Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,568 members, 7,955,109 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:07 PM

Join The New Political Party Ydm (youth Democratic Movement) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Join The New Political Party Ydm (youth Democratic Movement) (444 Views)

21 New Political Parties Get Registration Certificates From INEC Chairman (Photo / Mahmood Yakubu Presents Certificates Of Registration To 5 New Political Parties / Peoples Democratic Movement Urges Atiku To Contest For Presidency Come 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Join The New Political Party Ydm (youth Democratic Movement) by arimahoseloka(m): 1:39pm On Jan 10, 2017
Good day all I once opened a thread like this but unfortunately nairaland crashed and so much data was lost, please I want to use this medium to appeal to the youths of this country. Put away hate, tribalism and religion let us unite and create this political party/ pressure group together and let us knock off this old men from power.
How long are we going to suffer? How long will Nigeria remain stagnant? The power to change things lies in my hands and yours if only we unite together. Let us be remembered for one thing and let it be that in our generation we took our country back. LONG LIVE YDM!!! YOUTH DEMOCRATIC MOVEMENT
Re: Join The New Political Party Ydm (youth Democratic Movement) by arimahoseloka(m): 1:46pm On Jan 10, 2017
JOIN THE FACEBOOK GROUP HERE https://www./1726791490967740/

LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE HERE https://www.facebook.com/youthdemocraticmovement/
Re: Join The New Political Party Ydm (youth Democratic Movement) by ckmayoca: 1:49pm On Jan 10, 2017
The same nigeria youth that can sell his kidney for 6 digits right? Lolzzz
Re: Join The New Political Party Ydm (youth Democratic Movement) by arimahoseloka(m): 1:55pm On Jan 10, 2017
ckmayoca:
The same nigeria youth that can sell his kidney for 6 digits right? Lolzzz
give it a chance this kind of attitude is what you have to stop
Re: Join The New Political Party Ydm (youth Democratic Movement) by ckmayoca: 1:58pm On Jan 10, 2017
arimahoseloka:
give it a chance this kind of attitude is what you have to stop
Am done giving chances I ve seen a lot. Other shld give it a chance
Re: Join The New Political Party Ydm (youth Democratic Movement) by arimahoseloka(m): 2:03pm On Jan 10, 2017
ckmayoca:

Am done giving chances I ve seen a lot. Other shld give it a chance
ok then. hopefully u will change ur mind in the future

(1) (Reply)

Just My View On Corruption / What Ajimobi, His Daughter And Others Must Understand About Respect / Nigerian Secondary School Student Tobi Invents Solar Powered Lawn Mower(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.