Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,083 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) (67429 Views)

Bola Tinubu Visits Murtala Nyako In Abuja (Photos) / Justice Binta Nyako Threatens To Withdraw From Nnamdi Kanu’s Case / DSS Bars Journalists From Entering Courtroom As Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial Commences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:44pm On Jan 10, 2017
pchukwudi:
PMB set the example of gross disobidience to court order. Now let's see how he handles this.
Not dificut to handle at all.
It jus a mata of Court adjourning indefinitely.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) by toofit007: 4:45pm On Jan 10, 2017
free2ryhme:

Even saddam did not get a secret trail
thank you bro ,you have finish that fool .in addition too OBAFEMI AWOLOWO who was accused of TREASON mind you not treasonable felony was not tried in secrete.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) by SmartyPants(m): 4:47pm On Jan 10, 2017
pchukwudi:
So in your childish thinking, the agitation has stopped?

So you really think that PMB can now stop a movement which a 3-year old genocidal war could not stop since over 40 years ago? You are seriously funny. You actually have no idea what you are dealing with. And that kind of makes me wonder why I'm even having this chat with you.

Bye.

lol.

Sure... it's all about big talk on the internet. But if the movement is so unstoppable, can you list the political gains the biafra movement has made since 1967 to date? any achievements? For over 4 decades it has only been a barrage of talk, seditious talk, and more talk. Even your own people are tired of you.

anyway the internet is here for you. oya continue.

bye bye.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) by Zenlife: 4:50pm On Jan 10, 2017
NNVanguard:
Hmm, I pray this nation doesn't tilt towards disintegration

It's has already!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) by toofit007: 4:51pm On Jan 10, 2017
duni04:

Because of this "Proud igbo" man and his tribe, i cannot walk the streets of China, Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, India and South Africa, with my Nigerian passport and without harassment from the police. Your tribe of evil people has committed so many atrocities and so much evil that every Nigerian is automatically tagged evil. Just because of you People!!! A single tribe from South Eastern Nigeria!
And he's asking me not to believe the Festac story when his brothers have done worse than consort with prostitutes in Festac.
Speaking of Festac, I hope you know that that part of Lagos has become a criminal hotbed with kidnapping and 419 just because of the high population of the Evil Igbo's there?
and this set of tribe that commit all this crime still want to be on their own but you said no .why a you a fool?

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) by Unclebrutus: 4:51pm On Jan 10, 2017
DecemberIV:
Even more garri drinking nights in the zoo cage, another victory for Nigerians.

NK called Nigeria a zoo, yet he's the one being treated like an animal.
keep calm! my frnd & let d end justify the means.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) by Sweno26(m): 4:53pm On Jan 10, 2017
FuckTheMod:
THE PUNISHMENT FOR TREASON IS DEATH!

GOD BLESS NIGERIA.
And who commited treason? dullard brain
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) by Sweno26(m): 4:57pm On Jan 10, 2017
toofit007:
and this set of tribe that commit all this crime still want to be on their own but you said no .why a you a fool?
Do not mind that misfortuned fucker. who give a bleep of what u bleeps[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) by SmartyPants(m): 5:01pm On Jan 10, 2017
pchukwudi:
For Biafrans to leave the North and South West compulsorily, Nigeria will have to leave Ecowas and the UN.

Seen how senseless you are?

Biafra will be an Ecowas state, which means Biafrans will have visa free entry to ALL Ecowas member states.

As we speak, despite Brexit, millions of Brits still reside in the EU, and many of them do not plan to go back to the UK.

The population of Jews in America is larger than that of Isreal.

I guess no one from your village lives abroad, since it 's suddenly abnormal to live in a foreign country. cheesy

I can see you are really unreasonable so this will be my last response to you in particular.

Compulsorily? Why would it be compulsory? Do one is driving you away, you are the ones who say you all want to leave. If you say you want to leave Nigeria, and form a new country, and you are serious i suppose your first act would be to move to the territory that forms the new country?? In 1967 that was what Igbos did: they packed up and moved out of the country they did not want again into the one they wanted.

What you are essentially saying here is that you want to leave but you want to stay at he same time. You hate Nigeria but you love being in Nigeria. You are so politically naive.

Besides i only proposed this question to you as a litmus test to determine how much your compatriots are in support of the Biafra idea.

Obviously if you form your own country, your citizens will not quite have the same rights as Nigerians in Nigeria. The government can still decide to close the borders for any number of reasons which ECOWAS will not do anything about. The continued presence of huge numbers of Igbos all over Nigeria shows that apart from a few like yourself, the vast majority are content to live life and do business as Nigerians. There is no popular movement of biafrans.

