits, I don't think its a thing to be applauded for, his only business Idea I saw nothing wrong with is the tomatoe business, cuz of the scarcity,stress,safety at that time, and irrespective of that I'd say I prefer humans first before money, so many people here are blinded by the figures they saw, wow cool money! duh; typical of Nigerians though, anything for money goes, I screen grabbed some numbers here ama reach out to later,their ideas seemed legit to me, you make all the millions in the world to what end? parked a vehicle today and took a bike in the same street,the bike had a lone crash leaving me with knee bruises,it happened withing seconds, while crashing on the highway, I was like is this the end? we all need put this into cognisance, our life shouldn't revolve around money,and wealth accumulation alone, at least not to the detriment of others, I still respect the ops personality though, but am skeptical about the legitimacy of his ordeals.

If there are legit business ideas that are also sustainable in the short and medium terms, please, I wouldn't mind. But as for willfully bribing officials and presenting falsified records again and again, I wouldn't do that. I won't be part of the problems we are trying to solve as a country!
And one more thing, I strongly believe that young people can make a difference, that they can make good money from clean and brilliant business ideas. What is needed are a solid/well researched idea, good planning, a good team, and sometimes, a good coincidence. We can.

Abeg, I don't mind such ideas. This is the year to take big, informed risks. We could talk more offline. Thanks.

11 Likes

Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by streetzdreamz(m): 6:50am On Jan 12, 2017
HiDee2:

If there are legit business ideas that are also sustainable in the short and medium terms, please, I wouldn't mind. But as for willfully bribing officials and presenting falsified records again and again, I wouldn't do that. I won't be part of the problems we are trying to solve as a country!
And one more thing, I strongly believe that young people can make a difference, that they can make good money from clean and brilliant business ideas. What is needed are a solid/well researched idea, good planning, a good team, and sometimes, a good coincidence. We can.

Abeg, I don't mind such ideas. This is the year to take big, informed risks. We could talk more offline. Thanks.
exactly bro, you v said it all, anything illegal has its own way of harming people either directly or indirectly, its termed illegal for a reason, I think we need to create a group of like minds where we can rub positive ideas and see how it goes,but before that you can pm me your digits and let's start the thinking.
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by Ifiegboria(m): 7:00am On Jan 12, 2017
I'm listening
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by Rilwayne001: 7:07am On Jan 12, 2017
Royal155:
Can somebody please help me with rope? I want to hang myself!

Kai! Nna mehn negodu ego!

grin grin grin Our south Eastern brothers are not hard to notify. Well done sir.

4 Likes

Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by Nobody: 7:10am On Jan 12, 2017
swiperthefox:
Please can you shade more light on the intricacies of trader's fund? Please help me understand how it works.

its a pool of funds deposited to a trader through bitcoin or perfect money. he trades them and updates them on their equity through videos

payments are on fridays
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by stanleyalpacino(m): 7:38am On Jan 12, 2017
fulfilled2016:

CAPITAL INTENSIVE is an excuse, starting with what you have is the solution, I started small with what I have, not what I ought to have to start. Within the last 30days, I have achieved alot financially, so much that makes me feel a sense of achievement and goals fulfilled.

Yet, I had just 5k as my all in all left after an HYIP scheme collapsed less than 3months ago. Now, the story is different.

Bro how did you pull through with that amount ? I would love to hear from u to see if I can learn something from you. Just drop any means of communicating with you. I will be glad bro
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by Krak(m): 7:52am On Jan 12, 2017
majorbravo:

Oi what is this? some PR to get in his good books?

I never attacked him, I only stated that Atheists do not have some of the restrictions Christians do, therefore certain reservations on Morality that apply to Christianity as a religion may not apply to everyone else.

I'll give you an example: While an atheist might find no problem working on Sundays, a Christian most likely would. Also while the Christian condemns abortion in its totality, certain groups of Atheists might not see anything wrong in it, as to them its simply the removal of an unwanted foetus especially in the case that its parents might not be economically capable of giving it their undivided attention after birth. While Gay marriage might simply be love between two people and a group of atheists may consider this normal, a Christian wouldn't. While a Christian sees suicide as highway to hell, an Atheist may see it as ending all suffering no consequences.

