Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,794 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

Police Officers Kneel To Thank God In Lagos Church As They Return From The North - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Officers Kneel To Thank God In Lagos Church As They Return From The North (36024 Views)

Aisha Yesufu: My Husband Didn’t Kneel To Propose. I Told Him I Hate House Chores / FFK Shades Pastor Adeboye On Building A Church As Big As Ibadan / Obasanjo Preaches In London Church As Ooni Ogunwusi Attends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Officers Kneel To Thank God In Lagos Church As They Return From The North by dainformant(m): 12:49am On Apr 18, 2017
A gallant police officer Akinola Ola Rotimi is filled with appreciation after returning back to base in Lagos after a special assignment for more than 3 months in the north-east. The policeman and his colleagues were spotted on their knees as they thanked God in a church for safe return.

Akinola Ola Rotimi who shared the photos wrote;

"......3 months,3 weeks ago....my humble self and 62 gallant officers left for the north east on a special assignment...... and 3 months,3 weeks,we are back to Lagos......NO ONE, I mean NO ONE WAS MISSING...........its really a BIG TESTIMONY..... please help me thank the Good Lord!!!!"

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/04/policemen-thank-god-after-returning.html

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Officers Kneel To Thank God In Lagos Church As They Return From The North by dainformant(m): 12:49am On Apr 18, 2017
cc; lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Kneel To Thank God In Lagos Church As They Return From The North by Nobody: 12:54am On Apr 18, 2017
Welcome back home, O ja sopé!

21 Likes

Re: Police Officers Kneel To Thank God In Lagos Church As They Return From The North by Iamwrath: 1:03am On Apr 18, 2017
I hope they don't come and display the madness they've seen there at home

10 Likes

Re: Police Officers Kneel To Thank God In Lagos Church As They Return From The North by watered(m): 1:13am On Apr 18, 2017
Una welcome

2 Likes

Re: Police Officers Kneel To Thank God In Lagos Church As They Return From The North by babablogger: 1:13am On Apr 18, 2017
God bless the Good men of NPF not the ones interested in your 10 fiber

24 Likes

Re: Police Officers Kneel To Thank God In Lagos Church As They Return From The North by gberra: 1:32am On Apr 18, 2017
3 months ago, not 3 years ago. Lol, BH has been decimated already. Be thankful it wasn't 3 years ago.

Igbos always cry embarassed

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Officers Kneel To Thank God In Lagos Church As They Return From The North by darkenkach(m): 2:54am On Apr 18, 2017
Imagine the kind of respect he is showing to that man because he is a MOG. His age mate for that matter.

9 Likes

Re: Police Officers Kneel To Thank God In Lagos Church As They Return From The North by marshalcarter: 2:59am On Apr 18, 2017
thank you God

2 Likes

Re: Police Officers Kneel To Thank God In Lagos Church As They Return From The North by Nobody: 3:55am On Apr 18, 2017
darkenkach:
Imagine the kind of respect he is showing to that man because he is a MOG. His age mate for that matter.

Did it occur to you that the man on brown could be the Chaplain which could be higher in rank than the ASP?

Next time, think very well before you type.

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Officers Kneel To Thank God In Lagos Church As They Return From The North by Nobody: 3:58am On Apr 18, 2017
gberra:
3 months ago, not 3 years ago. Lol, BH has been decimated already. Be thankful it wasn't 3 years ago.

Igbos always cry embarassed

Even GEJ as president with all the security apparatus couldn't spend a single night there. It was during his 2015 campaign that his convoy ran out of the state leaving his advance party behind.

9 Likes

Re: Police Officers Kneel To Thank God In Lagos Church As They Return From The North by orisa37: 5:28am On Apr 18, 2017
dainformant:
A gallant police officer Akinola Ola Rotimi is filled with appreciation after returning back to base in Lagos after a special assignment for more than 3 months in the north-east. The policeman and his colleagues were spotted on their knees as they thanked God in a church for safe return.

Akinola Ola Rotimi who shared the photos wrote;

"......3 months,3 weeks ago....my humble self and 62 gallant officers left for the north east on a special assignment...... and 3 months,3 weeks,we are back to Lagos......NO ONE, I mean NO ONE WAS MISSING...........its really a BIG TESTIMONY..... please help me thank the Good Lord!!!!"

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/04/policemen-thank-god-after-returning.html

They missed "Pounded Yam "
In The N.E.

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Kneel To Thank God In Lagos Church As They Return From The North by Krak(m): 6:02am On Apr 18, 2017
OkoYiboz:

Did it occur to you that the man on brown could be the Chaplain which could be higher in rank than the ASP?

Next time, think very well before you type.

That's not a reason to be unnecesarilly subservient. Imagine being still subservient even while taking a picture.

No wonder the Arabs and Caucasians found it easy to make us slaves.