The facts are staring you in the face. You quote Brexit and i'm now beginning to wonder how you actually think. Has anyone told you that all Brits are in support of Brexit?? Obviously the ones who stay back in Europe are not likely to be in support of it because they know things will not be as easy for them as before. The same goes for your brothers scattered across the four corners of Nigeria: they are very unlikely to be in support of Biafra. And that was the sole point i was making by bringing this up, so thank you for reinforcing my point.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) by adimsmt: 5:03pm On Jan 10, 2017
DecemberIV:

Nigerian government are proving his point that Nigeria is a zoo, don't see this development as another victory for Nigerians instead what this is doing is making mockery of our government and our judiciary. Nnamdi Kanu set a bait for Nigerian government and they fall for it big time, Kanu is getting popular by the day as a political prisoner all over the world, before how many people know about Nnamdi Kanu in Nigeria slowly people of the world are taking notice.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) by Afobear: 5:04pm On Jan 10, 2017
FuckTheMod:
THE PUNISHMENT FOR TREASON IS DEATH!

GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) by nurusystem(m): 5:07pm On Jan 10, 2017
this guy just they sofar himself,he has not been given maximum support from is Igbo's,not all iyanmuri like to here Biafra but prefer Nigeria. i am afraid the problem are yours because even Kanu kwanko did not like this agitation. i pity nnamdi kanu Biafra leader.see the way is fùcking suffering.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) by pchukwudi: 5:09pm On Jan 10, 2017
Please go and look for your mates. Height of incoherence pretending to be smart. SmartyPants indeed. grin

[s]
SmartyPants:

I can see you are really unreasonable so this will be my last response to you in particular.

Compulsorily? Why would it be compulsory? Do one is driving you away, you are the ones who say you all want to leave. If you say you want to leave Nigeria, and form a new country, and you are serious i suppose your first act would be to move to the territory that forms the new country?? In 1967 that was what Igbos did: they packed up and moved out of the country they did not want again into the one they wanted.

What you are essentially saying here is that you want to leave but you want to stay at he same time. You hate Nigeria but you love being in Nigeria. You are so politically naive.

Besides i only proposed this question to you as a litmus test to determine how much your compatriots are in support of the Biafra idea.

Obviously if you form your own country, your citizens will not quite have the same rights as Nigerians in Nigeria. The government can still decide to close the borders for any number of reasons which ECOWAS will not do anything about. The continued presence of huge numbers of Igbos all over Nigeria shows that apart from a few like yourself, the vast majority are content to live life and do business as Nigerians. There is no popular movement of biafrans.

The facts are staring you in the face. You quote Brexit and i'm now beginning to wonder how you actually think. Has anyone told you that all Brits are in support of Brexit?? Obviously the ones who stay back in Europe are not likely to be in support of it because they know things will not be as easy for them as before. The same goes for your brothers scattered across the four corners of Nigeria: they are very unlikely to be in support of Biafra. And that was the sole point i was making by bringing this up, so thank you for reinforcing my point.
[/s]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) by BermudaTriangle(m): 5:14pm On Jan 10, 2017
NK seems to be getting to liking Kuje beans. But he is getting darker ?
By this attitude, he is simply playing into the hands of the government who 'prefers' the case to be prolonged.
God please give them biafra.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 10, 2017
irrefragable:
have you contributed in littering your brown roof region with sh!t wrapped in nylon bags today? Please do so as soon as possible.

lol. You think SW is like Aba or your other filthy villages where you were spawned from?

Hilarious.

If the West is filthy it's because of people like you who are craving for a decent living, overpopulating our cities with your unwashed bodies and filth.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 10, 2017
pchukwudi:
Please go and look for your mates. Height of incoherence pretending to be smart. SmartyPants indeed. grin

[s][/s]

pa shukudi. You have awoken from the dead abi?

Pls respond intelligently to his intelligent post and dont pull the age card here, granpa.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) by iamphotoshoot(m): 5:40pm On Jan 10, 2017
Austin4lif:
why the hatred? Or is it just fun u are catching on NL? IF am ur igbo friend, I will distance from you

Who gives a feck about your distance.

My dislike for IPOB doesn't affect my relationship with my true Igbo friends.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) by Pesuzok(m): 5:50pm On Jan 10, 2017
majour:
I was outside the courthouse today u dumb fùck, I wasn't talking to u, I was talking to my brothers, if u don't see the need for my post, leave my mention alone

I am not claiming to be your brother, because I am ashamed to call you IPOB yoots my brothers. Where is the high court located in Abuja as you claim to be outside. Forming James Bond on NL
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) by Austin4lif: 5:53pm On Jan 10, 2017
iamphotoshoot:

Who gives a feck about your distance.