These belief systems have implications on what we can or cant do for a living as well. That's what my post was about, so we cant expect Atheists or Buddist to have identical kind of morals when conducting business. To the other person they are doing what is within their moral confines.

About seeking help, you can as well tell me there is nothing wrong in a Christian seeking help from a witchdoctor in the hopes they don't get to hear anything about a blood sacrifice to be made to the local diety or that they could filter a few things and pick what they want. Now while its remotely possible to get unadulterated information, not everyone would not be lured to take on the plus.

Is this clear now?

So tell me are many of those super-corrupt and evil people we see doing evil things not Christians? Dont ever judge a person based on his religious belief.

4 Likes

Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:59am On Jan 12, 2017
this bro is a smart man and a decent one too.
he only exploited the lacuna in this alcadabrada system.

tell this bankers to give loan to lets say tailor or market women, people who add value to society, you no go see them.

this guy, as a boss was trading FX with banks as brokers/partners instead of fx retail trading.

again i echo....smart man mehn!! respeck.
smart people like this guy have long left bitcoin and will still profit from it when it finally crashes.

who don smart don smart.

4 Likes

Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by Adinije(f): 8:02am On Jan 12, 2017
9free:

Look for Dav8id(Nassarawa state international commodity trader) in mini importers thread. thank me later.
Someone recently accused the said moniker of fraud.

Do your homework well before trusting anyone.
My 2cents

2 Likes

Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by majorbravo: 8:24am On Jan 12, 2017
Krak:

So tell me are many of those super-corrupt and evil people we see doing evil things not Christians? [s]Dont ever judge a person based on his religious belief[/s].

Not everyone who claims to be atheist is truly atheist, and not everyone who claims to be Christian practices Christianity. If a man who claims to belong to a religion does something against his belief, he is quoted as going against the moral standards of his religion, however it doesn't change the true definition of what Buddism, Christianity or Atheism really is or stands for. Except in this case, Atheism isn't even a religion, its just the absence of a belief in Theism, therefore they do not have rules set in stone like conventional religions do, so there isn't anything they can even go against for anyone to point and say they aren't truly Atheist anymore except they actually start having theist beliefs.

1 Like

Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by bishopkay: 8:45am On Jan 12, 2017
majorbravo:

Oi what is this? some PR to get in his good books?

I never attacked him, I only stated that Atheists do not have some of the restrictions Christians do, therefore certain reservations on Morality that apply to Christianity as a religion may not apply to everyone else.

I'll give you an example: While an atheist might find no problem working on Sundays, a Christian most likely would. Also while the Christian condemns abortion in its totality, certain groups of Atheists might not see anything wrong in it, as to them its simply the removal of an unwanted foetus especially in the case that its parents might not be economically capable of giving it their undivided attention after birth. While Gay marriage might simply be love between two people and a group of atheists may consider this normal, a Christian wouldn't. While a Christian sees suicide as highway to hell, an Atheist may see it as ending all suffering no consequences.

These belief systems have implications on what we can or cant do for a living as well. That's what my post was about, so we cant expect Atheists or Buddist to have identical kind of morals when conducting business. To the other person they are doing what is within their moral confines.

About seeking help, you can as well tell me there is nothing wrong in a Christian seeking help from a witchdoctor in the hopes they don't get to hear anything about a blood sacrifice to be made to the local diety or that they could filter a few things and pick what they want. Now while its remotely possible to get unadulterated information, not everyone would not be lured to take on the plus.

Is this clear now?

PR to get in his good books? LOL you must be joking. I've never sent the man a pm before neither am I hustling his contact. If we are going to meet later in life, I don't know but I admire the man.

In your rush to try to make sense, you didn't answer the question I posed to you in my last post. Go through my last post u quoted, then do the needful.

Also if I may shock you, some atheists I've come across actually have better moral standings than most of you Christians. How many atheists have you heard do rituals? Yet some so called pastors swim in people's blood. I'm not holding any briefs for Ymodulus neither am I holding any briefs for any atheists. I'm just telling you what I feel.

