Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,928 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

Please I Need Your Advice On My Land (HELP) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Please I Need Your Advice On My Land (HELP) (472 Views)

"My Sister Sold My Land In Ogun" - Deported Man Who Came Back From Abroad / Etisalat NG Is Proposing To Build Mast On My Land / What Can I Build On My Land 35ft By 145ft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Your Advice On My Land (HELP) by infinitygod87: 12:16pm On Jan 10, 2017
Please help me with your advice

I bought a Plot of Land from a Woman in March 2015....(that's one year and 9months ago) for #180k and I did sales of agreement using her lawyer which I gave #15000k,making #195k.

So around last year in June,I heard from someone that has a plot of land behind mine that two communities are fighting over ownership and that to secure ones land, one has to repay #50k to the other community claiming ownership, I was so broke I couldn't afford it(although when I inform the woman she took me to the baale that sold it and I was assured the case is in court between the two communities that claims right to those lands that after the case if they lose out... he will assign another plot to me)

I do visit the land often because the area are getting developed day by day.not until I get there in December to found a new bicken on my land,I was so shocked... I copied the number on it and breaked all the 4bickens. So when I called the number the person was claiming he Bought it like week ago. .while I warned him to stay clear of my land.

The next day, I went with my dad to the Alhaji that sold the land initially and he still claims the same story that the issue is still in court that he has other lands around to give us,he further went ahead that we can get a military officer to asign a Military Zone on the land for intruders but my worries is few other land around my plot are getting developed .

Am based in ilorin,I don't know if anyone around here can help me get a military officer to take up the matter (am intending of selling the land or if am given another one to raise money for business)I will reward anyone here that can assist me
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On My Land (HELP) by Oldlayez: 12:18pm On Jan 10, 2017
The Alhaji has sold your land. You better sit on a round table with him for a way out.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On My Land (HELP) by infinitygod87: 2:05pm On Jan 10, 2017
Oldlayez:
The Alhaji has sold your land. You better sit on a round table with him for a way out.

That's serious ..thanks
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On My Land (HELP) by kapai(m): 4:24pm On Jan 12, 2017
Send me a What App message
Or reach me on

(1) (Reply)

What Materials And How Much Can Build A Duplex Foundation (40ft By 26ft) Thanks / Urgent Request:2 Acres Of Land In Lagos / Value Creation For Property Owner Using Intelligent & Smart Building Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.