My dislike for IPOB doesn't affect my relationship with my true Igbo friends.
all igbos want biafra maybe some are just scared of letting go like lots wife in the Bible
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) by mynduu44: 5:54pm On Jan 10, 2017
FuckTheMod:

My mama off course.

RIP to her..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 10, 2017
DozieInc:

Go buy yourself real information dear, so you are gullible enough to believe that "Festac story".
The same "criminals" your people would rather die than see them leave.
#ProudlyIgbo

wait, lemme guess. You packed your belongings from Lagos and you were sent back when you got Ore right? Or maybe your Yoruba neighbour pleaded with you not to leave the SW because of your wonderful contributions, yes?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) by skywalker240(m): 5:59pm On Jan 10, 2017
Alariwo2:

you lots have been asked to go with your 5 core barren and unproductive states but refused.

The last igbo man will die bfor you lots take SS by force.. it will never happen.

Bunch of greedy thieves who don't want association with others but wish to forcefully take what's not thiers
And who made you our spoke man

Abeg park well, i prefer them infact we ND prefer to live with these people than to live with your tribe

Neva u speak 4 SS, no body sent yv
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) by iamphotoshoot(m): 6:02pm On Jan 10, 2017
Austin4lif:
all igbos want biafra maybe some are just scared of letting go like lots wife in the Bible

Haha, don't be to sure about that bro, come down to my school, unilag, and see folks denounce Biafra like its a curse. Definitely not all. But most.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) by FuckTheMod: 6:16pm On Jan 10, 2017
mynduu44:

RIP to my useless mama..
Ehya
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) by protocoll(m): 6:16pm On Jan 10, 2017
teacher4ever:
No problem!! It's KANU that would remain a in KUJE PRISON!!!

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) by skywalker240(m): 6:18pm On Jan 10, 2017
Hammertheirpapa grin

Hammerthempapa grin

Hammertheirpapa grin

Hammertheirpapa grin

Chai u don kill pipo(afonja) children full ground oo grin

Hammertheirpapa been hammar afonjas ancestors since 15 B.C.E
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) by Maxcollins042(m): 6:20pm On Jan 10, 2017
DecemberIV:

What are you been treated like, a human?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) by DozieInc(m): 6:31pm On Jan 10, 2017
Ioannes:

wait, lemme guess. You packed your belongings from Lagos and you were sent back when you got Ore right? Or maybe your Yoruba neighbour pleaded with you not to leave the SW because of your wonderful contributions, yes?
Quite hilarious, I like you already, but you understand my point.
#NoHating.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) by progress69: 6:35pm On Jan 10, 2017
toofit007:
i will advice you shut your mouth up if you dont know what to write,nnamdi kanu was dented in the public and the denters did not do that under secrecy never were they shielded so tell me why will they testifiers be shielded? and dont tell me because of their life because ipob has never killed any body since the struggle begins.

Lol. Keep living in delusion. The witnesses will be shielded and there is nothing your inconsequential self can do about it. Hahahahahaha.
Kanu eas dented? Well every one knows u guys are clowns, super ones for that matter. U think treasonable felony is child's play like the way u rant on the internet. I pity u and other foolish poor things living in dulusion. Kalu has spoken, ken has spoken, Okorocha has spoken, even Wike has spoken, only delusional e militants are still living in pipe dream. I hooeu could afford a ticker back to Lagos, cos i saw some serious lamenting in FP few hours ago.hahahahahaha
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) by progress69: 6:36pm On Jan 10, 2017
magoo10:

I had rather pity you than KANU who is in prison because you are lost if you don't know what to type don't quote me cause I don't see anything sensible in what you said till then I will reply you
Buhahahahahaha buhahahahahaha. Delusional kids cant make sense of simple logic na. Blame I u? So u know Kanu is in the Zoo prison.....hahahahahaha
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 10, 2017
duni04:

But you cared well enough to click on quote and type this bullshit you just typed here. You're the one who should go to bed. Senseless post

I was trying to remind you you were sick in the head. undecided

Another unknown man without identity fighting too hard to be noticed.

Go to hell. undecided
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) by PedroJP(m): 6:38pm On Jan 10, 2017
Ioannes:

i'll bet you are a teenager fiddling with his brother's phone.

I'm not the one in jail, drinking stone-filled garri and watery beans, it's your brother. So why do you think i'm pained?

Show your picx let us compare u and Nnamdi who feeds better. Sharp sharp please

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kwankwaso House taken over by Gama Residents ahead of Kano Rerun / Sanwo-Olu To Jim Iyke: "You Are A Bad Guy" / 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.