Again you spoke about receiving help from witchdoctor. Bros help comes in different ways and forms. The story of the good Samaritan comes to mind. Among all that passed the wounded man, the Samaritan was the least godly, but it was he that helped. Read your Bible very well and don't be sentimental. Do you also want to tell me you've never gained anything from nairaland? Well, news flash bro; seun is an atheist. So you may as well exit this platform. Don't be a judge for God!

Also as a bonus, if you mention me again, I won't even glorify you with a reply because u think I've done my best to enlighten you.

3 Likes

Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by majorbravo: 9:12am On Jan 12, 2017
bishopkay:

[s]
PR to get in his good books? LOL you must be joking. I've never sent the man a pm before neither am I hustling his contact. If we are going to meet later in life, I don't know but I admire the man.

In your rush to try to make sense, you didn't answer the question I posed to you in my last post. Go through my last post u quoted, then do the needful.

Also if I may shock you, some atheists I've come across actually have better moral standings than most of you Christians. How many atheists have you heard do rituals? Yet some so called pastors swim in people's blood. I'm not holding any briefs for Ymodulus neither am I holding any briefs for any atheists. I'm just telling you what I feel.

Again you spoke about receiving help from witchdoctor. Bros help comes in different ways and forms. The story of the good Samaritan comes to mind. Among all that passed the wounded man, the Samaritan was the least godly, but it was he that helped. Read your Bible very well and don't be sentimental. Do you also want to tell me you've never gained anything from nairaland? Well, news flash bro; seun is an atheist. So you may as well exit this platform. Don't be a judge for God!

Also as a bonus, if you mention me again, I won't even glorify you with a reply because u think I've done my best to enlighten you[/s].

I don't expect you to understand simple logic but then again that's the beauty of life, Opinion! You are entitled to yours about my religion and I am entitled to mine about others. Stating that atheists have better moral standings than Christians is outright bias on your path. I never compared religions to state which was better. I only stated the differences which are unique to each. People like you make this world a bad place misrepresenting information. If you actually paid attention in school you wouldn't be out here constituting nuisance on my post. It wasn't even addressed to ymodulus, I was informing the person who tried to correct him based on what I identified as Christian morality, as I was of the opinion it might not apply to op.

Now as a final note on this issue and this goes for anyone dumb enough to misquote me. I am not judging anyone let alone an atheist. I rather stated that based on one's religious disposition they would have different definitions of morality, I don't expect an atheist to abide by Christian tradition neither do I expect a Christian to do same on atheism. If you do so, you do it of your own accord and should not be seen as representative of the religion one claims to profess.

6 Likes

Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by Enosa1(m): 9:22am On Jan 12, 2017
streetzdreamz:
exactly bro, you v said it all, anything illegal has its own way of harming people either directly or indirectly, its termed illegal for a reason, I think we need to create a group of like minds where we can rub positive ideas and see how it goes,but before that you can pm me your digits and let's start the thinking.
please I'm interested in any positive legal idea that can generate income. 08159902923
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by AKMoney1(m): 9:49am On Jan 12, 2017
fivestarrealty:
Bro, I can get 1 usd at 356 naira. Pls tell me how I can get the bitcoins from china

How about i buy those dollars from you at at a profitable rate?

contact in signature if you are game
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by ephi123(f): 10:30am On Jan 12, 2017
HiDee2:

Best comment I've read on this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by Abokii8(m): 10:48am On Jan 12, 2017
@ymodulus i have sent you a pm, please kindly reply... 0815 201 3114
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by Alanzazani: 11:04am On Jan 12, 2017
Gunbiz:

where are you supplying to?
to exporter's wharehouse in Lagos
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by Jtmanager(m): 11:05am On Jan 12, 2017
Gunbiz:

that 100k could vanish within minutes and did u not see the part he said mmm crash depleted the sales of bitcoins

bros i read that part
But if I can but cheap directly from the said Chinese guys at at the right time .so help me jah
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by Alanzazani: 11:06am On Jan 12, 2017
Shakitibob0:

we are talking of some good millions if we can deliver the whole 48tonnes
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by Jtmanager(m): 11:08am On Jan 12, 2017
jaydee87:
bro with your 100k U might need a partner to be sustainable but with 100k U can start a small Biz sha look inward and invest on some people.. make sure U look inward no let person advice U wrongly oh..

well said , but investment wit jus 100k na only MMM bro . Unless I wan tk big risk
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by stagger: 11:11am On Jan 12, 2017
Very interesting post.

