Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,677 members, 7,809,573 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

Best FIFA Awards: Ronaldo Shades Barcelona And Messi (Video) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Best FIFA Awards: Ronaldo Shades Barcelona And Messi (Video) (47962 Views)

FIFA Awards: Captains And Coaches Claim They Did Not Vote For Messi / Caption This Photo Of Ronaldo And Neymar At The Best FIFA Awards / Cristiano Ronaldo's Son And Lionel Messi Meet At The Best FIFA Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best FIFA Awards: Ronaldo Shades Barcelona And Messi (Video) by Cloud007: 5:48pm On Jan 10, 2017
messi too fall hand sha oh
Re: Best FIFA Awards: Ronaldo Shades Barcelona And Messi (Video) by dahunsy(f): 5:48pm On Jan 10, 2017
KevinDein:
Comparing Ronaldo to Messi is an insult to Messi.

Only Madrid, Manchester united, Portuguese fans or people who know nothing about football would remotely believe that Ronaldo is somehow close to Messi.

If you think Ronaldo is as good as Messi then you are definitely one of the emboldened

I don talk the bitter truth.
coughs***clears throat:#........who is this bubuling pls

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best FIFA Awards: Ronaldo Shades Barcelona And Messi (Video) by afroxyz: 5:50pm On Jan 10, 2017
Omotaday:
He can say whatever he likes. He is still far behind Messi.

In terms of what?

1 Like

Re: Best FIFA Awards: Ronaldo Shades Barcelona And Messi (Video) by lolawilliams(f): 5:50pm On Jan 10, 2017
Ooouuu. Holy hell, Christiano Ronaldo Savage. Barca fans can cry till 2018 grin.. Hala madrid

5 Likes

Re: Best FIFA Awards: Ronaldo Shades Barcelona And Messi (Video) by RexTramadol1: 5:50pm On Jan 10, 2017
Asin eleyi tun ga oh
Re: Best FIFA Awards: Ronaldo Shades Barcelona And Messi (Video) by afroxyz: 5:51pm On Jan 10, 2017
KevinDein:

Only Madrid, Manchester united, Portuguese fans or people who know nothing about football would remotely believe that Ronaldo is somehow close to Messi.

If you think Ronaldo is as good as Messi then you are definitely one of the emboldened

E pain am

5 Likes

Re: Best FIFA Awards: Ronaldo Shades Barcelona And Messi (Video) by yaqq: 5:52pm On Jan 10, 2017
KevinDein:

lol..... Who is comparing them anyway...... Everyone knows CR7 is the best including FIFA.........

8 Likes

Re: Best FIFA Awards: Ronaldo Shades Barcelona And Messi (Video) by KevinDein: 5:53pm On Jan 10, 2017
yaqq:
lol..... Who is comparing them anyway...... Everyone knows CR7 is the best including FIFA.........
you are either Madrid, Manchester united, Portuguese fans or people who know nothing about football

7 Likes

Re: Best FIFA Awards: Ronaldo Shades Barcelona And Messi (Video) by teebillz: 5:55pm On Jan 10, 2017
alienvirus:
Lol. Messi don suffer.

But Ronaldo shouldn't have made reference to Barca.

Don't worry. I trust Barca to respond to him on the field of play.

1 Like

Re: Best FIFA Awards: Ronaldo Shades Barcelona And Messi (Video) by oladokun76: 5:55pm On Jan 10, 2017
He knows d best player.
Re: Best FIFA Awards: Ronaldo Shades Barcelona And Messi (Video) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 10, 2017
Nizguy:
ur picking ends with u bro. Ronaldo na baba in olamide voice

Nigga carry your flat face face front.

2 Likes

Re: Best FIFA Awards: Ronaldo Shades Barcelona And Messi (Video) by protocoll(m): 5:58pm On Jan 10, 2017
Longcucumber:
Mumu idiot.

Re: Best FIFA Awards: Ronaldo Shades Barcelona And Messi (Video) by OluDare01(m): 5:58pm On Jan 10, 2017
Drienzia:

We call him Ororo ... Cr7 rocks

The only player to have won the balon'd or from d English League

THE FIRST FOOTBALLER TO WIN THE FIFA WORLD PLAYER(male) OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!!!!
Only shows you just started watching football

1 Like

Re: Best FIFA Awards: Ronaldo Shades Barcelona And Messi (Video) by lolawilliams(f): 5:58pm On Jan 10, 2017
KevinDein:
you are either Madrid, Manchester united, Portuguese fans or people who know nothing about football
Club captains, managers, selected journalist and an online poll that voted him are also Mardrid, Man u, Portuguese fans or knows nothing about football?