3 Likes

Re: Police Officers Kneel To Thank God In Lagos Church As They Return From The North by greatgod2012(f): 6:17am On Apr 18, 2017
"Aja to lo ile ekun, to pada w'ale, o ye ko s'ope"

If they were indeed sent to the North Eastern part of Nigeria for assignment, and they indeed all came back without anyone missing or dying, then, It worth thanking God for!

4 Likes

Re: Police Officers Kneel To Thank God In Lagos Church As They Return From The North by Atiku2019: 6:19am On Apr 18, 2017
Northeast is quite safe for now
Re: Police Officers Kneel To Thank God In Lagos Church As They Return From The North by gberra: 6:36am On Apr 18, 2017
OkoYiboz:

Even GEJ as president with all the security apparatus couldn't spend a single night there. It was during his 2015 campaign that his convoy ran out of the state leaving his advance party behind.
IB was extremely pre-occupied with the re-election bid over & above the security of the NE. In return his convoy was stoned in the North during his campaign having suffered such Neglect. I was particularly waiting to receive the message that he would be needing a surgery to remove a stone which had open up his skull.

Igbos are slaves

5 Likes

Re: Police Officers Kneel To Thank God In Lagos Church As They Return From The North by gberra: 6:42am On Apr 18, 2017
darkenkach:
Imagine the kind of respect he is showing to that man because he is a MOG. His age mate for that matter[b].
When has age become pre-requisite to worshipping God?.. Must everyone be a Pope?

Igbos always lie tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Officers Kneel To Thank God In Lagos Church As They Return From The North by Boleyndynasty2(f): 6:45am On Apr 18, 2017
Thank God for your life
Re: Police Officers Kneel To Thank God In Lagos Church As They Return From The North by gberra: 6:46am On Apr 18, 2017
greatgod2012:
"Aka Aja to lo ile ekun, to pada w'ale, o ye ko s'ope"

If they were indeed sent to the North Eastern part of Nigeria for assignment, and they indeed all came back without anyone missing or dying, then, It worth thanking God for!
The smiling one cheesy
Re: Police Officers Kneel To Thank God In Lagos Church As They Return From The North by Nobody: 6:53am On Apr 18, 2017
E no easy to waka pass Tru the shadow of dead and come out safely.

Main while, Abeg who help us see the father of this Orphaned money discovered in Ikoyi? He is still missing please.

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Kneel To Thank God In Lagos Church As They Return From The North by gberra: 6:54am On Apr 18, 2017
Atiku2019:
Northeast is quite safe for now
Sometimes your objectivity amazes me only that your unholy alliance with Atiku is the poisoned charlice.

The smiling one cheesy
Re: Police Officers Kneel To Thank God In Lagos Church As They Return From The North by ITbomb(m): 7:05am On Apr 18, 2017
OkoYiboz:

And Buhari has been staying there since he came to power eh?

14 Likes

Re: Police Officers Kneel To Thank God In Lagos Church As They Return From The North by Idydarling(f): 7:14am On Apr 18, 2017
my dear, e no easy. A grateful heart always receives more from the Lord.
Re: Police Officers Kneel To Thank God In Lagos Church As They Return From The North by gbugbru(m): 7:45am On Apr 18, 2017
darkenkach:
Then he should stand on his face because he is wearing a desert booth... Until we regard the prominence of God in our society, we aren't going any where... For your information: that man of God is the current pastor and newly appointed administrative pastor of international praise church headquartered in Kaduna, along constitution road... He is a Ghanian...

2 Likes

Re: Police Officers Kneel To Thank God In Lagos Church As They Return From The North by biafrasun: 7:46am On Apr 18, 2017
North you see your life every reasonable human being are running away from you, RIP north and nothingners.

2 Likes

Re: Police Officers Kneel To Thank God In Lagos Church As They Return From The North by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:05am On Apr 18, 2017
I thank God for their safe return

4 Likes

Re: Police Officers Kneel To Thank God In Lagos Church As They Return From The North by Xareti: 8:13am On Apr 18, 2017
fuckerstard:
Welcome back home, O ja sopé!
Re: Police Officers Kneel To Thank God In Lagos Church As They Return From The North by rozayx5(m): 8:14am On Apr 18, 2017
nice one

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Kneel To Thank God In Lagos Church As They Return From The North by KingLennon(m): 8:16am On Apr 18, 2017
This is good news atleast they all returned back to their families. Meanwhile:

DPO: sergeant, you have been transferred to Borno for special assignment.
SEARGEANT: Oga where you talk say i dea go?
DPO: Borno
SEARGEANT: shun sir! I resigned

4 Likes

Re: Police Officers Kneel To Thank God In Lagos Church As They Return From The North by ZACHIE: 8:17am On Apr 18, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
I thank God for their safe return

Who is this parachuting large person?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Warri Rally: Buhari Has Foreseen His Defeat - PDP / Oyo Jailbreak: Names And Pictures Of Escapees / Bomb Blast At Bakassi IDP And NNPC Station In Maiduguri This Morning (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.