Here is my take on this. Some of the businesses mentioned here are on a grey line. For instance, using a foreign university to get dollars from the Federal Govt, only to withdraw the cash and sell on the black market is HIGHLY ILLEGAL. In some countries, Ymodulus would get a death penalty if he is caught. Under Buhari's regime in the 80s, this would have been a crime under the Decrees on Currency Trafficking (for which Fela was jailed for 5 years) or Economic Sabotage. That he pulled it off ONE TIME shows he knows the extreme risk he took and the penalty he could face if he is busted. A true Christian, Muslim or plain traditional/agnostic moralist who wants to stick to the laws of his country would probably not engage in that business.

The other businesses he mentioned such as that of tomatoes and Bitcoin are perfectly legal. Bitcoin is unregulated and will remain so. Cryptocurrencies were designed to break the monopoly of control and regulation that central banks have on money supply and on money as a means of exchange. I have written about this in international publications and as long as Bitcoin can be bought and sold and no laws exist in Nigeria to regulate or stop its trade, it can be traded very well. I congratulate Ymodulus for taking this business to the next level.

But what is the take-home from Ymodulus's adventure?

- You have to be daring.
- You have to be an action-taker. Nairaland is littered with people who want to replicate the success of Ymodulus but will never take action.
- Cut your own niche. As far as I am concerned (my own views only please), nobody needs to call Ymodulus for anything special. His threads on how he succeeded in 2015 and 2016 are self explanatory. LOOK FOR AN OPPORTUNITY AND PURSUE IT BEFORE EVERY TOM, DICK AND HARRY DOES. I see people now wanting to "partner" with him. While that is not entirely bad, but consider if every one here wanted to partner with him. How does he manage that? If you notice, he puts out the information, and he goes silent. He expects us to pick the lessons from his journey and use it.
- You have to be bold. Sometimes, you need to be able to walk into an office and ask to see the highest ranking person there. You can see how he was able to secure some of his connects, be it in Mile 12, in Cameroun, the private university, etc. He was able to structure himself to break into places most people would dread to go.

All told, I picked lessons from his posts. While I may not be tempted to enter businesses which I feel are against my conscience, morality and religion, I can definitely use these nuggets of gold posted here for my own benefit in my own businesses too.

I also had a good 2016, but it could have been way better. I hope to change my 2016 mistakes in 2017. Thanks to Ymodulus for this post, which has provided is with an inspirational start to the new year.

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by BotafogoJunior(m): 11:12am On Jan 12, 2017
Anticorruption:

its a group of traders of who trade cryptocurrency on poloniex and pay certain percentage weekly
40$ on 500 weekly
bro,how can I connect with the traders or how do I get involved in this traders fund?
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by Alanzazani: 11:18am On Jan 12, 2017
[quote author=jabojafa post=52733927] maybe ur pm me so we can talk. Like hw much are u looking at here? Though i dnt hv such fund be can connect u to ppl who may be interestd if u are genuine. [/quote

i am genuine i met someone on nairaland like this we did a little biz and i delivered as at when due. I was surprised i was able to do.biz with a total stranger on nairaland hence i dont underestimate this forum. Before u part with any funds you do your due deligence findings this is very important. u see the contract agreement, find out if it is genuine because we are talking of a large amount of money here something between 5-10mill for for either 24tonns first or 48tonns the price of ginger is not hidden but we have our suppliers who we get at very competitive prices from. we agree on a fair sharing formular since we dont have the finance

1 Like

Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by Alanzazani: 11:26am On Jan 12, 2017
Shakitibob0:

5-10million naira. If u are capable we can discuss further. let me explain all the modalities

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply)

Woman Goes Naked At Access Bank Due To Inability To Get Cash / Jeff Bezos Overtakes Bill Gates To Become World's Richest Man / How I Was Defrauded At Alaba International Market Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.