13 Likes

Re: Best FIFA Awards: Ronaldo Shades Barcelona And Messi (Video) by Drienzia: 5:59pm On Jan 10, 2017
OluDare01:

Only shows you just started watching football
grin as expected... Barca fan spoted

1 Like

Re: Best FIFA Awards: Ronaldo Shades Barcelona And Messi (Video) by protocoll(m): 6:00pm On Jan 10, 2017
KevinDein:

2 Likes

Re: Best FIFA Awards: Ronaldo Shades Barcelona And Messi (Video) by Abimloaded(m): 6:02pm On Jan 10, 2017
Peacetemi:
Messi fvcked up by not attending, Ronaldo was right beside him last year when he won.
Boycotting that show was really childish of him and the whole barca squad.
The whole of Barcelona team were absent because of the match they are having on wednessday. they prioritised it over the awards because they need the match and time to prepapre for it. Get your facts right before commenting.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best FIFA Awards: Ronaldo Shades Barcelona And Messi (Video) by Stevengold(m): 6:03pm On Jan 10, 2017
lolawilliams:

Club captains, managers, selected journalist and an online poll that voted him are also Mardrid, Man u, Portuguese fans or knows nothing about football?

No mind them, them they find talk. I like Messi, but Ronaldo; seems the best to me. Don't get it twisted, Im with FIFA on this one grin
Re: Best FIFA Awards: Ronaldo Shades Barcelona And Messi (Video) by obembet(f): 6:03pm On Jan 10, 2017
Check this out

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best FIFA Awards: Ronaldo Shades Barcelona And Messi (Video) by KevinDein: 6:04pm On Jan 10, 2017
the difference is that I've never heard someone compare Ronaldo to the likes of Pele or Maradonna, no one ever calls him the best ever, he is only compared to Messi, however, Messi is thought by many to be the greatest ever, everything Ronaldo does is to try to get to Messi's level, Messi doest have to try to be better than Ronaldo, the stats tell you that Messi is the rightful winner of the 2016 Ballon d'Or and Fifa World Player awards, it's an INDIVIDUAL award which Ronaldo won based on team heroics, of which he barely kicked a ball in both finals of the UCL and Euro's, if it wasn't for the likes of Ramos and Eder and he has lost both of those games then Messi would win it easy.
lolawilliams:

yaqq:

9 Likes

Re: Best FIFA Awards: Ronaldo Shades Barcelona And Messi (Video) by adegoks1234(m): 6:04pm On Jan 10, 2017
To be honest, Barca fans and players are the sorest of losers. When they win, it's because Messi is the best player in the world, when they lose, it's either their coach is bad and tactically inept, or the referees are biased, or there is an unwavering amount of conspiracy against them. Just look at Pique's latest outbursts.

Truth is, Cristiano and Messi are a blessing to the modern game. Any attempt to elevate one at the expense of the other is strictly a matter of preference and sporting obligations. We will never see such great players for a long time.

That being said, no matter how hard you try to analyze, re-analyze, de-analyze it, 2016 belongs to Cristiano. The year was made for him. To think that many of his haters and extreme critics swore that he was never going to win the award again after placing 2nd last year further added more grace and grandeur to his heroics.

This was an award well and thoroughly deserved. The only people complaining are, like I said, Barca fans and fanatics.

Like Ronaldo rightfully said... 'the award is for the best, and I am the best'. He is undoubtedly the best. Only losers won't agree.

9 Likes

Re: Best FIFA Awards: Ronaldo Shades Barcelona And Messi (Video) by maverickdude(m): 6:10pm On Jan 10, 2017
Nizguy:
ur picking ends with u bro. Ronaldo na baba in olamide voice
Same as u calling him 'baba' ends wt u undecided Evrybody with their preferences bro
Re: Best FIFA Awards: Ronaldo Shades Barcelona And Messi (Video) by RaeMystix: 6:11pm On Jan 10, 2017
@Mr Coded01? . Why didn't Messi show up?. Was it cos he couldn't bare the fact that Ronaldo was guaranteed to win that award?. cheesy

Also, I forgot to wish you Happy belated first Sunday

1 Like

Re: Best FIFA Awards: Ronaldo Shades Barcelona And Messi (Video) by OluDare01(m): 6:12pm On Jan 10, 2017
Drienzia:
grin as expected... Barca fan spoted
Lol! I'm not a Barca fan and I can never be one.
I'm just trying to correct your statement.
Ronaldo isn't the only player to win Balon d'or in the English league.
Try get your facts before you post.
Alot of people here know more than you.

