Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,667 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' (84251 Views)

Man Who Wants To Dine With E-money And Dangote Receives N20k And Dangote Product / Man Wants To Dine With Emoney And Dangote, Today In Lagos / Olamide: I May Not Marry My Baby Mama; Adekunle Gold No Longer In YBNL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' by Dcaliphate(m): 11:56am On Jan 12, 2017
MOSTEC:
U sha want to talk,so dat they will say u too u talk. Just correct. Simple. Must u insult?
No. I'm sorry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' by RandomHero(m): 1:11pm On Jan 12, 2017
Coincidence?

Re: Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' by Swizdoe(m): 2:22pm On Jan 12, 2017
Invisiblehealer:
lmao,there is nothing like "wacky".. Illiterate,no one knows your father yet u r here typing from ur 20k android phone,forming intellectual.

Lol....

I'm sure Olamide is feeding you, your wretched father and the rest of your family... That's why you are just an ordinary attack bingo wasting the free mb you get just to save your daily bread....

I'm sure you and your descendants are going to be slaves to his baby boy and his descendants.... No bẹ curse, na the life wey you choose be that mofo...

You are just another begger claiming area boy that has never seen a dictionary in your whole life... Even if you can't afford to buy a dictionary.... Just use less than 1mb out of the free 10mb to make findings on Google... Google is always ready to help olodo rabatas like you

Idiotta!!!!
Re: Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' by Sultty(m): 10:00pm On Jan 12, 2017
jaydee87:
Dont think so.. he has Neva used same line with dagrin..
Apart from the line, I still see something similar about their lifestyle and the life they try to portray in their songs
Re: Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' by jaydee87(m): 10:56pm On Jan 12, 2017
Sultty:
Apart from the line, I still see something similar about their lifestyle and the life they try to portray in their songs
you right about that boss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rory Van: 'Strongest Girl In The World', Aged 7, Who Lifts 80kg Olympic Weight / Decomposing Body Of Nollywood Actor Emma Buchi, Found Killed By His PA In Asaba / Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.