Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,787 members, 7,851,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:04 AM

Thank You Mr President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thank You Mr President (479 Views)

Thank You, Mr President, For Making CNN Laugh At Us / Police Officers Kneel To Thank God In Lagos Church As They Return From The North / Every Right Thinking Nigerian Will Type: Thank You Mr Donald Trump, To This; (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thank You Mr President by dultmax(m): 3:55pm On Jan 10, 2017
I want to use this medium to say "THANK YOU MR PRESIDENT" for the opportunity given to me under the auspices of the N-Power Programme.

Mr President, many graduates like myself and many others who have been a beneficiary of this programme have been subjected to mockery and ridicule by employers of labour, family, illiterate neighbours and society as a whole.

Many of us works in Private Schools where we paid between 10000 - 15000 Naira monthly. My friend who is a Masters holder in the University of Ibadan had to settle for 15000 Naira teaching Job in one private School despite heavy workload and "threats" of sack if he did not deliver as they expect.

There are many graduates working in the bank but earns less than 20000 Naira monthly despite the fact that they have to put on "Tie" everyday. Many are contract staffs employed by recruitment firms like Workforce, U-Connect and others. They are paid stipends while the recruiting agency makes lots of profits from the services of these people.

Mr President Sir, I want to draw your attention to these act of slavery by these so called employers of labours although, the N-Power programme have saved the life of some people.

Sir, I have always believed in you and lost a job that pays much less than 30000 Naira while trying to defend you. I created a thread on this forum and received insults from people. https://www.nairaland.com/2644721/lost-job-because-love-buhari

Sir, I know you are doing your best to get the country out of recession and I pray God crown your efforts as you drive our Country to greater Place.

Mr President, I promise to do my best in taking the advantage of this programme and encourage others to be upright and diligent in wherever I am being posted as my Place of Primary Assignment. I know how our performance as the first "set" will determine so much on how the progamme will be sustained.

Lastly, I also want to say a big thank you to the "VICE PRESIDENT" and his team. I have seen that it is possible to employ 200000 people without connection at the top and stampede in stadiums

God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

God Bless President Muhammad Buhari

God Bless Vice President Yemi Osinbajo

Ariyo Ahmed
Npower Agro
Oyo State

1 Like

Re: Thank You Mr President by deefem81: 7:17am On Jan 14, 2017
Follow this link to join IBADAN N-POWER WhatsApp group: https:///KzTEg0DW3S50FdkwhfltQG
Re: Thank You Mr President by MalcoImX: 7:46am On Jan 14, 2017
Buhari has always had difficult beginnings, most arising from being misunderstood. But he always had the last laugh because he's a planner and he executes the well thought-out plans. Above all, his greatest asset is he earns people's trust. And it's not surprising that those who trust him always stick with him.

(1) (Reply)

POWER-TCN Gets N40billion In 2017 Budget Proposal(vanguard) / Shut Up And Learn - Fayose Replies Kashamu / Seun Egbegbe, Movie Producer Arrested After Trying To Dupe A Mallam Of N10m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.