3 Likes

Re: Best FIFA Awards: Ronaldo Shades Barcelona And Messi (Video) by manuel80(m): 6:15pm On Jan 10, 2017
Drienzia:
You. Can't help but love this guy..2016 alone he won ..UCL,Super cup, world club cup,Euros,Balon'Dor.. UCL top scorer,Uefa player of the year.. And first footballer to be named sportsman of the year (2016)

For those calling him Penaldo..if u think scoring penalty s easy, Go and ask messi what happened in copa America...

We call him Ororo ... Cr7 rocks

The only player to have won the balon'd or from d English League

THE FIRST FOOTBALLER TO WIN THE FIFA WORLD PLAYER(male) OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!!!!

I'm telling u bro, that guy is a living legend

Bt haters gonna hate no matter wat

3 Likes

Re: Best FIFA Awards: Ronaldo Shades Barcelona And Messi (Video) by Abdulqareem: 6:17pm On Jan 10, 2017
Lol. Barcelona players and management are buffons. Ronaldo kept attending all FIFA gala awards despite the fact that we already know who that award belongs to. He was man enough why can't Messi, his team mates and Ex-team mates just swallow there pride and accept the fact that "nothing last forever". The chuwa-chuwa award Messi has been wining is now over. C-Boy Ororo is now the man. Nobody will ever doubt this award. Messi and his cronies are just like MMM. With little or no effort they want turn Bill Gates overnight. Ronaldo is a product of hard work. Nntoooh.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Best FIFA Awards: Ronaldo Shades Barcelona And Messi (Video) by martineverest(m): 6:17pm On Jan 10, 2017
Peacetemi:
Messi fvcked up by not attending, Ronaldo was right beside him last year when he won.

Yeah I know why they did it, but if Messi was the favorite to win the award would they have done the same thing?
That was a very comfortable excuse undecided
same thing happened 4 yrs ago,when mourinho and real madrid boycotted the awards

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best FIFA Awards: Ronaldo Shades Barcelona And Messi (Video) by martineverest(m): 6:19pm On Jan 10, 2017
Aliyu333:
His confidence speaks volume. It just sad that Barcelona as a whole hates him more than they love the sport. So unprofessional that no Barcelona player was in attendance, even the winners of fifpro ( the only - Dani Alves was an ex). Make dem blame villareal for making them drop more points to madrid. Mtschew.
same madrid boycotted the award 4 yrs ago

2 Likes

Re: Best FIFA Awards: Ronaldo Shades Barcelona And Messi (Video) by zoneboy: 6:19pm On Jan 10, 2017
Omotaday:

And you are far below Ronaldo son. Olodo
Re: Best FIFA Awards: Ronaldo Shades Barcelona And Messi (Video) by Sanchez01: 6:20pm On Jan 10, 2017
Omotaday:
Far behind? Only a single Ballon d'Or separates them. Last I checked, he has one thing Messi does not have. Life can be hard cheesy
Re: Best FIFA Awards: Ronaldo Shades Barcelona And Messi (Video) by princeemmma(m): 6:23pm On Jan 10, 2017
Omotaday:
but dare background are really different, messi never had tough time, he just find the success straight away, but ronaldo worked hard even from sportinglisbon, man united and also real madrid, so he is the best and also messi, show some love man

1 Like

Re: Best FIFA Awards: Ronaldo Shades Barcelona And Messi (Video) by Oblackq: 6:24pm On Jan 10, 2017
Peacetemi:

Yeah I know why they did it, but if Messi was the favorite to win the award would they have done the same thing?
That was a very comfortable excuse undecided

listen 2urself bfor u talk. What. If messi was favourite 2win and real madrid had a must win match to play in two days, wud he and his team mates have attended d event? Think!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sunday Oliseh Strikes Pose With His Boys After Today's Training Session In Abuja / FIFA Accused Of refusing Super Eagles’ Fans From Entering The Stadium With Drums / Samuel Chukwueze Visits Governor Ikpeazu (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.